Windows 10: Kernel security failure shortly after starting up, windows 10 upgrade

Discus and support Kernel security failure shortly after starting up, windows 10 upgrade in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; windows 10 was running fine for a day or two, but now it crashes within 5 mins of startup like 5-6 times in a row, then seems to work fine after that.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sh58, Aug 17, 2015.

1. sh58 Win User

Kernel security failure shortly after starting up, windows 10 upgrade

windows 10 was running fine for a day or two, but now it crashes within 5 mins of startup like 5-6 times in a row, then seems to work fine after that.

Here are the mini dump files

:)

2. Kernel Security Check Failure During 1607 Update

After update 1607 process to about 97%, I received Kernel Security Check Failure and the system restored to the previous version. The windows update has been continuously sending the 1607 update. And my computer will be forced to update every time I restart
    and then crash. How do I fix this? I have tried to reinstall windows 10, but the same Kernel Security Check Failure problem pops up during installation and restores my computer to the previous version.

HaoChen527, Aug 17, 2015
  3. Mike_Keys Win User
    Mike_Keys, Aug 17, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi sh58,

Welcome to the 10forums.

The cause of the crashes is Ralink RT2870 series USB802.11n Wireless Adapter Driver.
    You may find updated drivers here
    Code: 2: kd> lmvm netr28uxstart end module name fffff800`7ba40000 fffff800`7bc62000 netr28ux T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: netr28ux.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\netr28ux.sys Image name: netr28ux.sys Timestamp: Fri Jun 06 04:14:29 2014 (53912405) CheckSum: 0021C1DB ImageSize: 00222000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

Thema:

1. Kernel security failure shortly after starting up, windows 10 upgrade - Similar Threads - Kernel security failure

2. KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE Windows 10: Hello,Can anyone point me in the right direction regarding my BSoD which seems to randomly happen, often making it nearly impossible to boot the PC. All checks I run shows the drives and memory to be fine. And when the PC's running it works well. I took it to an independent...
  3. KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE Windows 10: Hello,Can anyone point me in the right direction regarding my BSoD which seems to randomly happen, often making it nearly impossible to boot the PC. All checks I run shows the drives and memory to be fine. And when the PC's running it works well. I took it to an independent...
  4. kernel security check failure windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    kernel security check failure windows 10: kernel security check failure windows 10 got the blue screen is there a way to fix it my self https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kernel-security-check-failure-windows-10/bf6a5f42-6288-46f5-a2dc-432f14881f21
  5. Memory upgrade causes KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE, Win 10 won't start

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Memory upgrade causes KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE, Win 10 won't start: Dell Inspiron 15 1564, running Windows 10 64bitOriginally installed with 3GB of Ram 1GB + 2GB modulesOrdered 2x4GB modules by Crucial, having checked with their scan tool & system checker on the website.Crucial RAM CT2KIT51264BF160BJ 8 GB Kit 2 x 4 GB DDR3 1600 MHz CL11The...
  6. Windows 10 Kernel Security Check Failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Kernel Security Check Failure: In thelast few weeks I have had three blue screen of death errors while in Microsoft Teams meetings. THe crash dump analysis is:Crash Dump Analysis Crash dumps areenabled on your computer. This system is not configured for complete orautomatic crash dumps. For best results,...
  7. Kernel Security Failure

Kernel Security Failure: Hi guys. I just recently updated my windows bla bla earlier this day. Then after few hours while I'm playing dayz I notice that my drivers which is intel and nvidia graphics needs to be updated. Then when I click the nvidia geforce; it unpacks like its installing again or...
  8. Kernel Security Failure

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Kernel Security Failure: Hi guys. I just recently updated my windows bla bla earlier this day. Then after few hours while I'm playing dayz I notice that my drivers which is intel and nvidia graphics needs to be updated. Then when I click the nvidia geforce; it unpacks like its installing again or...
  9. windows 10 Kernel Security Check Failure

windows 10 Kernel Security Check Failure: Hi My computer has chrashed -again - this time with the bug code Kernel_Security_Check_Failure I have a full 8GB memory dump. According to Windbg Preview !analyse -v: Process Name: System ERROR_CODE: NTSTATUS 0xc0000409 The system detected an overrun of a stack-based...
  10. Kernel security failure

Kernel security failure: I always get a bleu screen with the message 'Kernel security check failure', the computer restart after that. Can you help me ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kernel-security-failure/59abfd74-f77e-4c29-9b62-c0648b1289b7