Windows 10: Keyboard error when plug in HDMI

Discus and support Keyboard error when plug in HDMI in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi. Why everytime I plug in HDMI to my laptop, then I typing, they open others? For example, I click "W" the it open Window Ink. Other button, they... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Nor Eleeza Azrin Azman, Jul 6, 2018.

1. Keyboard error when plug in HDMI

Hi. Why everytime I plug in HDMI to my laptop, then I typing, they open others? For example, I click "W" the it open Window Ink. Other button, they open menu. I need to restart my laptop, then it become normal and I can typing. Please help me.

:)

Nor Eleeza Azrin Azman, Jul 6, 2018
  2. erocker Win User

Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

I plug my HDMI cable into the card, then into my TV. Those are the steps that I have to do. All the steps you list make absolutely no sense to me.

erocker, Jul 6, 2018
  3. DrPepper Win User
    Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

Sound works fine only issue with me is underscan when connecting to my tv.

DrPepper, Jul 6, 2018
  4. Keyboard error when plug in HDMI

PC to TV through HDMI

Hi,

Have you tried to reconfigure your audio settings? If not, try to change your audio output settings to HDMI by following the steps below:

• Press Windows ( ) key + X.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Click Hardware & Sound.
    • Click Manage Audio Devices.
    • Select the HDMI device listed under the Playback tab.
    • Click Set as default and click Ok.

Also, we suggest to update your audio driver.

Let us know how it goes.

Jessica Kal, Jul 6, 2018
Thema:

Keyboard error when plug in HDMI

1. Keyboard error when plug in HDMI - Similar Threads - Keyboard error plug

2. Computer screen goes black when HDMI plugged in

in Windows 10 News
    Computer screen goes black when HDMI plugged in: [IMG]Windows computers have a feature that allows you to connect the external display(s) by different methods. One of these methods is by using the HDMI cable. But when some users tried connecting the external display through an HDMI cable, it went black. For some users, the...
  3. HDMI device "Not Plugged In"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HDMI device "Not Plugged In": The HDMI software/driver for my laptop has suddenly stopped working. I've made sure to update Windows currently using 10 and all my drivers, but the when an HDMI is plugged in, the laptop doesn't even sense it, much less plug it in. I don't believe this is a hardware issue,...
  4. HDMI device "Not Plugged In"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HDMI device "Not Plugged In": The HDMI software/driver for my laptop has suddenly stopped working. I've made sure to update Windows currently using 10 and all my drivers, but the when an HDMI is plugged in, the laptop doesn't even sense it, much less plug it in. I don't believe this is a hardware issue,...
  5. HDMI device "Not Plugged In"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. My pc breaks when plugging in second in hdmi

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My pc breaks when plugging in second in hdmi: So. Since yesterday everything was fine. Now, when I try to plug in my second monitor, my first monitor goes black, and I can’t press anything. Windows key p doesn’t work, headphones and mouse don’t work, and when deplugging the hdmi cable, it still doesn’t work. I even tried...
  7. HDMI PLUG

HDMI PLUG: security camera dont work whit hdmi y https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hdmi-plug/96ea468a-5df3-4848-b049-62292f9b1438
  8. HDMI: Not plugged in

HDMI: Not plugged in: So from day one, my second HDMI port hasn't been working. I plugged in my monitor. Nothing happened. So I switched to the second port. Booted up my PC and the monitor worked. I thought it was a bug. A few years later, I want a second monitor. HDMI port still not working. So I...
  9. Blue Screen When Plugging in HDMI - video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen When Plugging in HDMI - video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error: Attachment 93322 Hey guys, I have a Gigabyte laptop P25 upgraded to Windows 10. (GTX 770M) I have a problem only after upgraded to Windows 10. When I go to plug in a display through the HDMI port, the screen flashes for a bit, then the blue screen:...
  10. HDMI TV becomes primary monitor when plugged in.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    HDMI TV becomes primary monitor when plugged in.: Hello, I have been searching all over for the following problem: I have a normal dekstop-pc setup with a 24" monitor hooked up to the graphics card with a DVI cable. To be able to watch a movie on a bigger screen, I hooked up a standard 40" TV to the graphics card via...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hdmi cable usb keyboard error