Windows 10: Kernel Security Check Failure

Discus and support Kernel Security Check Failure in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi I am having problems with BSOD on Windows start up, I hope someone can help me. 70479 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Brian Vickers, Nov 21, 2016.

1. Kernel Security Check Failure

Hi
    I am having problems with BSOD on Windows start up, I hope someone can help me.

:)

Brian Vickers, Nov 21, 2016
  2. Mike_Keys Win User
    Mike_Keys, Nov 21, 2016
  3. Lenovo ideapad 110-15ACL

KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE

EroomSivart, Nov 21, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

Kernel Security Check Failure

Hello Brian and welcome to TenForums *Smile

I notice that you are using Kaspersky Antivirus. This has been known to cause BSOD events and there is some evidence that this might be happening on your system. Please try removing the software and use the built in Windows Defender (which I and others here find perfectly adequate) and see if it helps.

philc43, Nov 21, 2016
  5. Thank you for you prompt answer Phil,
    I already suspected that Kaspersky and Windows 10 are the problem.
    Windows defender is all well and good but I am hoping to find an answer to the BSOD rather than bend to using software that is not of my choice.

Brian Vickers, Nov 22, 2016
  6. Ztruker Win User
    Remove Kaspersky. If that fixes the problem then contact them and see if they have a new or beta version you can try. Continuing to use software that causes BSODs is not a good choice in my opinion.

Ztruker, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Kernel Security Check Failure

1. Kernel Security Check Failure - Similar Threads - Kernel Security Check

2. kernel security check failure

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    kernel security check failure: kernel security check failure when downloading any thing whether using google chrome, Edge or even IDMAN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kernel-security-check-failure/44e099d9-9e6a-4cd7-8657-af56d99ea233
  3. kernel security check failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    kernel security check failure: Hi all, I have a new laptop and my intel driver utility said there where new chipset drivers available, when i try to install them i get a blue screen and says "kernel security check failure". No matter how many times i try to install it i always get this blue screen and...
  4. Kernel security check failure

Kernel security check failure: After i upgraded to windows 10 I've been getting frequent BSOD Kernel security check failure. I tried updating drivers, scanning for viruses and doing mem test but nothings worked so far. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! 34450
  5. kernel security check failure

kernel security check failure: Hello! Today i was opening battlenet and nvidia geforce experience at the same time i got this blue screen saying " kernal security check failure *Sad" here is minidump 24114
  6. kernel security check failure

kernel security check failure: i get this error all the time for no definitive reason at all. the machine has only been built for a few months. i just clean installed win 10. did memchck, called microsoft they did a few things and it didn't fix my problem. quite frustrating seeing as i have spent over 1000...
  7. kernel security check failure

kernel security check failure: hello, after installing windows 10 i have a problem with the computer when i start mozilla firefox the hello tab it ask fpr using camera and mircrofone then the laptop stop with the error kernel security check failure. 33161
  8. kernel security check failure

kernel security check failure: upgraded to windows 10 not long ago like less then a month and it worked perfectly fine and today i got blue screen saying kernel security check failure it happend twice already i hope you guys can help me *Smile thank you 24083
  9. Kernel security check failure

Kernel security check failure: Hi everyone, So far I've been getting a number of different BSODs most commonly Kernel security check failure. After having read a number of different threads on the matter I have tried the following Memtest did 10 passes and got 0 errors updated all of the driver...
  10. security kernel check failure in 14251

in Windows 10 Support
    security kernel check failure in 14251: upgraded to 14251.rs1_release.160124-1059 a few days back. I have not had this security kernel check failure in 10 at all and now it has restarted. After the first boot on the morning, before loading windows it shows "security kernel check failure" reboots and then it goes to...