Windows 10: Key-Press on my laptop are being repeated on their own.

Discus and support Key-Press on my laptop are being repeated on their own. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi there, I hope you are doing well. Before I talk about my issue I want to provide some context. I have got a brand new Haier y11c laptop. The issue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TalhaMalikPK, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Key-Press on my laptop are being repeated on their own.

Hi there, I hope you are doing well. Before I talk about my issue I want to provide some context. I have got a brand new Haier y11c laptop. The issue with this laptop is that whenever I try to write something either in the login screen or in a text editor, it replicates each key press on its own. I have contacted the customer service for the warranty twice, and on both instances they reinstalled the windows and applied some patches which made the issue disappear. However on both instances, after almost a day the issue reappeared. I have tried all solutions suggested in this URL: Repeat Keys not Working, but again the problem is still there. The keyboard works fine in the safe mode, however even after the clean boot the issue is still present. I also uninstalled a few Windows Updates i.e. kb4340917, however the issue wasn't resolved. I am writing to you now as a last resort hoping that you guys will help me out in rectifying this issue.

:)

TalhaMalikPK, Aug 7, 2018
  2. Kreij Win User

Zippy! Automatic Button Pressing program.

Wouldn't it have been more expedient to ditch the GUI and make Zippy! a hot key activated app?
    (Similar to how TPUCapture works)
    For instance ... Zippy! is running in the background. The user presses a key combo (say Alt-Z) to tell Zippy! to repeat the next key/mouse click it sees until the hot key combo is pressed again?
    So Alt+Z and then left mouse click tells Zippy! to repeat the left mouse click until Alt+Z is pressed again.
    That would completely eliminate the need for profiles.

Just a suggestion for version 2.0 *Wink Key-Press on my laptop are being repeated on their own. ;)
    As always, good work Ford. Definitely useful with Minecraft. *Toast :toast:

Kreij, Aug 7, 2018
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Repeating Keys don't repeat

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue

Method 1: Run the
    Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your mouse. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.
    Method 2.Try updating the latest keyboard devices from the manufacturer's website and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to update the Keyboard drivers:

a. Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.

b. Expand the Keyboard driver.

c. Right-click on the HID Keyboard Device and click on Update driver software.

d. Restart the computer and check.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Aug 7, 2018
  4. manofthem Win User

Key-Press on my laptop are being repeated on their own.

Booting without press any key

@dhievm go ahead and list the model number that gives exact specs/info.

Does it stop right at the Toshiba logo and sit there? Will it sit forever til you press a key, or will it eventually work after so long?

manofthem, Aug 7, 2018
Thema:

Key-Press on my laptop are being repeated on their own.

1. Key-Press on my laptop are being repeated on their own. - Similar Threads - Key Press laptop

2. My shift key isn’t registering that it’s being pressed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My shift key isn’t registering that it’s being pressed: Whenever I press my shift key it doesn’t capitalize letters or let me place symbols. I’ve tried keyboard cleaner and it didn’t help, if anyone can help me I’d appreciate it....
  3. W key continuously repeating on its own without pressing any keys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W key continuously repeating on its own without pressing any keys: I am running windows 11 home version on an acer desktop and since yesterday I started having an issue where the W key is stuck and continuously repeating any time I open a page where there is space to type. I thought it was an issue with the keyboard itself so I swapped it...
  4. W key continuously repeating on its own without pressing any keys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    W key continuously repeating on its own without pressing any keys: I am running windows 11 home version on an acer desktop and since yesterday I started having an issue where the W key is stuck and continuously repeating any time I open a page where there is space to type. I thought it was an issue with the keyboard itself so I swapped it...
  5. CTRL Key Acting Like its being repeatedly pressed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CTRL Key Acting Like its being repeatedly pressed.: I have a windows 10 laptop, and a yesterday, my control key started randomly repeating when i held it down.I tried Windows + Space, and i have filter keys off.I have had this computer for 4 years now and i cannot fix it.There are NO crumbs under the keys, ive blown out and...
  6. CTRL Key Acting Like its being repeatedly pressed.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CTRL Key Acting Like its being repeatedly pressed.: I have a windows 10 laptop, and a yesterday, my control key started randomly repeating when i held it down.I tried Windows + Space, and i have filter keys off.I have had this computer for 4 years now and i cannot fix it.There are NO crumbs under the keys, ive blown out and...
  7. The home key presses repeatedly (not physically)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The home key presses repeatedly (not physically): The home key presses repeatedly (not physically) I brought my Inspiron 3542 in 2017 and now the home button (the one beside end key) presses automatically and repeatedly making even writing a text impossible. Please Help! submitted by /u/RhythmJuneja [link] [comments]...
  8. Computer thinks Alt key is pressed repeatedly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer thinks Alt key is pressed repeatedly: I have googled this issue quite a lot, its inconsistent when it happens but when it Does happen its an absolute pain in the butt. -On screen keyboard shows ALT is held down,(or pressed fast) clicking alt flashes it off and it turns back on. -Unplugging keyboard does nothing,...
  9. One key press generates endliess repeating

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    One key press generates endliess repeating: Hi I had an old keyboard where sometimes one key click generated an endless repeating of that click. Something like Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii I had to click on other keys and backspace until it stopped, until the next time it occurred. Because the...
  10. Laptop pressing its own keys

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop pressing its own keys: Hello, I've recently received a new laptop for school. When I use it, I usually just slam the lid down and shove it into my backpack. In the past few weeks, I've noticed that when I'd get home and open up my laptop, all the keys have been pressed and there's...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. backspace key pressed as its own in hair laptop

2. my hair laptop backspace key auto work how to fix

3. haier y11c keyboard issue

4. haier laptop com button keeps pressing,
  5. Delete key press multiple times Haier laptop,
  6. how to stop haier y11c personal keyboard,
  7. windows 10 key press repeats uncontrollably,
  8. haier y11c delete all files i click,
  9. haier y11c drivers for win 10 download,
  10. haier model y11c boot menu option,
  11. haier y11c keyboard old version driver