Windows 10: kernel auto boost lock acquisition with raised irql[even in safe mode]

Discus and support kernel auto boost lock acquisition with raised irql[even in safe mode] in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After upgrading to Windows 10, I noticed that sleep is not working. I can hibernate with no issues, but sleep just doesn't work. It won't wake up and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SengenSoma5, Feb 4, 2016.

1. kernel auto boost lock acquisition with raised irql[even in safe mode]

After upgrading to Windows 10, I noticed that sleep is not working. I can hibernate with no issues, but sleep just doesn't work. It won't wake up and only shows a black screen with Power and Network Activity in the LED indicators.

initially, I encountered a kernel security check failure BSOD while trying to fix this can't wake up from sleep issue. I initially tried uninstalling the intel software (Intel management Engine, Intel Rapid Storage Technology, Intel Security Assist), changing configurations in advanced power options for my current power plan, and doing sfc /scannow. Then it said there were some files it couldn't fix, so I thought I could try doing it in safe mode.. But it turns out upon booting in safe mode, I'm encountering another BSOD with a different error code (kernel auto boost lock acquisition with raised irql)

For now, I updated my bluetooth/wireless network/network/sound card drivers, reinstalled intel management service (which installed intel security assist too), and sleep mode seems to be working (not all of the time, sometimes it still hangs on wake up and presents a black screen). I really don't want to do a clean install, unless it's the only way left. I haven't tried repair install because I still haven't gotten myself the windows 10 ISO to create a recovery media.

I'm currently lost in how to handle this BSOD on safe mode. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

SengenSoma5, Feb 4, 2016
  2. Trybird Win User

How can I hide or remove 'CD Drive' in this PC

Maybe it is caused by your bluetooth device or your wireless adapter, you could refer to this article to fix it:

How to fix BSOD Caused by “Kernel Auto Boost Lock Acquisition With Raised IRQL” in Windows 10

Trybird, Feb 4, 2016
  3. I am having this error problem

BSOD "Kernel auto boost lock acquisition with raised irql"

I have this error.

ps3repair1980, Feb 4, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

kernel auto boost lock acquisition with raised irql[even in safe mode]

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

• Uninstall Daemon Tools
    • Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

kernel auto boost lock acquisition with raised irql[even in safe mode] [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

You need to remove all pirated stuff on your system before we can continue
    Forum rules

axe0, Feb 4, 2016
  5. Hi axe08,

thank you for the advice. Already removed daemon tools. I guess I have to remove some of my games then. should I attach another log after I remove them?

SengenSoma5, Feb 6, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    Yes, I need to see that all pirated stuff is removed before we can proceed.

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

kernel auto boost lock acquisition with raised irql[even in safe mode]

1. kernel auto boost lock acquisition with raised irql[even in safe mode] - Similar Threads - kernel auto boost

2. BSOD Stop Code "Kernel auto boost lock acquisition with raised irql"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Stop Code "Kernel auto boost lock acquisition with raised irql": just had a fresh reset of my pc and encountered this BSOD 3 minutes after using it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-stop-code-kernel-auto-boost-lock-acquisition/c47706a1-46b1-46ae-9c6e-8dc608039412
  3. "Kernel auto boost lock acquisition with raised irql" BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Kernel auto boost lock acquisition with raised irql" BSOD: Please help. I've been encountering several BSODs for awhile now. Just now I encountered Kernel auto boost lock acquisition with raised irql although I do not have any wireless device nor Bluetooth. Below are my minidump files. Thank you. I am not sure if it is my gpu...
  4. "Kernel auto boost lock acquisition with raised irql" BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Kernel auto boost lock acquisition with raised irql" BSOD: Please help. I've been encountering several BSODs for awhile now. Just now I encountered Kernel auto boost lock acquisition with raised irql although I do not have any wireless device nor Bluetooth. Below are my minidump files. Thank you. I am not sure if it is my gpu...
  5. "Kernel auto boost lock acquisition with raised irql" BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Kernel Auto Boost Lock Acquisition With Raised IRQL and other BSOD

Kernel Auto Boost Lock Acquisition With Raised IRQL and other BSOD: Been experiencing random BSOD: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL KERNEL AUTO BOOST INVALID LOCK RELEASE DPC WATCHDOG FAILURE SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED This one was dxgmms2.sys KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE and most recently KERNEL AUTO BOOST LOCK ACQUISITION WITH RAISED...
  7. BSOD 'kernel auto boost lock acquisition with raised irql' + 'irql not less or equal' +...

BSOD 'kernel auto boost lock acquisition with raised irql' + 'irql not less or equal' +...: Hi, sorry about the long title. i have been getting lots of blue screens of death recently and am in need of help. i have had 4 blue screens of death within a few hours of use. not all in one go first page fault in nonpage area, followed by two irql not less or equal and...
  8. Kernel auto boost lock acquisition with raised irql BSOD

Kernel auto boost lock acquisition with raised irql BSOD: So... i got kernel auto boost lock acquisition with raised irql while doing nothing. this the first time i got this type. here is the minidump : https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqEigFgPDBndj1mcimZ79F6NGuYs?e=ko2GpE...
  9. BSOD Kernel Auto Boost Lock Acquisition With Raised IRQL

BSOD Kernel Auto Boost Lock Acquisition With Raised IRQL: Got 2 bsod in the last hour with the stop code: Kernel Auto Boost Lock Acquisition With Raised IRQL. Before this, I got this in the past but maybe 6 months ago. Im at a complete loss as to what is going on. I googled the error and none of the issues related to this are...
  10. BSOD "Kernel auto boost lock acquisition with raised irql" on Windows 1809

BSOD "Kernel auto boost lock acquisition with raised irql" on Windows 1809: I have been fresh installing my notebook and all seemed well. Updated, including monthly patch of 11 december 2018. During a massive network copy of files the notebook came to a standstill. Slow since and having seen this BSD several times....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kernel auto boost acquisition with raised irql

2. kernel_auto_boost_lock_acquisition_with_raised_irql