Windows 10: Keyboard backlight settings reset after PC shutdown

Discus and support Keyboard backlight settings reset after PC shutdown in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, Recently I bought this keyboard: Trust.com - GXT 280 LED Illuminated Gaming Keyboard I chose backlight color and color intensity,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by VKimov, Jun 25, 2016.

1. VKimov Win User

Keyboard backlight settings reset after PC shutdown

Hello,

Recently I bought this keyboard:

Trust.com - GXT 280 LED Illuminated Gaming Keyboard

I chose backlight color and color intensity, however those settings reset after the PC is restarted or shut down. Than I have to choose the preferred settings once again. Is there a way that I can make my keyboard remember the preferred settings?

:)

VKimov, Jun 25, 2016

2. Keyboard and touchpad malfunctioning Feb Win 10 update

Today after February 2016 cumulative update in Windows 10 keyboard and touchpad suddenly stopped working in my Dell XPS Laptop. Keyboard is responseing with backlight but no button working. Can't shutdown my machine yet.

Please help immediately.

SantanuSarkarbrp, Jun 25, 2016
  3. Keyboard backlight

My sony vaio sve15113enb

The sony give only common keyboard but when i replaced it by damage i see a free port to key board backlight then i bought backlight keyboard and fitted

But the backlight not work because sony not give an application to my pc to turn on or off keyboard backlight

Now iam using windows 10 pro

So request to you all please add an application or driver for any pc or common driver for backlight of keyboard in controll panel .in windows 10next update or a seperate application

I hope a replay

Iqbal Valiyakath, Jun 25, 2016
Thema:

Keyboard backlight settings reset after PC shutdown

1. Keyboard backlight settings reset after PC shutdown - Similar Threads - Keyboard backlight settings

2. keyboard backlight settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    keyboard backlight settings: I have the Surface Book 2 and I cannot turn the keyboard backlight off. How do I do this without function keys? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-backlight-settings/ab89e3c9-d842-4df5-b15d-6b6cbf6171e1
  3. keyboard backlight settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keyboard backlight settings: I have the Surface Book 2 and I cannot turn the keyboard backlight off. How do I do this without function keys? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-backlight-settings/ab89e3c9-d842-4df5-b15d-6b6cbf6171e1
  4. keyboard backlight settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Default keyboard backlight setting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Default keyboard backlight setting: I have a Huawei Matebook 14D with Windows 11 home.The backlight setting via the F3 button has three grades when you press it, 1 - off, 2 -light on, 3 - light onslightly stronger. I would have expected that if I set it to the 3rd one and then restart the laptop, the selected...
  6. Default keyboard backlight setting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Default keyboard backlight setting: I have a Huawei Matebook 14D with Windows 11 home.The backlight setting via the F3 button has three grades when you press it, 1 - off, 2 -light on, 3 - light onslightly stronger. I would have expected that if I set it to the 3rd one and then restart the laptop, the selected...
  7. Keyboard backlight

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard backlight: Is there any way I could turn on my keyboard backlight without using the F5 button? I use an HP All the other function buttons are working but I can't seem to get the F5 button to work.Thanks!...
  8. Touchpad and keyboard backlight problem after system reset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Touchpad and keyboard backlight problem after system reset: Hi everyone! I love my Asus UX31A Zenbook, but I think because of its age, it didn't like me resetting it yesterday. Maybe you guys have some experience or ideas of how to solve my problems? I'm running Win10 on my Zenbook but since a reset these functions are gone: I...
  9. Keyboard backlight

Keyboard backlight: I can't find the settings for the backlight on my laptop.Where can I find the settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-backlight/e8bb3330-c998-4369-973c-1ec8ca0b8bc2
  10. Keyboard Backlight

Keyboard Backlight: Does Lenovo Flex 4-1330 have a backlight? I can't figure it out. If it does please tell me how to turn it on. Fn+ space bar isn't working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-backlight/be6d12bb-a5ca-4c29-a5e1-ca292fea6699