Windows 10: keyboard click sound

Discus and support keyboard click sound in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do I turn off keyboard click sound on my desktop's keyboard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Kit LaMar, Aug 9, 2018.

1. Kit LaMar Win User

keyboard click sound

how do I turn off keyboard click sound on my desktop's keyboard

:)

Kit LaMar, Aug 9, 2018
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue keyboard click sound :p

cadaveca, Aug 9, 2018
  3. fireberd Win User
    Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Aug 9, 2018
  4. keyboard click sound

Sound problem

Hi,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the Troubleshooter and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type and select Troubleshooting on the Search bar/Cortana.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio under Sound.
    • Follow the steps that will be provided.
    If the steps does not work. We suggest downloading a fresh copy of the audio driver from Realtek and see if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Aug 9, 2018
Thema:

keyboard click sound

1. keyboard click sound - Similar Threads - keyboard click sound

2. How do I turn of keyboard clicking sounds?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn of keyboard clicking sounds?: Hi I have a problem with keyboards making clicking type noises , I have made sure the Play key sounds as I type Play a sound when shortcut keys are pressed Beep when keys are pressed or accepted Are all turned off and I have no idea what to try next thank you for your help I...
  3. How do I turn of keyboard clicking sounds?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I turn of keyboard clicking sounds?: Hi I have a problem with keyboards making clicking type noises , I have made sure the Play key sounds as I type Play a sound when shortcut keys are pressed Beep when keys are pressed or accepted Are all turned off and I have no idea what to try next thank you for your help I...
  4. System sounds when clicking keys on keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System sounds when clicking keys on keyboard: I keep hearing a system sound from my laptop whenever I click keys on my keyboard, it only happens when I’m on the desktop I’ve turned off all sticky keys and toggle keys related to it but nothing has worked, I even reset my laptop so that the settings would go back to...
  5. System sounds when clicking keys on keyboard

System sounds when clicking keys on keyboard: I keep hearing a system sound from my laptop whenever I click keys on my keyboard, it only happens when I’m on the desktop I’ve turned off all sticky keys and toggle keys related to it but nothing has worked, I even reset my laptop so that the settings would go back to...
  6. Clicking Sound

Clicking Sound: I am on windows 10 hp laptop.When I adjust the screen angle, the left bottom side of the screen seems to make clicking noises that gradually turn from a not too loud sound and then stops it is. The clicking slows down when it starts to be silent. When this happens, the screen...
  7. Clicking Sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Clicking Sound: I am on windows 10 hp laptop.When I adjust the screen angle, the left bottom side of the screen seems to make clicking noises that gradually turn from a not too loud sound and then stops it is. The clicking slows down when it starts to be silent. When this happens, the screen...
  8. Keyboard Clicking Sound Won't Go Away. HEELLLPP!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard Clicking Sound Won't Go Away. HEELLLPP!!: I am having a issue with the keyboard sounds. In settings, I have the keyboard clicks turned OFF. But, in some apps and on some websites, the keyboard clicking sound come back on. Help! Thanks, CooperMatthews1...
  9. keyboard clicking sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    keyboard clicking sound: How do I turn off the clicking sound that started on my keyboard ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-clicking-sound/ca2362e2-04fa-4d8b-b42e-6497334f8263
  10. keyboard clicking sounds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    keyboard clicking sounds: For some reason the keyboard clicks when I type, and sometimes hesitates (is slow). I have looked up ways to change this but I do not have a section under control panel/devices/keyboard called touch or similar. I think maybe the version of Windows 10 I have has changed...