Windows 10: keyboard does not work in os after win 10 - 1803. works in chrome, can't type in os search...

Discus and support keyboard does not work in os after win 10 - 1803. works in chrome, can't type in os search... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; keyboard does not work in os after win 10 - 1803. works in chrome, can't type in os search bar or help appthe catagory doesn't allow hardware only apps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BKerNYC, Jul 21, 2018.

1. BKerNYC Win User

keyboard does not work in os after win 10 - 1803. works in chrome, can't type in os search...

keyboard does not work in os after win 10 - 1803. works in chrome, can't type in os search bar or help appthe catagory doesn't allow hardware only apps and help app & os search bar not listed

:)

BKerNYC, Jul 21, 2018
  2. kieran78 Win User

Google Chrome and Chrome OS......

Actually I have tried Google Chrome browser and observed that it Gmail works faster in Google Chrome explorer. So, yes I will definitely try Google Chrome OS also. And then, will reply again here, to give you the feedback of the new Google OS.
    http://goschrome.com/forum/

kieran78, Jul 21, 2018
  3. AsRock Win User

Chrome OS better than Linux yeah right. Don't believe the hype.

Google Chrome browser is nothing special and find Seamonkey much better one.

If only Linux worked with all games then windows would not see the light of day on any of my systems.

AsRock, Jul 21, 2018
  4. DrPepper Win User

keyboard does not work in os after win 10 - 1803. works in chrome, can't type in os search...

I don't think chrome OS will be a viable gaming OS. Especially if ati or nvidia choose not to support it.

DrPepper, Jul 21, 2018
Thema:

1. keyboard does not work in os after win 10 - 1803. works in chrome, can't type in os search... - Similar Threads - keyboard does 1803

2. Keyboard and mouse works in BIOS but not in the OS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard and mouse works in BIOS but not in the OS: Straight to the point, it seems that the keyboard and mouse USB stopped working when doing a system recovery. It all started with an update which caused instability and applications stops working.I started the steps for a system recovery, however, I have not been able to...
  3. Keyboard and mouse works in BIOS but not in the OS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Keyboard and mouse works in BIOS but not in the OS: Straight to the point, it seems that the keyboard and mouse USB stopped working when doing a system recovery. It all started with an update which caused instability and applications stops working.I started the steps for a system recovery, however, I have not been able to...
  4. Keyboard and mouse works in BIOS but not in the OS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Os system lost and keyboard is not working

Os system lost and keyboard is not working: Hello Microsoft community i have lost my os ....and my pc's keyboard is not working I have tried to install this os system many time...but this is not done....in the installation process a massage is appearing on the screen thatwindows can't be installed to this disk the...
  6. Keyboard input does not work in Windows 10 after recent OS update

in Windows 10 Support
    Keyboard input does not work in Windows 10 after recent OS update: Search bar does not accept keyboard input in my Windows 10 after recent OS updates. Tried all possible solutions available on the Internet, including from Microsoft, no success. 170502
  7. Chrome OS and Fyde OS

in Windows 10 Customization
    Chrome OS and Fyde OS: I was installing CloudReady from NeverWare, but I learnt that CloudReady doesn't support Play Store. But I found this from Google. Will this coding enable me to use play store in cloudready ? It is attached below. [ATTACH] Or should I install Fyde OS ? Please help ! And...
  8. Changing Chrome OS to Windows 10 OS?

Changing Chrome OS to Windows 10 OS?: Where would the new Drivers be located for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-chrome-os-to-windows-10-os/6590ca4e-26e5-4247-a0f2-37f402100bcc
  9. This OS does not work and no one cares

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    This OS does not work and no one cares: This OS does not work and no one cares Take that mod, you delete, i remake. you suspend or ban i will make another account and repost. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-os-does-not-work-and-no-one-cares/342ce9de-8481-41eb-899d-cd72e3615eb7
  10. Can't type in Search box; Cortana does not work

in Cortana
    Can't type in Search box; Cortana does not work: Can't type in Search box; Cortana does not work. Tried quite a number of "fixes" online; none have worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-type-in-search-box-cortana-does-not-work/640dcbf5-0982-440b-ad5d-a31b4295684e"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. keyboard on working in OS but does work in chrome

2. keyboard cant work in os