Windows 10: Kernel Processor Warning + I have BSOD’s happening at the beginning and end of every month!...

Discus and support Kernel Processor Warning + I have BSOD’s happening at the beginning and end of every month!... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I’ve been having this problem since the first week I got this laptop, 1-2 BSOD’s back to back during the first week of the month, and then 1-2 BSOD’s... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ba B y D o L L, Aug 3, 2018.

1. Kernel Processor Warning + I have BSOD’s happening at the beginning and end of every month!...

I’ve been having this problem since the first week I got this laptop, 1-2 BSOD’s back to back during the first week of the month, and then 1-2 BSOD’s back to back during the last week of the month.

The one that happened during the first week of July, I was told was related to Sandboxie - so I uninstalled that like I was told.

But it happened again, twice, on July 28th and 29th, and then it happened again, last night.

Here is the DMP file, BlueScreenView Screenshot, and Event Viewer Screenshot from the 28th: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1D4wcztVBUVMNu5tojHBYv8LYddOKovMd

(I noticed for this one that it said tcpip.sys so i verified that all my network drivers listed in device manager are updated, and they are. I also tested my memory two different times when this problem started, and it always came back clean. So I don't know what to do.)

From the 29th: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1TQuSJoxfp55a0X_ylBSsQoLN8_iZIfQN

From last night: https://drive.google.com/open?id=11BGAA1E7bQ6GUvEuF9pMVO6XfCxq8dUQ

With sandboxie gone, what program is causing it now!?!?

----------------------------

Also, I’m constantly seeing a Kernel-Processor-Power Warning in event viewer, with the description of “The speed of processor 5 in group 0 is being limited by system firmware. The processor has been in this reduced performance state for 71 seconds since the last report.”

Is this something to be concerned about??

Why would I want the firmware to limit my processor power, and could this be causing the BSOD’s??

Screenshot of the Kernel-Processor-Power Warning: https://i.imgur.com/5mbFTif.jpg

Thank you for any help!

:)

Ba B y D o L L, Aug 3, 2018

2. Kernel Processor Reduced (Warning) - Event ID 37

Hello Kadesh,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the issue description you are facing issue with Kernel Processor. I would suggest you to try the steps provided in the threads below and see if it helps you to fix the issue.

Kernel-Processor-Power Event
    ID 37 even after Clean Boot

Event 37, Kernel-Processor-Power for all 8 Processors

Note: Modifying BIOS/ complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) settings incorrectly can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from the
    configuring of BIOS/CMOS settings can be solved. Modifications of the settings are at your own risk.

Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Aug 3, 2018
  3. Leycos Win User
    BSOD Kernel Security Check Failure consistently caused by Photoshop...

Hi, i have the same problem and i try to change the default graphic processor, but it didn't work.

Try here,

photoshop, "kernel security check failure" | Adobe Community

it's seems to work now ^^

Leycos, Aug 3, 2018
  4. Kernel Processor Warning + I have BSOD’s happening at the beginning and end of every month!...

BSOD's occur twice a month. Latest: fltmgr.sys and ntoskrnl.exe.

Okay I will do that!

I wanna share this with you too:

Usually the BSOD's only happen twice a month, I just had another 5 minutes ago! That's really bothersome.

I took three screencaps of the Event Viewer's two errors and one of the warning(the other warnings you see all say the same thing but have a different processor number......so intead processor 0, it'll say something like processor 3), a screenshot
    of bluescreen viewer, and uploaded the second dmp file here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1YTPhJaTFhfrBI_pzWU1-TVqyW4GOZg7E

Ba B y D o L L, Aug 3, 2018
Thema:

Kernel Processor Warning + I have BSOD’s happening at the beginning and end of every month!...

1. Kernel Processor Warning + I have BSOD’s happening at the beginning and end of every month!... - Similar Threads - Kernel Processor Warning

2. PowerShell event log that happens every month.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PowerShell event log that happens every month.: Why is this event log happening every month?Should I be worried?My os is Windows 10 Home It happens in PowerShell/operational logTask Category: Execute a remote commandCreating Scriptblock text 1 of 1:# Copyright © 2008, Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.#Common...
  3. PowerShell event log that happens every month.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PowerShell event log that happens every month.: Why is this event log happening every month?Should I be worried?My os is Windows 10 Home It happens in PowerShell/operational logTask Category: Execute a remote commandCreating Scriptblock text 1 of 1:# Copyright © 2008, Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.#Common...
  4. PowerShell event log that happens every month.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. BSOD happening over period of 1 month

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD happening over period of 1 month: Over a month period, I've been experiencing BSOD mostly during gaming or randomly. I just redownloaded Windows 10 ISO as well, so I do not have my reliability reports, which all of them shown up as hardware error. Only after redownloading Windows 10 and crashed again in game,...
  6. BSOD Every Two Months

BSOD Every Two Months: I am experiencing intermittent BSOD that is very frustrating to troubleshoot. The BSOD appears at random and cannot be replicated after the restart. The issue has happened once every two months. I ran a quick hardware check and saw no problem. I ran a drive update check and...
  7. i just got 3rd bsod since end of last month

i just got 3rd bsod since end of last month: i bought laptop on jan 2019. i put new nvme ssd in my laptop in june 2019 and i installed windows on it. i used it for 1 year after i put new nvme ssd and all was perfect and no bsod and then bsod suddenly started happening end of last month on june 27 i got...
  8. Is 2018 the beginning of the end for the Microsoft Empire

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is 2018 the beginning of the end for the Microsoft Empire: Loyal user from day 1 and never had to do an reinstall of OS until 1803. Don't even know how many I done in 2018 with my computers and need another one today but I'm stump. I get the blue screen of death, followed by capturing data, follow by restart, followed by diagnostics...
  9. Warning message - Processor fan

Warning message - Processor fan: Hello, I recently changed my cooler (for a Shadow Rock 2) everything is plugged in correctly, the fan is running well, my processor is running at 30 ° C But Windows occasionally displays the following warning message: 'The processor fan is not working properly. You must...
  10. BSOD happening every day now

BSOD happening every day now: I started getting this bsod a few weeks ago. Lately the screen is unreadable when everything crashes however before it started doing that I would get WHEA_uncorrectable_error. Any help would be appreciated. I've attached the debug folder like the tutorial said. I...