Windows 10: Keyboard layout stuck on instalation

Discus and support Keyboard layout stuck on instalation in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i have win 7 home premium and i made the update with thw crearion tool. everything was good, but in the second boot, almost finishing the instalation,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by gabrielgut98, Aug 2, 2015.

1. Keyboard layout stuck on instalation

i have win 7 home premium and i made the update with thw crearion tool. everything was good, but in the second boot, almost finishing the instalation, the screen got stuck on the keyboard selection, my mouse nor my keyboard worked there, i turned on and off the pc and it went back to that screen. I had to kill the power and went back to win7. plase help, how can i fix this??

:)

gabrielgut98, Aug 2, 2015

2. My instalation got stuck in the keyboard layout

I have installed the win10 by usb and directly on the computer with win7 home premium. All good until the last faze of the instalation when this happens. The mouse and the keyboard don't work and I can't do nothing to get the instalation done. I have done
    it 3 times and I have installed the updates. If there is a solution please help. Here are the pics of what happens
    Keyboard layout stuck on instalation [​IMG]

Keyboard layout stuck on instalation [​IMG]

Gabrielgut, Aug 2, 2015
  3. Vidyaranjan A V, Aug 2, 2015
Thema:

Keyboard layout stuck on instalation

1. Keyboard layout stuck on instalation - Similar Threads - Keyboard layout stuck

2. Keyboard layouts stuck downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard layouts stuck downloading: As you can see in the screenshot below, I have the language data of "Portuguese Brazil" downloading. However, the download never finishes. The problem is that when I turn off the notebook, it stays stuck at a "Updates are underway"-screen, and it stays there endlessly. I have...
  3. Keyboard layouts stuck downloading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard layouts stuck downloading: As you can see in the screenshot below, I have the language data of "Portuguese Brazil" downloading. However, the download never finishes. The problem is that when I turn off the notebook, it stays stuck at a "Updates are underway"-screen, and it stays there endlessly. I have...
  4. Stuck on select keyboard layout

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on select keyboard layout: A few days ago I attempted to install the Windows 11 update on my Windows 10 Lenovo laptop. An error kept coming up which I can’t entirely remember so I gave up for now and carried on using Windows 10. Yesterday when opening the laptop, the computer is asking me to select the...
  5. Stuck on select keyboard layout

Stuck on select keyboard layout: A few days ago I attempted to install the Windows 11 update on my Windows 10 Lenovo laptop. An error kept coming up which I can’t entirely remember so I gave up for now and carried on using Windows 10. Yesterday when opening the laptop, the computer is asking me to select the...
  6. Stuck on select keyboard layout

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. PC STUCK ON KEYBOARD LAYOUT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC STUCK ON KEYBOARD LAYOUT: Before the year ended, I created a bootable drive for a friend and all of a sudden, my PC was stuck on Keyboard layout. I tried every solution online but none was able to solve it, so I had to just clear my whole files to install a new OS.Just yesterday I created another OS...
  8. PC STUCK ON KEYBOARD LAYOUT

PC STUCK ON KEYBOARD LAYOUT: Before the year ended, I created a bootable drive for a friend and all of a sudden, my PC was stuck on Keyboard layout. I tried every solution online but none was able to solve it, so I had to just clear my whole files to install a new OS.Just yesterday I created another OS...
  9. Stuck on keyboard layout screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on keyboard layout screen: My computer is in a loop of just going to the keyboard layout screen and I cant get passed it any help is apprecatied https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-on-keyboard-layout-screen/86f2ff15-3b95-45ac-ba87-30740e01f04f
  10. Stuck at "Choose a keyboard layout".

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck at "Choose a keyboard layout".: Can anyone tell me how to fix that problem 23237