Windows 10: Kernel 41 Reboot

Discus and support Kernel 41 Reboot in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Whenever I am loading in to an intense game like for example Arma 3 servers my computer just black screens and turns off then automatically turns back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Gman0819, Jan 23, 2016.

1. Gman0819 Win User

Kernel 41 Reboot

Whenever I am loading in to an intense game like for example Arma 3 servers my computer just black screens and turns off then automatically turns back on. I have tried changing everything to default settings, formatting my SSD and reinstalling windows. I have also taken apart my whole pc and made sure everything was plugged in correctly and blew out all the dust. I also ran memtest, intel burn test, and heaven benchmark. I'm running out of ideas but it has never got the Kernel 41 error while just idling or on the browser like other people. Another thing is i turned off fastboot and everything like that. PLEASE HELP!Attachment 60471

:)

Gman0819, Jan 23, 2016

2. Kernel Power 41 (63) error after updating to win10 from win7

Hi Jacques,

Let's take care of the Kernel Power 41 issue. Please visit
    Windows Kernel event ID 41 error
    for more information and possible fixes for the issue.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Jan 23, 2016
  3. leer007 Win User
    Error 41, Kernel-Power keeps happening Window 10

Computer reboots numerous times a day.

Seeing Error 41, Kernel-Power as an entry in event log.

leer007, Jan 23, 2016
  4. lifetec Win User

Kernel 41 Reboot

In your eventviewer there are many notions of
    Performance power management features on processor 7 in group 0 are disabled due to a firmware problem. Check with the computer manufacturer for updated firmware.
    Performance power management features on processor 6 in group 0 are disabled due to a firmware problem. Check with the computer manufacturer for updated firmware.
    These notions appears for all the processors.

Are you overclocking or using a mobo software program.
    Bios problems ( but you have already the latest version installed)

It also could be a power related problem faulty PSU or damaged wires/ burned in pins etc.

lifetec, Jan 24, 2016
  5. Gman0819 Win User
    It says that after the start up though, also it just started happening, it even happens when I'm not overclocking or if I am.

Gman0819, Jan 24, 2016
  6. Gman0819 Win User
    Can switching back to windows 7 maybe resolve this?

Gman0819, Jan 24, 2016
  7. Gman0819 Win User
    I have now got it to reboot while bench marking my GPU on Heaven benchmark, the temp for my 770 stays under 75 Celsius so i really think it is just a power issue. Please help!

Gman0819, Jan 25, 2016
  8. axe0 New Member

Kernel 41 Reboot

That sounds like a too short of power, what PSU do you have?

9. Gman0819 Win User
    Its only a 500w because i have an ITX build.

Gman0819, Jan 25, 2016
  10. axe0 New Member
    What are the values of all voltages in the BIOS?

What are the 3.3v, 5v and 12v values in the BIOS?

11. Gman0819 Win User
    3.3=3.296
    5=5.0
    12=12.232

Gman0819, Jan 25, 2016
  12. Gman0819 Win User
    Still need help, I can play some lower end games that only use about 60% of GPU. I think it is just my 2 year old 500w power supply is finally pooping out.

Gman0819, Jan 28, 2016
  13. axe0 New Member

Kernel 41 Reboot

I ask this question again, because we could need the information.
    What PSU do you have?

14. axe0 New Member
  15. axe0 New Member
    You don't have the right equipment I guess?

Thema:

Kernel 41 Reboot

1. Kernel 41 Reboot - Similar Threads - Kernel Reboot

2. Random Reboot problem. Kernel-Power Event 41

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Reboot problem. Kernel-Power Event 41: Hello, my pc has been experiencing problems relating to random reboots. PC has been randomly cutting out to a black screen and immediately rebooting to windows with the event 41 log in the event viewer. I don't figure this to be a hardware related issue, as everything in the...
  3. Random Reboot problem. Kernel-Power Event 41

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random Reboot problem. Kernel-Power Event 41: Hello, my pc has been experiencing problems relating to random reboots. PC has been randomly cutting out to a black screen and immediately rebooting to windows with the event 41 log in the event viewer. I don't figure this to be a hardware related issue, as everything in the...
  4. Critical Kernel Power 41; Sudden Reboot Without Warning or Error Message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Critical Kernel Power 41; Sudden Reboot Without Warning or Error Message: This has been happening on and off for a couple of years now. Every time it feels like it's sorted itself out, or I've sorted it, it happens again after a month or two of quiet. All of a sudden my PC will reboot, most often during gaming though not exclusively. In the past...
  5. Critical Kernel Power 41; Sudden Reboot Without Warning or Error Message

Critical Kernel Power 41; Sudden Reboot Without Warning or Error Message: This has been happening on and off for a couple of years now. Every time it feels like it's sorted itself out, or I've sorted it, it happens again after a month or two of quiet. All of a sudden my PC will reboot, most often during gaming though not exclusively. In the past...
  6. win 10 kernel security check failure reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    win 10 kernel security check failure reboot: dmp file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoxOqQnWx2luihu6IV1EHXjTyozb?e=L6B8i9 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-kernel-security-check-failure-reboot/b84aad56-3dce-4f3c-b2a6-77777152a656
  7. win 10 kernel security check failure reboot

win 10 kernel security check failure reboot: dmp file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoxOqQnWx2luihu6IV1EHXjTyozb?e=L6B8i9 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-kernel-security-check-failure-reboot/b84aad56-3dce-4f3c-b2a6-77777152a656
  8. win 10 kernel security check failure reboot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. My PC keeps crashing and rebooting randomly with the error code, event 41, kernel power.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC keeps crashing and rebooting randomly with the error code, event 41, kernel power.: Initially whilst gaming, But now more often when i try to load up a game or even open steam, my PC has been randomly crashing and restarting. When i went into event viewer to see what was happening, it came up as critical error kernel power 41, the system has rebooted without...
  10. My PC keeps crashing and rebooting randomly with the error code, event 41, kernel power.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC keeps crashing and rebooting randomly with the error code, event 41, kernel power.: Initially whilst gaming, But now more often when i try to load up a game or even open steam, my PC has been randomly crashing and restarting. When i went into event viewer to see what was happening, it came up as critical error kernel power 41, the system has rebooted without...