Windows 10: Kernel_security_check_failure

Discus and support Kernel_security_check_failure in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all, First of all, thanks for creating the tool to gather all debug info into one single file, and having the trouble to help people in trouble... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jprates, Oct 25, 2015.

1. jprates Win User

Kernel_security_check_failure

Hi all,

First of all, thanks for creating the tool to gather all debug info into one single file, and having the trouble to help people in trouble like me.

Attachment 44703

Today for the first time I noticed my "server" desktop, i.e. my PC running 24h a day, rebooting from time to time for no apparent reason. I logged in and saw several notices on the event viewer saying that the last reboot was not planed and did not shutdown properly.

I sat down in front of the monitor and sure enough I caught it soon after rebooting with the BSOD saying KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE.

If you guys can search the zip file and find the root cause I would be much obliged.

This was the first time I saw this, so I'm a bit lost as to what to do next.

This machine is a Windows 10 Home, 64 bit, old but trusty Gibgabyte home made pc, I trust you can gather that from the logs, but here it is upfront.

TIA

-

:)

jprates, Oct 25, 2015

2. Computer crashes daily for different reasons

Just crashed again with KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE.

KyleKovacs, Oct 25, 2015
  3. Ashchu117 Win User
    ntoskrnl.exe causing BSOD (won't let me get into Windows)

I get 2 errors. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

Ashchu117, Oct 25, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi jprates,

Welcome to the 10forums.

There is nothing in the zip file about a BSOD crash.
    Please check {windows partition}\windows\minidump and check if there are any dump files saved.
    Please make sure your pc is configured for small dump files How to configure minidump | Windows 10 tutorial

Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely including your PSU and cooling system.How to fill in your system specs:

Kernel_security_check_failure [​IMG]

Kernel_security_check_failure [​IMG]

Thema:

1. Kernel_security_check_failure - Similar Threads - Kernel_security_check_failure

2. Constant KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE blue screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE blue screens: Assembled a new PC in January so I did a fresh install of Windows 10, however like many before I keep getting error code 0x80070643 when trying to install security update KB5034441. Pretty sure this is causing all of my blue screens since I have all of the updated drivers on...
  3. Constant KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE blue screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE blue screens: Assembled a new PC in January so I did a fresh install of Windows 10, however like many before I keep getting error code 0x80070643 when trying to install security update KB5034441. Pretty sure this is causing all of my blue screens since I have all of the updated drivers on...
  4. Constant KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE blue screens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE: 041224-21281-01.dmpMicrosoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22621.3233 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\041224-21281-01.dmp] Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available Symbol search...
  6. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE: 041224-21281-01.dmpMicrosoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22621.3233 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\041224-21281-01.dmp] Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available Symbol search...
  7. Repeated BSOD Kernel_Security_Check_Failure on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated BSOD Kernel_Security_Check_Failure on Windows 11: Over the past few months my computer running on Windows 11 has been running into two different BSOD's, kernel security check failure and irql not less or equal, have attempted to solve this through updating drivers, windows, verifying game files, etc. Have compiled last 3...
  8. Repeated BSOD Kernel_Security_Check_Failure on Windows 11

Repeated BSOD Kernel_Security_Check_Failure on Windows 11: Over the past few months my computer running on Windows 11 has been running into two different BSOD's, kernel security check failure and irql not less or equal, have attempted to solve this through updating drivers, windows, verifying game files, etc. Have compiled last 3...
  9. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE Bugcheck code: 0x1390x3, 0xFFFFD283060BF020,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE Bugcheck code: 0x1390x3, 0xFFFFD283060BF020,...: Hi Community, My computer has started crashing about 30min into playing Baldurs Gate 3. My CPU temp doesn't go past 65 degrees and all drivers and Windows updates are up to date. Any thoughts and help with a solution are appreciated.Link to my crash minidump is here:...
  10. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE Bugcheck code: 0x1390x3, 0xFFFFD283060BF020,...

KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE Bugcheck code: 0x1390x3, 0xFFFFD283060BF020,...: Hi Community, My computer has started crashing about 30min into playing Baldurs Gate 3. My CPU temp doesn't go past 65 degrees and all drivers and Windows updates are up to date. Any thoughts and help with a solution are appreciated.Link to my crash minidump is here:...