Windows 10: Kernel-Power Event ID 41 BSOD

Discus and support Kernel-Power Event ID 41 BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Not sure why this happened. I've gotten this BSOD around 4 times, and all four times I remember using chrome with a lot of tabs open (High ram usage)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AlexBassov, Aug 24, 2018.

1. Kernel-Power Event ID 41 BSOD

Not sure why this happened. I've gotten this BSOD around 4 times, and all four times I remember using chrome with a lot of tabs open (High ram usage) as well as watching a video. Idk how to give info about my system, or any data on the crash. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

:)

AlexBassov, Aug 24, 2018

2. Kernel-Power Event ID 41 Task 63

Hello,

The kernel power event ID 41 error may happen when the computer is shut down, or it restarts unexpectedly.

To help resolve your concern, kindly follow the steps created by Nyima Yonten on this

Do let us know if you need further assistance.

Raymond Ave, Aug 24, 2018
  3. restart and kernel-power event

Hi,

The kernel power event ID 41 error occurs when the computer is shut down, or it restarts unexpectedly. When a computer that is running Windows starts, a check is performed to determine whether the computer was shut down cleanly. If the computer was not shut
    down cleanly, a Kernel Power Event 41 message is generated.

Try this, see if it works for you:

• Go to "Settings"
    • Select "System"
    • Select "Power and Sleep"
    • Select "Additional Power Settings"
    • Select "Choose what the power buttons do"
    • Select "Change settings currently available"
    • Ensure that "Turn on fast start up" is deselected (unticked)
    • Click on "Save Changes"

Restart your computer after performing the steps.

Let us know if the above steps resolved the issue.

Venancio Khu, Aug 24, 2018
  4. Kernel-Power Event ID 41 BSOD

Michelle Vil, Aug 24, 2018
Thema:

Kernel-Power Event ID 41 BSOD

1. Kernel-Power Event ID 41 BSOD - Similar Threads - Kernel Power Event

2. BSOD Kernel Power Event ID 41

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Kernel Power Event ID 41: ACPI thermal zone \_TZ.THRM has been enumerated. _PSV = 383K _TC1 = 4 _TC2 = 3 _TSP = 10000ms _AC0 = 333K...
  3. Kernel-Power Event ID 41 BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel-Power Event ID 41 BSOD: Hello,I have a problem with Lattepanda V1 with Windows 10 Home. I have an application that I have to run 24/7 without fail by running this I am facing this restart of Lattepanda when I check the log I found the critical error for the windows as mentioned in the log. Does...
  4. Kernel-Power Event ID 41 BSOD

Kernel-Power Event ID 41 BSOD: Hello,I have a problem with Lattepanda V1 with Windows 10 Home. I have an application that I have to run 24/7 without fail by running this I am facing this restart of Lattepanda when I check the log I found the critical error for the windows as mentioned in the log. Does...
  5. BSOD Event ID 41 Kernel-Power

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Event ID 41 Kernel-Power: BugcheckCode299BugcheckParameter10xffffffffc00002c4BugcheckParameter20xd4dBugcheckParameter30x221355a7030BugcheckParameter40xffffc580116f8000minidump:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hyjniPbchvCCSkrnw3SEtjxz0c8HPY39/view?usp=sharingplease help...
  6. BSOD Event ID 41 Kernel-Power

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Event ID 41 Kernel-Power: BugcheckCode299BugcheckParameter10xffffffffc00002c4BugcheckParameter20xd4dBugcheckParameter30x221355a7030BugcheckParameter40xffffc580116f8000minidump:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hyjniPbchvCCSkrnw3SEtjxz0c8HPY39/view?usp=sharingplease help...
  7. BSOD Event ID 41 Kernel-Power

8. BSOD - Kernel Power Event ID 41

BSOD - Kernel Power Event ID 41: My PC will freeze up when I am playing a computer game and my GPU fans will spin loud and fast. I am not presented with a BSOD but in order to get back control of my PC, I am forced to do a hard reboot. I am on the lastest drivers for my graphics card. Here is my dump file...
  9. BSOD - Kernel Power Event ID 41

BSOD - Kernel Power Event ID 41: I only seem to get BSOD when I am idling at my desktop, closing/starting/restarting windows. I have stress tested my processor, graphics card and memory and I do not get BSOD whilst carrying out tests. Would anyone happen to know what the cause of the problem is and/or how...
  10. BSOD- event id:41, Kernel-Power

BSOD- event id:41, Kernel-Power: Hi, I am getting blue screen of death for 3 day every 20-30 minutes. in event viewer it is event id:41, Kernel-Power. Has installed fresh windows also. no difference. this is the detail: -System -Provider [ Name] Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power [ Guid]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. steps created by Nyima Yonten on this