Windows 10: Kernel-Power 41 event. Not sure if BSOD.

Discus and support Kernel-Power 41 event. Not sure if BSOD. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey everyone. I'm new to this kind of stuff and trying to learn what is going on. PC was made 2 years ago and haven't really used it until now. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by token0110, Jan 12, 2017.

1. token0110 Win User

Kernel-Power 41 event. Not sure if BSOD.

Hey everyone. I'm new to this kind of stuff and trying to learn what is going on.

PC was made 2 years ago and haven't really used it until now. It previously had win7 and it BSOD a couple times a week but didn't bother me at the time.

Now the computer has a fresh install of win10. It doesn't BSOD/restart on me while I'm using it but over night I get multiple kernel-power 41 events. (I have the computer on high performance in power options to see if the computer was stable).However, there are no mini.dmp files that is created. I made sure the computer creates files and doesn't auto-restart. After all that I still don't have any dmp files. I looked around and found one file in C:\windows\LiveKernelReports\win32k.sys folder, which is attached.

Also I tested each stick of memory separately overnight and switched out the old power supply. Not sure what to do next.
    Is the motherboard faulty?

:)

token0110, Jan 12, 2017

2. BSOD after forced shutdown

Thank you

But can kernel power 41 cause bsod, i looked at event viewer, the bugcheck code is 0, if yes will it happen again?

DuckHappy321, Jan 12, 2017
  3. BSOD's All The Time

I've actually looked at Event Viewer and found it was kernel-power ID 41 causing the BSODs. I think i may have fixed it by de-activating fast startup and stopping my hard drive being turned off in Power Options.

LeeJoynson, Jan 12, 2017
  4. token0110 Win User

My lady mention that while she was listening to music on spotify, the computer went to a "black screen" and was unresponsive. Said no other program was running at the time.

token0110, Jan 12, 2017
  5. lifetec Win User
    lifetec, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Kernel-Power 41 event. Not sure if BSOD. - Similar Threads - Kernel Power event

2. Kernel-Power Event ID 41 BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel-Power Event ID 41 BSOD: Hello,I have a problem with Lattepanda V1 with Windows 10 Home. I have an application that I have to run 24/7 without fail by running this I am facing this restart of Lattepanda when I check the log I found the critical error for the windows as mentioned in the log. Does...
  3. Kernel-Power Event ID 41 BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kernel-Power Event ID 41 BSOD: Hello,I have a problem with Lattepanda V1 with Windows 10 Home. I have an application that I have to run 24/7 without fail by running this I am facing this restart of Lattepanda when I check the log I found the critical error for the windows as mentioned in the log. Does...
  4. kernel-power event 41 BSODs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    kernel-power event 41 BSODs: To get a couple things out of the way first, I don't know when these problems started neither do I know exactly what could have caused them.I am am pretty much a noob at debugging so providing a bit more explanation with your answers or explaining what would be useful...
  5. kernel-power event 41 BSODs

kernel-power event 41 BSODs: To get a couple things out of the way first, I don't know when these problems started neither do I know exactly what could have caused them.I am am pretty much a noob at debugging so providing a bit more explanation with your answers or explaining what would be useful...
  6. kernel-power event 41 BSODs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. BSOD Event ID 41 Kernel-Power

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Event ID 41 Kernel-Power: BugcheckCode299BugcheckParameter10xffffffffc00002c4BugcheckParameter20xd4dBugcheckParameter30x221355a7030BugcheckParameter40xffffc580116f8000minidump:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hyjniPbchvCCSkrnw3SEtjxz0c8HPY39/view?usp=sharingplease help...
  8. BSOD Event ID 41 Kernel-Power

BSOD Event ID 41 Kernel-Power: BugcheckCode299BugcheckParameter10xffffffffc00002c4BugcheckParameter20xd4dBugcheckParameter30x221355a7030BugcheckParameter40xffffc580116f8000minidump:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hyjniPbchvCCSkrnw3SEtjxz0c8HPY39/view?usp=sharingplease help...
  9. BSOD- event id:41, Kernel-Power

BSOD- event id:41, Kernel-Power: Hi, I am getting blue screen of death for 3 day every 20-30 minutes. in event viewer it is event id:41, Kernel-Power. Has installed fresh windows also. no difference. this is the detail: -System -Provider [ Name] Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power [ Guid]...
  10. BSOD - Event 41 Kernel Power

BSOD - Event 41 Kernel Power: Hi there, I am having trouble with my computer freezing to the point where it does not respond (the mouse is still moving fine though) and where I have BSOD maybe once a week. I could get used to it since it poped only when playing Paradox Studio games, but now it's...