Windows 10: Kernel check error BSOD

Discus and support Kernel check error BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Attachment 59177 Really struggling here....hopefully that is the zipped file you need? Happening intermittantly...can go days without it...then 2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ermie571, Jan 15, 2016.

1. Ermie571 Win User

Kernel check error BSOD

Attachment 59177

Really struggling here....hopefully that is the zipped file you need?
    Happening intermittantly...can go days without it...then 2 or three times in fairly quick succession......then nothing for days...

if anyone an point me in the right direction that would be great.

cheers

Emma

:)

Ermie571, Jan 15, 2016

2. Windows application error

I have since re installed windows and I no longer see the application error but now I get the BSOD. It refers to Kernel security check failure.

ChristopherHunt1, Jan 15, 2016
  3. acassey Win User
    BSOD: "KERNEL-SECURITY-CHECK-ERROR"

Hello!

I've been experiencing a BSOD "KERNEL-SECURITY-CHECK-ERROR" the past few days. Have tried some troubleshooting on my own but am turning to the knowledgeable people here for some help!

So far, I've individually attempted (and was successful, in some cases) an update on each driver under Device Manager. I've also installed an anti-spyware, anti-virus, and anti-malware (my usual triage) and all scans have come back clean. I've updated everything
    I can think of, updated my BIOS, ran a scan on my memory, and even ran CHKDSK. Haven't had any luck yet, unfortunately.

In the zip file on the OneDrive, I have included my dump files from the past few days, my drivers list, and system information. I notice the issue consistently when I run Lenovo's Solution Center to check for hardware issues. Ironically I did it originally
    to try and diagnose the issue originally- now it has been a sure fire way to cause the BSOD.

acassey user BSOD info.zip

Hopefully you can help!

acassey, Jan 15, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Kernel check error BSOD

Please upload a new zip, the current attached zip file is empty.

5. Ermie571 Win User
    tried again - the tool once again created an empty zip folder.....

Reading the instructions again, I have to save the information into that file....where is this information?

Thanks for trying to help
    x

Ermie571, Jan 16, 2016
  6. Ermie571 Win User
    Hang on - I think I found it...

Ermie571, Jan 16, 2016
  7. axe0 New Member
    I don't believe that is the correct one, but from another thread.
    There are a few reasons
    • I have just analysed the dumps from that zip in another thread,
    • The system is according to the zip an Alienware laptop, according to your system specs you have a Lenovo system
    • The first and second zip files have different names, the second is identical to the zip from the other thread.

The other thread: Random kernel security check crashes, no pattern - Windows 10 Forums

8. Ermie571 Win User

Kernel check error BSOD

ahh yes. ok. so why is my zip file empty...I deffo have a lenovo!

I hve run the tool twice now...and both times there is an empty zip file on my desktop...

pc has just done it again :-(

Ermie571, Jan 16, 2016
  9. axe0 New Member
    How many files are there in the following directory?
    Code: %systemroot%\minidump[/quote] If there are many, like 35+ then you need to delete the oldest onces.

10. Ermie571 Win User
    Thanks for the continued support. I had a couple of BSOD earlier....but its been fine for the rest of the afternoon.

How do I use that bit of code you gave me...in the command prompt or a folder in explorer?

regards

Ermie571, Jan 16, 2016
  11. axe0 New Member
    You can either search it or in the address balk of explorer.
    Usually the location is C:\Windows\Minidump, but some have a different letter for their Windows folder, the %systemroot% makes sure you have the Windows partition letter always correct *Smile

Thema:

Kernel check error BSOD

1. Kernel check error BSOD - Similar Threads - Kernel check error

2. BSOD Kernel Security Check Failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Kernel Security Check Failure: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1shdaI70dQ45G3LinLdR4W9YuhHRFt7Ur?usp=sharingRecently I got a few BSOD that I didn't know what caused those errors, could you please check these BSOD reports and tell me what caused the error and how I fix them?The most recent is the...
  3. BSOD with Kernel Security Check Failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with Kernel Security Check Failure: Please help me to solve this problem with BSOD, I caught this error several times, below info of the error: Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 139 Parameter 1: 3 Parameter 2: ffffa78ddecf6f70 Parameter 3: ffffa78ddecf6ec8 Parameter 4: 0 OS version:...
  4. BSOD with Kernel Security Check Failure

BSOD with Kernel Security Check Failure: Please help me to solve this problem with BSOD, I caught this error several times, below info of the error: Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 139 Parameter 1: 3 Parameter 2: ffffa78ddecf6f70 Parameter 3: ffffa78ddecf6ec8 Parameter 4: 0 OS version:...
  5. BSOD kernel security check failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD kernel security check failure: hii am getting bsod these days, and i didnt get a chance to take a picture of the bsod. however i saw a kernel security check failure below.i went to event viewer to have a look and this is what i got:please kindly help with providing a solution. thanks....
  6. Kernel Security check error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel Security check error: I am frustrated with this BSOD error: Kernel Security check error. This error appears anytime. It forces to restart the PC. I am working on win 8.1 system. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kernel-security-check-error/38b3ccc0-4c53-4c34-b128-aab7e2664160
  7. Kernel Security check error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kernel Security check error: I am frustrated with this BSOD error: Kernel Security check error. This error appears anytime. It forces to restart the PC. I am working on win 8.1 system. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kernel-security-check-error/38b3ccc0-4c53-4c34-b128-aab7e2664160
  8. BSOD Kernel Security Check Failure

BSOD Kernel Security Check Failure: Please help! Been having BSOD recurring frequently. I have the analyzed minidump file from the crashes today. It is a Kernel Security Check Failure. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139A kernel component has corrupted a critical data structure. The corruptioncould potentially...
  9. Kernel Security Check Failure and Reference BSoD errors

Kernel Security Check Failure and Reference BSoD errors: Hi, My laptop has had a number of blue screens recently, with the error being KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE. Could the following minidumps be looked at to possibly identify the cause? https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgFa6a2nWswdh69JDadOqXuH3DjIzA?e=LjEA3Z Many thanks, Nick...
  10. kernel security check bsod

kernel security check bsod: Hello, i recently bought this pc from my brother, upgraded cpu and replaced psu for a better one(no change). Apparently it happens usually at the start up, and this is the first time it happened to me 162618