Windows 10: Kernel_Security_Check _Failure BSOD

Discus and support Kernel_Security_Check _Failure BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Currently set up on a new system and I keep getting the aforementioned bsod. I can't seem to figure out what's is exactly causing it. Edit: Crash... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PlatinumEra, Dec 26, 2015.

1. Kernel_Security_Check _Failure BSOD

Currently set up on a new system and I keep getting the aforementioned bsod. I can't seem to figure out what's is exactly causing it.

Edit: Crash #5, uploaded the 5 dumps
    Edit again: Crash #6: Was away, don't know what the message was

:)

PlatinumEra, Dec 26, 2015
  2. Mgrovest Win User
    Mgrovest, Dec 26, 2015
  3. Kernel_Security_check BSOD

Hello All,

My desktop runs on a Windows 10 that came via an update. It keeps failing on the Kernel_security_check BSOD after it has been on for 4 or 5 mins, post this it restarts as usual and then it stays on the desktop screen for few mins and then the cycle repeats.
    I am not able to use it at all.

Need recomendations on fixing it

Thank you in advance,

Kashyap

Srinivaskashyap, Dec 26, 2015
  4. lsvet1 Win User

Kernel_Security_Check _Failure BSOD

Are you using 361.43 version of nVidia driver ? If that is correct, rollback to 359.06 version and report back.

lsvet1, Dec 26, 2015
  5. Currently on 361.43, will roll back and see what happens

PlatinumEra, Dec 26, 2015
  6. No dice, same result. Can't seem to find the dump this time

PlatinumEra, Dec 27, 2015
  7. Another Bsod, new dump. No restart this time, pc just shut off

PlatinumEra, Dec 28, 2015
  8. axe0 New Member

Please update your Intel network driver
    Drivers Software
    Code: 0: kd> lmvm e1d65x64 start end module name fffff801`6d360000 fffff801`6d3e5000 e1d65x64 (deferred) Image path: e1d65x64.sys Image name: e1d65x64.sys Timestamp: Thu Jun 18 18:37:56 2015 (5582F3E4) CheckSum: 0008FF35 ImageSize: 00085000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote] What USB devices are attached?

9. What USB devices are attached?[/quote]
    I have the latest network driver installed (straight from Asus's website). As for USB devices : Corsair K70 RGB, Razer Deathadder, Blue Yeti, FIIO e10k, USB 3.0 hub and a Xbox 360 wireless receiver

PlatinumEra, Dec 29, 2015
  10. axe0 New Member
    Please disconnect every USB device except for mouse and keyboard.
    1 of the crashes blames USB drivers, meaning either attached devices, ports or USB drivers are causing issues.

11. One of the crashes was caused by some sort of audio conflict with the e10k and the on board sound (I had the same crashes on both the z87 and z97 platform). I've gone ahead and disabled the on board audio within windows and within the bios (or what I believe was the on board sound, its not well labeled in the Asus bios for this generation)

Edit: Another bsod involving the e10k, Disabling the audio within windows didn't work. I alluded to having the same issue on the z97 platform and the solution was to disable the on board realtek audio in the bios (easily found on the z97-a). I can't find the audio options in the VIII Hero's bios, it's not under onboard devices (it was there on z97) or anywhere else for that matter (I've gone through the manual and looked in everywhere in the bios)

Edit 2: I've gone ahead and removed the realtek and FIIO e10k drivers for now, I've also uninstalled a lot of unused drivers in device manager. Waiting to see how it goes

PlatinumEra, Dec 30, 2015
  12. axe0 New Member
    Alright, let me know how it goes *Smile
    Yes, sometimes multiple audio devices causes problems what is the reason why I need to disable them when connecting my headset.

13. Kernel_Security_Check _Failure BSOD

No dice, I have no idea what caused the crash (I was away from the pc)

PlatinumEra, Jan 2, 2016
  14. axe0 New Member
    According to the logs no new crash has occured in the few days.

I'm wondering, what makes you think your system has crashed while you were away?

15. I came back and the system had reset/rebooted while I was away. I was converting video files when I left, I came back to find the computer had restarted

PlatinumEra, Jan 2, 2016
Thema:

1. Kernel_Security_Check _Failure BSOD - Similar Threads - Kernel_Security_Check _Failure BSOD

2. windows/stopcode : KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows/stopcode : KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK: My HP not open windows, showing on screen : windows/stopcode : KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECKHow I can start it normally? Restart not help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windowsstopcode-kernelsecuritycheck/46ae6867-98c0-4307-b696-fbb360748b16
  3. windows/stopcode : KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows/stopcode : KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK: My HP not open windows, showing on screen : windows/stopcode : KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECKHow I can start it normally? Restart not help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windowsstopcode-kernelsecuritycheck/46ae6867-98c0-4307-b696-fbb360748b16
  4. windows/stopcode : KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Constant BSODs KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK 0x00000139

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Constant BSODs KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK 0x00000139: For the past three days I've been getting BSODs with the error code in the title. The three most recent ones yesterday happened while I was browsing the internet and twice while playing a game. I've tried sfc /scannow and it said it fixed some corrupted files, but my com...
  6. Kernel_Security_Check Failure Ntoskrnl.exe BSOD

Kernel_Security_Check Failure Ntoskrnl.exe BSOD: Happens frequently but its most likely to happen if i step away from the computer and come back, sometimes with a different error each time i will attach the dump file this is a new computer from amazon a cyberpowerpc specs are ryzen 2700, rtx 2070 and 16gb of ram 240 gb...
  7. Kernel_Security_Check Failure Ntoskrnl.exe BSOD

in Windows 10 Support
    Kernel_Security_Check Failure Ntoskrnl.exe BSOD: Happens frequently but its most likely to happen if i step away from the computer and come back, sometimes with a different error each time i will attach the dump file this is a new computer from amazon a cyberpowerpc specs are ryzen 2700, rtx 2070 and 16gb of ram 240 gb...
  8. BSOD (mostly Kernel_Security_Check Failure) Zipped files attached

BSOD (mostly Kernel_Security_Check Failure) Zipped files attached: Hi guys, so I posted this thread on a few other forums as well but so far no one has been able to help me out. After saving up for some time and suffering life on my terrible laptop I finally managed to get myself my own PC/Desktop. It's anew build so I ordered all the...
  9. kernel_security_check BSOD occur repeatdly in random times

kernel_security_check BSOD occur repeatdly in random times: Recently, while playing a game (Heroes of the Storm), I have encountered a KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE BSOD, so I sent the computer to a lab to run some stress tests - according to them nothing was detected and the issue did not repeat. By their advice, I have installed...
  10. BSOD Windows 10 Kernel_Security_Check

BSOD Windows 10 Kernel_Security_Check: Used to have Windows 7 until the upgrade to Windows 10. Ever since then I will get random Kernel Security Check Blue Screens. It's hard to pin point what triggers it and what doesn't for me so hopefully you guys will be able to help me out. The blue screens never occurred on...