Windows 10: Key Word Search Bar - within Calendar feature of Windows Mail App.

Discus and support Key Word Search Bar - within Calendar feature of Windows Mail App. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello - how do you enable the 'Key Word Search' in the Calendar feature of Windows Mail App please. It is usually at the Top of Calendar - just next to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by nickkavanagh1, Jul 29, 2018.

1. Key Word Search Bar - within Calendar feature of Windows Mail App.

Hello - how do you enable the 'Key Word Search' in the Calendar feature of Windows Mail App please. It is usually at the Top of Calendar - just next to Month/Year detail.

:)

nickkavanagh1, Jul 29, 2018

2. Key Word Search Bar - within Calendar feature of Windows Mail App.

Hello - how do you enable the 'Key Word Search' in the Calendar feature of Windows Mail App please. It is usually at the Top of Calendar - just next to Month/Year detail.

nickkavanagh1, Oct 1, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Mail & Calendar Apps Unable to open

Thank you for the information.

If that's the case, we suggest resetting Mail & Calendar app by following the steps below:

• On the search bar, type Settings and press Enter.
    • Select Apps.
    • Locate and click Mail and Calendar, select Reset.

After resetting the apps, we recommend resetting cache of Windows Store:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type WSReset.exe and press Enter.

Let us know if you're able to access Mail & Calendar apps.

Regards.

Justine Pel, Oct 1, 2018
  4. Key Word Search Bar - within Calendar feature of Windows Mail App.

Key Word Search Bar - within Calendar feature of Windows Mail App.

Hi nickkavanagh1,

It is possible that the Mail and Calendar app is outdated, please update the application in the Microsoft Store and see if the Search Bar will appear.

Update us on the result.

Gerald Vit, Oct 1, 2018
Thema:

Key Word Search Bar - within Calendar feature of Windows Mail App.

1. Key Word Search Bar - within Calendar feature of Windows Mail App. - Similar Threads - Key Word Search

2. Calendar, Mail and Search not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calendar, Mail and Search not working: Some Windows functions are not working. So far I have noticed:Mail: the app opens and displays the list of emails, but when I click one, it freezes for some seconds and then it crashes.Calendar: quen I click on the time/date on the bottom right of the screen, the calendar...
  3. Calendar, Mail and Search not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calendar, Mail and Search not working: Some Windows functions are not working. So far I have noticed:Mail: the app opens and displays the list of emails, but when I click one, it freezes for some seconds and then it crashes.Calendar: quen I click on the time/date on the bottom right of the screen, the calendar...
  4. No Search bar in windows calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Search bar in windows calendar: Hi,I cannot see the search bar in the windows calendar app. I tried repairing and resetting. No use.App version: 16005.14326.20970.0I have seen other posts but no one seems to have solved itThanks and Regards...
  5. No Search bar in windows calendar

No Search bar in windows calendar: Hi,I cannot see the search bar in the windows calendar app. I tried repairing and resetting. No use.App version: 16005.14326.20970.0I have seen other posts but no one seems to have solved itThanks and Regards...
  6. Is Microsoft Aware that the Calendar portion of the Mail/Calendar App "Search" Function...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Is Microsoft Aware that the Calendar portion of the Mail/Calendar App "Search" Function...: I've been pleading for help with this and now others are starting to as well. Is MS aware of the fact that their "windows store app" mail and calendar app - CALENDAR part only search function stopped working a month ago? This is not a sync issue. The calendar events are...
  7. Search bar within the Calendar application is missing.

Search bar within the Calendar application is missing.: Hello People, I would like to know if it's just me or the search within the application, Calendar, has been removed? I used that feature quite often and noticed it has been removed some months ago. The actual version 16005.12527.20152.0 doesn't have any type of search...
  8. Windows Mail app search within unread only

Windows Mail app search within unread only: Hello, In Windows 10 Mail app how can I search in Unread messages only? I know how I can filter Unread only, using the drop down list. But as soon as I enter a term to search in the search box, my choice in the drop down list changes to "inbox", and the only options in the...
  9. Search bar is missing in Calendar App, Windows 10

Search bar is missing in Calendar App, Windows 10: Hello! Do we have any options to enable the search bar in Windows 10 Calendar app? I tried looking for it in app settings but to no avail I haven't found it. My other account has the search bar and the other doesn't. Attached is a screenshot for comparison. Any inputs will be...
  10. Mail & Calendar App

in Browsers and Email
    Mail & Calendar App: By default, M&C app will install an outlook account according to your sign in. I sign into W10 with a non MS account "---@gmail.com" so my default account is listed like this, I can't seem to straighten it out/ delete/change it. Suggestions appreciated. [img] 42744