Windows 10: Keyboard Issues

Discus and support Keyboard Issues in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a strange issue, whereby sometimes my keyboard will not work in almost every app. Numlock, Capslock and the windows key work, but I cannot type... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by videodj, Sep 19, 2015.

1. videodj Win User

Keyboard Issues

I have a strange issue, whereby sometimes my keyboard will not work in almost every app. Numlock, Capslock and the windows key work, but I cannot type any letters or numbers. The only app that works ok is Chrome. I have the latest Logitech drivers installed and the mouse works ok. The only way to get the keyboard to work again is to restart. Has anyone else experienced keyboard issues in Windows 10?

:)

videodj, Sep 19, 2015

2. Keyboard issues

My keyboard´s icons don´t match up for example if I hold shift and press 2 this icon come up " when the picture on my keyboard shows an @ symbol my keyboard was fine until a few undates were installed

LamontCampbell_911, Sep 19, 2015
  3. PastorPam Win User
    keyboard issues

After anautomatic update on my laptop yesterday,certain keys such as the spacebar, tab key and certain numbers stopped working normally and will only respond if the fn key is pushed. How do I fix this?

PastorPam, Sep 19, 2015
Thema:

Keyboard Issues

1. Keyboard Issues - Similar Threads - Keyboard Issues

2. My laptop keyboard is being unresponsive due to a hardware issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop keyboard is being unresponsive due to a hardware issue.: Some of the keys don't work unless I press in a certain area on my laptop that bends the frame, creating a connection. This is definitely a hardware issue plus I already did resetting and resetting drivers and I want to know if there is a quick fix/troubleshoot I could do...
  3. My laptop keyboard is being unresponsive due to a hardware issue.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop keyboard is being unresponsive due to a hardware issue.: Some of the keys don't work unless I press in a certain area on my laptop that bends the frame, creating a connection. This is definitely a hardware issue plus I already did resetting and resetting drivers and I want to know if there is a quick fix/troubleshoot I could do...
  4. Windows 11 Mouse/Keyboard/Microphone Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Mouse/Keyboard/Microphone Issues: Everytime I open an application, dependent on the size of the application.. in larger terms, my cursor and my keys will freeze in game not physically. It never did this before. I’ve already tried re-installing the mouse and keyboard drivers, and it’s still not working. Other...
  5. Windows 11 Mouse/Keyboard/Microphone Issues

Windows 11 Mouse/Keyboard/Microphone Issues: Everytime I open an application, dependent on the size of the application.. in larger terms, my cursor and my keys will freeze in game not physically. It never did this before. I’ve already tried re-installing the mouse and keyboard drivers, and it’s still not working. Other...
  6. Checking if updates on Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard are coming soon? Issues with setting...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Checking if updates on Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard are coming soon? Issues with setting...: Hi, I am checking if there will be any updates to the Microsoft mouse and Keyboard center app soon? I find that setting my wheel push button to paste is very helpful in production at work, however doing this causing the mouse wheel to stick and not perform as it would when...
  7. Checking if updates on Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard are coming soon? Issues with setting...

Checking if updates on Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard are coming soon? Issues with setting...: Hi, I am checking if there will be any updates to the Microsoft mouse and Keyboard center app soon? I find that setting my wheel push button to paste is very helpful in production at work, however doing this causing the mouse wheel to stick and not perform as it would when...
  8. Checking if updates on Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard are coming soon? Issues with setting...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Hello, I'm having a big issues with my keyboard the specific letters and numbers: ''N, M,...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hello, I'm having a big issues with my keyboard the specific letters and numbers: ''N, M,...: The specific letters and numbers: ''N, M, H, J, Y, U, 6, 7'' are not responding no matter how hard I tried to click, this occurred 2 days ago and I have to use the on-screen keyboard, I've done several ways online, It's very bad for someone who works online. Please help...
  10. I have an issue with the keyboard on Windows

I have an issue with the keyboard on Windows: I've used different operating systems on my laptop for example: Ubuntu 22.04 and a macOS VM and the keyboard works great on them, keys type as soon as I press them. But on windows, whenever I press a key, 90% of the time whether it be in a game or trying to log onto the...