Windows 10: Keyboard in RDP sometimes wont work

Discus and support Keyboard in RDP sometimes wont work in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I am facing this strange issue, i keep some rdp windows open for work all day and at some point the keyboard just stops working on the remote... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by triplex, Mar 1, 2016.

1. triplex Win User

Keyboard in RDP sometimes wont work

Hello,

I am facing this strange issue, i keep some rdp windows open for work all day and at some point the keyboard just stops working on the remote desktops, only the mouse works, to get it working again i have to close the rdp session and reopen it many times, sometimes even this doesn't work, so i have to reboot my win 10 and then it normally works. I must say that in all my years of windows 7 i have never had a similar issue.

Any fix?

Thanks to all.

:)

triplex, Mar 1, 2016
  2. TheToid Win User

Remote Desktop Mobile

Getting RDP working over GPRS/3G/HSDPA requires only one thing, you must connect to GPRS/3G/HSDPA manually first, apparently RDP wont try to connect automatically to these services, only the WiFi service, so connect first manually then run RDP and it works
    fine for me. HTC Touch HD WM 6.1

TheToid, Mar 1, 2016
  3. numbers on keyboard sometimes won't work on edge

The problem hasn't happened again, when it does I will put in internet explorer to check it out. I haven't had much time on the pc since I posted this. Maybe just a glitch that happened 3 or 4 times in a couple of weeks, hoping so. Possibly an update
    fixed it! I like the edge and really don't want to put explorer back in unless I have to.

Ty for your reply, at least I will know what to try.

S.Smithson, Mar 1, 2016
Thema:

Keyboard in RDP sometimes wont work

1. Keyboard in RDP sometimes wont work - Similar Threads - Keyboard RDP sometimes

2. Keyboard and mouse wont work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard and mouse wont work: Everything was fine until yesterday i turn on my computer and my keyboard and mouse do not work, because of this i am unable to access the computer, i have tried plugging into other USB ports and have tried other device but the problem persists. I dont know what to do and...
  3. Keyboard and mouse wont work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard and mouse wont work: Everything was fine until yesterday i turn on my computer and my keyboard and mouse do not work, because of this i am unable to access the computer, i have tried plugging into other USB ports and have tried other device but the problem persists. I dont know what to do and...
  4. My keyboard sometime won't work

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My keyboard sometime won't work: When i turn on my latop , i can't even type my password in , even On-screen keyboard won't even input my password . Then i have to restart my latop for several time for my keyboard to work ....
  5. My keyboard sometime won't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My keyboard sometime won't work: When i turn on my latop , i can't even type my password in , even On-screen keyboard won't even input my password . Then i have to restart my latop for several time for my keyboard to work ....
  6. My keyboard sometime won't work

7. sometimes my keyboards doesnt work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sometimes my keyboards doesnt work: I have laptop.Legion 5-15IMH05H Lenovo - Type 81Y6my keys 8 I k , sometimes work sometimes not. why ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sometimes-my-keyboards-doesnt-work/e21bad64-e2ad-40cf-9aa1-15af9f01a4d9
  8. sometimes my keyboards doesnt work

sometimes my keyboards doesnt work: I have laptop.Legion 5-15IMH05H Lenovo - Type 81Y6my keys 8 I k , sometimes work sometimes not. why ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sometimes-my-keyboards-doesnt-work/e21bad64-e2ad-40cf-9aa1-15af9f01a4d9
  9. Keyboard sometimes stops working randomly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard sometimes stops working randomly: Keyboard is a Gigabyte Force K85. I have a problem that the keyboard sometimes stops responding to keystrokes, I don't know if this is a driver issue or a issue with the keyboard. At first I thought it only happened when I didn't use the keyboard for a while, happened 2...
  10. Headphone sometimes wont work unpredictably?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphone sometimes wont work unpredictably?: Hey there. Recently I have upgraded to Windows 10. I am experiencing an issue where sometimes when I plug in my headphones, there will be no audio coming from them even when Im playing music on the computer. The music always plays fine from the speakers. The music...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. keyboard wont work over rdp

2. rdp works sometimes