Windows 10: Keyboard and mouse don’t work

Discus and support Keyboard and mouse don’t work in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i was installing a steam game then got the vlue screen of error info and restart then when i boot up i get the lock screen woth the time and my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Dannymcd99, Jul 14, 2018.

1. Keyboard and mouse don’t work

i was installing a steam game then got the vlue screen of error info and restart then when i boot up i get the lock screen woth the time and my keyboard and mouse light up but wont operate...num lock wont light up even when pressed and another keyboard plugged in usb 3 and 2 wont work either

Help!

:)

Dannymcd99, Jul 14, 2018
  2. Vega Hassan, Jul 14, 2018
  3. my mouse don´t works correctly

I use all the year my mouse and it Works good but today I go to do a thing and when I returned to my computer the mouse don´t Works good.

the problem is:

when I use my mouse, for example, I move my mouse up and it goes right and if I move it right it goes down

I don´t know what to do

i have tried to uninstall the mouse but it still

please I need help...

DanielRappy, Jul 14, 2018
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

Keyboard and mouse don’t work

stuff that don`t work

The problem with the messed up keyboard is now ok, I can write normally.

But, the problem with non working pin and unpin from task bar, the right mouse click don`t work on it at all - still stays, as well as non working New notifications - I click and nothing happens. Can you fix that all?

JDivineŠ, Jul 14, 2018
Thema:

Keyboard and mouse don’t work

1. Keyboard and mouse don’t work - Similar Threads - Keyboard mouse don’t

2. Keyboard and mouse don’t work after factory resetting computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard and mouse don’t work after factory resetting computer: I factory reset my computer but chose to keep files I singed in everything was normal but when I tried to use the mouse or keyboard it didn’t work I can’t log in all that works it bio by the way I don’t have a windows cd or drive so the methods to get into uifi won’t work...
  3. Keyboard and mouse don’t work after factory resetting computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard and mouse don’t work after factory resetting computer: I factory reset my computer but chose to keep files I singed in everything was normal but when I tried to use the mouse or keyboard it didn’t work I can’t log in all that works it bio by the way I don’t have a windows cd or drive so the methods to get into uifi won’t work...
  4. Keyboard and mouse don’t work after factory resetting computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My mouse and keyboard don’t work on the windows 11 sign in screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse and keyboard don’t work on the windows 11 sign in screen.: My mouse and keyboard don’t work on the windows 11 sign in screen. When I power on my computer both are responsive but when the pc manufacturers logo disappears and I reach the windows sign in screen both become unresponsive. I have tried using different USB ports and Devices...
  6. My mouse and keyboard don’t work on the windows 11 sign in screen.

My mouse and keyboard don’t work on the windows 11 sign in screen.: My mouse and keyboard don’t work on the windows 11 sign in screen. When I power on my computer both are responsive but when the pc manufacturers logo disappears and I reach the windows sign in screen both become unresponsive. I have tried using different USB ports and Devices...
  7. My mouse and keyboard don’t work after a reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse and keyboard don’t work after a reset: I factory reset my computer and now the mouse and keyboard only work when it just starts up and when it goes into automatic repair mode. I’ve tried a lot of things and none seem to work even with a new mouse and keyboard....
  8. My mouse and keyboard don’t work after a reset

My mouse and keyboard don’t work after a reset: I factory reset my computer and now the mouse and keyboard only work when it just starts up and when it goes into automatic repair mode. I’ve tried a lot of things and none seem to work even with a new mouse and keyboard....
  9. My mouse and keyboard don’t work after a reset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Keyboard and mouse don’t work trying to reinstall windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keyboard and mouse don’t work trying to reinstall windows 10: Hi there, I reformatted my pc and it keeps getting stuck on the language selection screen because my keyboard and mouse stop working. I’ve already changed the setting to allow the USB ports to be powered on startup and they are for the first 15 seconds and then right when it...