Windows 10: Kernel-EventTracing errors

Discus and support Kernel-EventTracing errors in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; With the update to 1709 (Fall Creators) this error pops up after each boot... Session "" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022 SFC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by borgus, Oct 20, 2017.

1. borgus Win User

Kernel-EventTracing errors

With the update to 1709 (Fall Creators) this error pops up after each boot...

Session "" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022

SFC shows no integrity violations. CHKDSK is clean.

Though the error is likely benign, I'd like to get rid of it - not simply disable the log file. Suggestions?

:)

borgus, Oct 20, 2017
  2. da 1 ozzy Win User

Windows-Kernel-EventTracing/Admin

Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing/Admin

da 1 ozzy, Oct 20, 2017
  3. AutoLogger-Diagtrack-Listener error: 0xC000003A

What does this mean? How do I fix it? Found in Event Properties

Session "AutoLogger-Diagtrack-Listener" stopped due to the following error: 0xC000003A

Kernel - EventTracing/Admin- Original Title

PirouetteXL, Oct 20, 2017
  4. zbook New Member

So often its hard just to decode the error.
    Once you decode the error it is often a challenge to understand it.
    This one though its understandable.
    The challenge will be to troubleshoot how things may have changed during the upgrade and to make changes to the access.
    The error search displayed:
    access denied
    A process has requested access to an object, but has not been granted those access rights.

zbook, Oct 21, 2017
  5. Jedrek Win User
    I have an identical problem. After the ProcessID, I found that this error is generated by the DOSVR "content delivery optimization service".
    As I know, every stop and restart service generates an error:
    Session failed to start because of the following error: 0xC0000022

Unfortunately I do not know the solution to the problem.
    No problem with file integrity (sfc / scannow command)

The problem occurred after updating Windows 10 Pro 1709

Jedrek, Oct 24, 2017
  6. I think anybody that has upgraded to 1709, now has this problem, including me. Since W10 is a work in progress, its bound to have more than one problem at a time.

All I can say is be happy that your system boots, and runs !

storageman, Oct 24, 2017
  7. fdegrove Win User
    Hi,

I for one do not see this error on seven systems I run. Mostly clean installs and one upgrade install.
    I suspect it's generated by third party apps.

Cheers, *Wink

fdegrove, Oct 24, 2017
  8. borgus Win User

Perhaps. Try the procedure outlined here.
    Once the app has been reinstalled type "OneDrive" into the search bar <enter>, log in with your MS account and follow the prompts.

borgus, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Kernel-EventTracing errors - Similar Threads - Kernel EventTracing errors

2. Kernel-EventTracing 1 Logging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel-EventTracing 1 Logging: "Mgr" gerçek zamanlı oturumuna yönelik yedekleme dosyası en yüksek boyutuna ulaştı. Sonuç olarak kullanılabilecek boş alan oluşturuluncaya kadar yeni olaylar günlüğe yazılmayacak. Bu hata çoğunlukla, izleme oturumunu, gerçek zamanlı tüketici yokken gerçek zamanlı modda...
  3. [ERROR] Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing/Admin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [ERROR] Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing/Admin: Hi, since when i got my new computer on windows 11 something strange happens. When I open my obs or streamlabs program to stream on twitch or to register a video very often it crashes: my webcam freezes, my headphones stop working and the lights of my computer shuts down for...
  4. [ERROR] Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing/Admin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [ERROR] Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing/Admin: Hi, since when i got my new computer on windows 11 something strange happens. When I open my obs or streamlabs program to stream on twitch or to register a video very often it crashes: my webcam freezes, my headphones stop working and the lights of my computer shuts down for...
  5. Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing/Admin Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing/Admin Error: Hi community!I got this error in event viewer and it's seem to be forced my computer shut down suddently. pls help me out in this problem.Error code: Session "Cloud Files Diagnostic Event Listener" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022. Log name:...
  6. Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing/Admin Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing/Admin Error: Hi community!I got this error in event viewer and it's seem to be forced my computer shut down suddently. pls help me out in this problem.Error code: Session "Cloud Files Diagnostic Event Listener" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022. Log name:...
  7. Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing/Admin Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Kernel-EventTracing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Kernel-EventTracing: I been having this problem with my Pc where sometimes when i go live on discord or play a game my i/o just turn on and off evey minute or so i tried uninstalling my gpu's drivers and then update my motherboard's Bios... Didn't help... Then i found someone saying i should...
  9. Kernel-EventTracing error ID 2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Kernel-EventTracing error ID 2: I have read so many articles about solve this error : Kernel-EventTracing ID 2 Session "Cloud Files Diagnostic Event Listener" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022 The last information about is before two years as read it at :...
  10. Kernel-EventTracing 0xC0000188

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Kernel-EventTracing 0xC0000188: Session "ReadyBoot" stopped due to the following error: 0xC0000188 [ATTACH] - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> - <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing" Guid="{B675EC37-BDB6-4648-BC92-F3FDC74D3CA2}" />...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kernel event tracing error

2. Session PerfDiag Logger stopped due to the following error: 0xC0000188

3. Session AutoLogger-Diagtrack-Listener stopped due to the following error: 0xC0000188

4. kernel eventtracing error fix,
  5. kernel-EventTracing,
  6. kernel eventtracing how to get protection,
  7. Kernel-EventTracing 0xC0000022,
  8. kernel event tracing error Session Cloud Files Diagnostic Event Listener failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022,
  9. Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing/Admin,
  10. what is a Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing/Admin error?,
  11. kernel event tracing error desktop,
  12. WHAT IS Error 11/3/2019 10:15:31 PM Kernel-EventTracing,
  13. how to fix error kernel-EVENT TRACING on Windows 10,
  14. kernel event tracing/admin 2012,
  15. sessionCloud files diagnostic event listenerfailed to start with the following error 0xc0000022