Windows 10: Kernelbase.dll crashing

Discus and support Kernelbase.dll crashing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there, I'm having a problem with the kernelbase.dll... Some of my applications keeps crashing especially one of my games "Assassins Creed Origins"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SampXK, Aug 10, 2018.

1. SampXK Win User

Kernelbase.dll crashing

Hi there, I'm having a problem with the kernelbase.dll... Some of my applications keeps crashing especially one of my games "Assassins Creed Origins" so Ubisoft found out that it's the kernelbase.dll that makes my games and other applications crash.

I have tried a lot of solutions like the System File Checker tool, reregistering the kernelbase.dll, creating a new user account but nothing works.

Can anyone help me?

:)

SampXK, Aug 10, 2018
  2. johnhotzl Win User

Errors: flash dll, breakpoint 80000003/ kernelbase dll after installing Windows 10

i installed window 10 a while ago & my incredimail stoped working 9error report; flash dll

breakpoint 80000003/ kernelbase dll

maybe it has something to do with updates\

looking forward hearing from you

thanks john

Original title: hotzl

johnhotzl, Aug 10, 2018
  3. DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, Aug 10, 2018
  4. peach1971 Win User

Kernelbase.dll crashing

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Aug 10, 2018
Thema:

Kernelbase.dll crashing

1. Kernelbase.dll crashing - Similar Threads - Kernelbase dll crashing

2. What is causing this nvgpucomp64.dll crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is causing this nvgpucomp64.dll crash: So I had to rebuild my pc as I was getting low fps s d the shop I got my parts from needed me to take out my parts so they could bench test itSince I've put it back together I'm getting nvgpucomp64.dll crashesI've tried the following to fix it and it's still happeningRest...
  3. game crash into d3d9on12.dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game crash into d3d9on12.dll: OSwin10 or win11Video cardi5-12600K or i5-13600K core graphicscrash stackYou can download the game from:https://www.aliyundrive.com/s/CAyUekS2xmmax30 run v.bat to play videothen wait for the crashI'm a game developer, I look forward to hearing from you. thanks...
  4. game crash into d3d9on12.dll

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    game crash into d3d9on12.dll: OSwin10 or win11Video cardi5-12600K or i5-13600K core graphicscrash stackYou can download the game from:https://www.aliyundrive.com/s/CAyUekS2xmmax30 run v.bat to play videothen wait for the crashI'm a game developer, I look forward to hearing from you. thanks...
  5. d3d11.dll Steam game crashes

d3d11.dll Steam game crashes: So i was playing "Ori and the will of the wisps" when suddenly i feel my pc getting hot and the game crashes after about 7 minutes, then I went to go play "Subnautica" and after a longer period of time it crashed to, and it even crashed my while PC once to a blue screen, i...
  6. My Program crashes suddenly every day with a Kernelbase Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Program crashes suddenly every day with a Kernelbase Error: Hi,My program without any change started to crash.This has happened to 3 servers, and they all have the BitDefender antivirus.I have added the folder path of my execution in the exclusion list to all 3, and on the 2 servers the problem seems to be fixed. On the 3rd one, it...
  7. My Program crashes suddenly every day with a Kernelbase Error

My Program crashes suddenly every day with a Kernelbase Error: Hi,My program without any change started to crash.This has happened to 3 servers, and they all have the BitDefender antivirus.I have added the folder path of my execution in the exclusion list to all 3, and on the 2 servers the problem seems to be fixed. On the 3rd one, it...
  8. kernelbase problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    kernelbase problem: I have a problem with kernelbase I download a new version from the internet but I can not overwrite it I work with windows 8.1 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kernelbase-problem/288d64ab-b001-4820-a20c-5f55d93033e7
  9. kernelbase problem

kernelbase problem: I have a problem with kernelbase I download a new version from the internet but I can not overwrite it I work with windows 8.1 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kernelbase-problem/288d64ab-b001-4820-a20c-5f55d93033e7
  10. kernel32.dll ntdll crash errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    kernel32.dll ntdll crash errors: Hey, It has been a while I have this error while playing games. My game crashes after a few minutes of running smoothly and kernel32 and ntdll errors are reported. I am running on a laptop acer aspire with windows 10 x64, intel core i7, 8Go SSD DDR4, nvidia GTX 1060M, 1...