Windows 10: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE Crashes at any time

Discus and support KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE Crashes at any time in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I came here for some help, I am not able to fix this issue alone... So let's get into it. Simply my new pc build Crashes any time or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PrevenX, Nov 28, 2017.

1. PrevenX Win User

KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE Crashes at any time

Hello,

I came here for some help, I am not able to fix this issue alone... So let's get into it.
    Simply my new pc build Crashes any time or randomly to BSOD and I don't know why...
    I have all drivers up to date, BIOS too, win up to date...

System spec.: i5 8600k stock speed
    Nvidia Geforce GTX 1080 AMP!388.13driver
    Motherboard ASUS ROG strix Z370 - H 8020bios(chipset up to date too+audio and sata)
    16gb Crucial RAM 2400 2 sticks
    Baracuda 1tb
    Crucial MX300 275gb SSD Boot drive
    Corsair RMx 650w
    Windows 10 64bit( up to date)

:)

PrevenX, Nov 28, 2017

2. Windows 10 extreme bsods

Hello, My pc crashed recently and it saved a minidump this time.

Here it is: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoZ9Od5vFyzhgdQgLQ3DGL7nYWqrBA

It was another KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

iCantThinkOfPoliteUserNames, Nov 28, 2017
  3. iCantThinkOfPoliteUserNames, Nov 28, 2017
  4. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE Crashes at any time

Hi,

KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE Crashes at any time [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note MemTest86+ V5.01 needs to be run for at least 8 complete passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

More Info here: Memory problems. - Microsoft Community

Make a photo of the result and post it.

BSODHunter, Nov 28, 2017
  5. PrevenX Win User
    Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note MemTest86+ V5.01 needs to be run for at least 8 complete passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

More Info here: Memory problems. - Microsoft Community

Make a photo of the result and post it. Well i run it ,after the start something isnt right... Isnt this verision of the test old for DDR4

Here is my picture..

PrevenX, Nov 28, 2017
  6. zbook New Member
    The computer has 16 GB RAM with 8 GB on 2 DIMMs.
    Just 1 error is a fail and you can abort testing.
    Remove 1 RAM module and test 1 RAM module at a time in the same DIMM.
    This should differentiate the good from the bad RAM module.
    If neither RAM module fail when tested 1 at a time in the same DIMM the DIMM / MB needs to be evaluated.
    Use 1 RAM module and test the other DIMM.
    All tests with Memtest 86+ version 5.01 should be for 8 or more passes.
    Please use a camera or smart phone camera to take a picture of each test result and post into the thread.

The logs cannot be scanned or read.
    Please modify the default language to English so that the files can be troubleshooted.
    Language - Add, Remove, and Change in Windows 10 General Tips Tutorials
    Please post a new zip:
    BSOD - Posting Instructions - Windows 10 Forums

zbook, Nov 28, 2017
  7. PrevenX Win User
    Ok so, I do the testing and one of my brand new RAM is bad... So thats the problem with my pc freezes....

I am going RMA BUT I want to thank you sooooooooo much !!!!!!
    I am requesting this forum as one of the best once i have ever be in.
    Again thank you thank you thank you !!! If any problem occurs after i install new RAM i will be here again sadly But hope not!

MARK AS SOLVED! THANK YOU !

PrevenX, Nov 28, 2017
  8. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE Crashes at any time

Glad to hear that your problem is now fixed. Let us know if there are any other problems.

BSODHunter, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE Crashes at any time

1. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE Crashes at any time - Similar Threads - KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE Crashes

2. Crashes with KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crashes with KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139: Hello guys, i have this problem where my PC seems to not work properly, firstly I got an error where the OS wont start up so i reinstalled windows i got w11 and it seemed for 4-5 hours that the PC kept running good until all of a sudden it shut down without any blue screen or...
  3. Crashes with KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Crashes with KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139: Hello guys, i have this problem where my PC seems to not work properly, firstly I got an error where the OS wont start up so i reinstalled windows i got w11 and it seemed for 4-5 hours that the PC kept running good until all of a sudden it shut down without any blue screen or...
  4. Teams crashed into a BSOD KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Teams crashed into a BSOD KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139: Hello MicrosoftWe've got this today. The PC crashed and from the minidump files it seems that Teams were the culprit? Here is the minidump, since i didn't see an attach file button.1: kd> !analyze...
  5. Teams crashed into a BSOD KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139

Teams crashed into a BSOD KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139: Hello MicrosoftWe've got this today. The PC crashed and from the minidump files it seems that Teams were the culprit? Here is the minidump, since i didn't see an attach file button.1: kd> !analyze...
  6. I constantly get crashed in dead by daylight with KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE as the error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I constantly get crashed in dead by daylight with KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE as the error: I do not know what any of this means but I put the minidump file into windbg and it gave me this******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  7. I constantly get crashed in dead by daylight with KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE as the error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I constantly get crashed in dead by daylight with KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE as the error: I do not know what any of this means but I put the minidump file into windbg and it gave me this******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  8. I constantly get crashed in dead by daylight with KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE as the error

9. [KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139 / BSOD / NTSTATUS 0xc0000409] - Applications crashing to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139 / BSOD / NTSTATUS 0xc0000409] - Applications crashing to...: I've been experiencing semi-frequent crashes to desktop on various applications chrome tabs, discord, miscellaneous games, each of which references some sort of access violation. On top of that, I have also experienced a couple BSODs, the last of which I have a crash dump...
  10. [KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139 / BSOD / NTSTATUS 0xc0000409] - Applications crashing to...

[KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139 / BSOD / NTSTATUS 0xc0000409] - Applications crashing to...: I've been experiencing semi-frequent crashes to desktop on various applications chrome tabs, discord, miscellaneous games, each of which references some sort of access violation. On top of that, I have also experienced a couple BSODs, the last of which I have a crash dump...