Windows 10: Kernel_Security_Failure BSOD

Discus and support Kernel_Security_Failure BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey everyone, Since a few days, my Win 10 PC randomly crashes with KERNEL_SECURITY_FAILURE. Could a kind soul please go through my dmp files (plus... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ruga, Mar 1, 2016.

1. Ruga Win User

Kernel_Security_Failure BSOD

Hey everyone,

Since a few days, my Win 10 PC randomly crashes with KERNEL_SECURITY_FAILURE.
    Could a kind soul please go through my dmp files (plus what else was created by the tenforums tool) and point me in the right direction to get this solved?

An important note that may help: It always happens when the PC is idle and not doing anything.

Thanks for your time!

Attachment 67346

Edit: Solved by reinstalling Kaspersky Internet Security 2016 using the Uninstaller tool provided by Kaspersky.

:)

Ruga, Mar 1, 2016

2. Kernel Security Failure BSOD (dmp files included)

Hi, I've been getting a BSOD with kernel_security_failure pretty frequently lately. Figured I'd drop this OneDrive link to the DMP file and my system info

Public

Thank you!

AntonioPulido, Mar 1, 2016
  3. Windows 10 - Kernel security error BSOD

Ah great... I rolled back to 359.06. This seems to work too... got no more Kernel_security_failures when launching photoshop.

Thanks a lot!

AndreasFischer466, Mar 1, 2016
  4. lifetec Win User

All dumpfiles blames
    Code: ******************************************************************************* * * * Bugcheck Analysis * * * ******************************************************************************* Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information. BugCheck 139, {3, ffffd00024696600, ffffd00024696558, 0} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for klim6.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for klim6.sys Probably caused by : klim6.sys ( klim6+1ec1 ) start end module name fffff801`a0410000 fffff801`a041b000 klim6 T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: klim6.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\klim6.sys Image name: klim6.sys Timestamp: Tue Nov 10 13:44:55 2015 (5641E6C7)[/quote] This driver is part of your Kaspersky suite

Driver Description: Kaspersky Lab Intermediate Network Driver
    Driver Update Site: Support: Kaspersky Lab Technical Support
    Downloads: http://usa.kaspersky.com/downloads
    Unable to get links from the Global website - sorry!

Seeing that this driver is from 10 november 2015 it could be that your install is corrupted or you need a update.
    Maybe a reinstall will solve it.
    Maybe you need to use the Kaspersly removal tool before reinstalling see Removal tool for Kaspersky Lab products (kavremover)

lifetec, Mar 1, 2016
  5. Ruga Win User
    Thanks for the quick reply!
    I'll go through this and reply with the results! Fingers crossed!

Ruga, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Kernel_Security_Failure BSOD - Similar Threads - Kernel_Security_Failure BSOD

2. BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error: On a Surface Pro 7+ running the latest version available of Windows 11. EVERY TIME I connect to a phone via BT PAN I get the BSOD error 'Invalid MDL Range'. I've reset all network adapters, updated all drivers via windows update and intel. Seems like the exact same issue...
  3. BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error: On a Surface Pro 7+ running the latest version available of Windows 11. EVERY TIME I connect to a phone via BT PAN I get the BSOD error 'Invalid MDL Range'. I've reset all network adapters, updated all drivers via windows update and intel. Seems like the exact same issue...
  4. BSOD problem dont give option to reset this pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD problem dont give option to reset this pc.: The bsod is very laggy after automatic repair when bootup. then it bring to the bsod. after that, it didnt give the option to reset this pc and straightway go to advanced option for troubleshooting. in this case i cannot reset my pc. command prompt also didnt work as scannow...
  5. BSOD problem dont give option to reset this pc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD problem dont give option to reset this pc.: The bsod is very laggy after automatic repair when bootup. then it bring to the bsod. after that, it didnt give the option to reset this pc and straightway go to advanced option for troubleshooting. in this case i cannot reset my pc. command prompt also didnt work as scannow...
  6. BSOD problem dont give option to reset this pc.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. After fresh install of Windows 11 I still get BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After fresh install of Windows 11 I still get BSOD: This is my bug check code 0x1010x8, 0x0, 0xFFFFAA81A9D40180, 0x4 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-fresh-install-of-windows-11-i-still-get-bsod/6fb22eec-31a6-465a-a8a7-244fdb872962
  8. Enabling driver verifier causes BSOD boot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enabling driver verifier causes BSOD boot loop: I have a sneaking suspicion that one or some of my drivers are acting up. I tried turning on driver verifier on all non-microsoft drivers, which caused a BSOD loop irql-not-less-or-equal. I have tried:- checking device manager for erroring drivers- DISM- Turned off all...
  9. kernel_security_failure / c1900101-30018 BSOD on Win 10 upgrade

kernel_security_failure / c1900101-30018 BSOD on Win 10 upgrade: Hello All, This is an issue I have been fighting since the beginning of the Windows 10 Release. I have tried the "unplugging devices" and the :removing the Anti-virus" tips and tricks, but still do not have any luck. Ive tried many times to upgrade, but keep getting the...
  10. Kernel_security_failure

Kernel_security_failure: Hello everybody, I had a series of BSOD's in the last days and I couldn't figure out what caused them. I've already updated my drivers, did a compelte anti virus system check but nothing has changed. From time to time I get this BSOD KERNEL_SECURITY_FAILURE. I've...