Windows 10: Keyboard keypress volume

Discus and support Keyboard keypress volume in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Since in my Surface 1 I have the touch keyboard I need audio feedback for the pressure of keys, but I don't want to hear loud all the other windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by gamon, May 1, 2016.

1. gamon Win User

Keyboard keypress volume

Since in my Surface 1 I have the touch keyboard I need audio feedback for the pressure of keys, but I don't want to hear loud all the other windows sounds. Is it possible in win 10 to raise the volume of the keyboard while leaving the rest of system sounds dim?

:)

gamon, May 1, 2016

2. Firmware update - whats new?

Sometimes this can happen if the keypress volume is on. Try going to profiles and setting the keypress volume to 0.

Mechanimal82, May 1, 2016
  3. ivan oon Win User
    External Keyboard

Have tried with a Bluetooth keyboard, got it connected and paired, but that's all and no keypress captured.

ivan oon, May 1, 2016
  4. RWOne Win User

Keyboard keypress volume

I'm going to guess no, but will be happily corrected by anyone with a surface.

It's likely that the KB sounds are considered system sounds, so if you decrease those, you decrease all of them.

RWOne, May 1, 2016
Thema:

Keyboard keypress volume

1. Keyboard keypress volume - Similar Threads - Keyboard keypress volume

2. Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000/Comfort Keyboard 5050 lag and repeating keypresses, but not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000/Comfort Keyboard 5050 lag and repeating keypresses, but not...: I have a Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000 and Comfort Keyboard 5050 bought together as a "Microsoft Wireless Comfort Desktop 5050", using with my Dell Latitude 7420 laptop.Ever since I bought them, I noticed that from a cold boot, or after the machine resumes from "deep" sleep,...
  3. Keypressing problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keypressing problem: Hey everyone,Sorry for disturbing but I am facing keypressing problem in my Lenovo G50-80 80E5 laptop. I've googled it and found a solution. Following the solution, i enabled the last option of the device installation restrictions in group policy which was Prevent...
  4. Keypressing problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keypressing problem: Hey everyone,Sorry for disturbing but I am facing keypressing problem in my Lenovo G50-80 80E5 laptop. I've googled it and found a solution. Following the solution, i enabled the last option of the device installation restrictions in group policy which was Prevent...
  5. Keypressing problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Keyboard problem - keypress loop

Keyboard problem - keypress loop: Hey, i have problem with my keyboard, when i press tilde ` nothing happens. But then if i bind something to it e.g. in PC game, that action will repeat in a loop! But in windows in notepad, nothing is written if i click there. Really strange! Also i can't write tilde, only...
  7. Keyboard problem - keypress loop

in Windows 10 Support
    Keyboard problem - keypress loop: Hey, i have problem with my keyboard, when i press tilde ` nothing happens. But then if i bind something to it e.g. in PC game, that action will repeat in a loop! But in windows in notepad, nothing is written if i click there. Really strange! Also i can't write tilde, only...
  8. Keyboard keypresses produce irregular results

Keyboard keypresses produce irregular results: Pressing a key on the keyboard can produce completely irregular results. Some times the keystroke doesn't register at all some times it registers multiple times. This is a new behaviour that's happening with an old windows 10 installation. They keyboard apparently works fine...
  9. Volume Control on Keyboard

Volume Control on Keyboard: I can't get the volume control switches on my keyboard to work properly. When I use volume up or down and mute switches, my computer switches over to Outlook. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-control-on-keyboard/224b64a7-1972-41aa-8154-abe2cae7927e
  10. Any workaround for broken keyboard pressing multiply keys on single keypress?

Any workaround for broken keyboard pressing multiply keys on single keypress?: So when I press "h" it presses h6j. Some letters press caps lock which is very annoying. Can it be possible to make ot so that every time "h6j" is pressed at the same time, it enters only h?...