Windows 10: Keyboard malfunctioning after running Pearson's system test

Discus and support Keyboard malfunctioning after running Pearson's system test in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi All,I had recently taken Microsoft Azure exam from Pearson's online module. The exam required me to run a system test using OnVUE-3.64.59... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AshishPandey1601, Aug 2, 2021.

1. Keyboard malfunctioning after running Pearson's system test

Hi All,I had recently taken Microsoft Azure exam from Pearson's online module. The exam required me to run a system test using OnVUE-3.64.59 application. I have observed keyboard malfunctioning after running the application on my system both shift keys not working.I have performed following as suggested by Pearson's support team but didn't work:Restart the Windows.Delete the OnVUE application.I had run the application twice - First, while running a system test before exam, post which I had to reset Windows to fix the issueSecond, while taking the actual exam and now the same issue persist.

:)

AshishPandey1601, Aug 2, 2021

2. keyboard malfunction

Hi,

My name is Mohammed Shuaib, an Independent Advisor and I'm here to assist you with the issue of keyboard malfunctioning. Please follow the below to fix the issue.

Step 1:

Go to the Search box next to Windows Icon & type Troubleshoot.

Step 2:

Under Find and Fix other problems select Keyboard

Step 3:

Then click on Run the Troubleshooter

Step 4:

Restart the PC

Let me know the status after performing the above.

Regards

Shuaib

Independent Advisor

MohammedShuaib1986, Aug 2, 2021
  3. keyboard malfunction

In most cases such phenomena are caused by a faulty keyboard but since you report that you tried different keyboards, you might have a hardware problem. To confirm this, I suggest you do this:

1. Create a Windows 10 bootable USB flash disk by running the command RecoveryDrive.exe. Do NOT copy the system files!
    2. Use this disk to boot your own Win7 PC into Windows Repair Mode.
    3. Open a Command Prompt and see if the problem persists.

Frederik Long, Aug 2, 2021
  4. R9
    r9 Win User

Keyboard malfunctioning after running Pearson's system test

Pearson VUE or Certiport

I'm looking to take of the Microsoft certs and I can see that you can buy the exam voucher via Pearson or Certiport.
    Certiport being much cheaper $79 with retake Pearson is $129 w/o retake.
    And it says Certiport is owned by Pearson VUE.
    Can anyone tell me what is the difference ?

Thema:

Keyboard malfunctioning after running Pearson's system test

1. Keyboard malfunctioning after running Pearson's system test - Similar Threads - Keyboard malfunctioning running

2. Keyboard Malfunctioning

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard Malfunctioning: So recently I let my nephew and niece use my computer and I don't know what they clicked but it messed up my keyboard. It works completely fine until I hit the enter key and then it goes completely haywire. Keys begin to get stuck and then the keyboard no longer will work....
  3. Keyboard Malfunctioning

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keyboard Malfunctioning: hello people Ive gotten my pc around a year ago and havent used it in two days(it was working PERFECTLY fine before shutting it off), I switch it on today and my whenever I type anything on my keyboard it opens and repeatedly closes multiple windows, I tried using another...
  4. keyboard malfunction

keyboard malfunction: everything works on my keyboard except for the q,w,e,r,t,y,u,i,o,p buttons . im using the onscreen keyboard so excuse the mistakes . please help. im using a window 10 hp touchscreen laptop ....
  5. Keyboard malfunction

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard malfunction: My keyboard suddenly began malfunctioning and everytime I hit the backspace button, this appears- l-90iuop+æl-90iuop+æl- My windows button also started not working. Any suggestions?...
  6. Keyboard malfunctioning

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Keyboard malfunctioning: Some keys of my keyboard stop working and also automatically type those keys. When I open my laptop after 10 to 15 days those keys works perfectly and other key start malfunctioning. I have McAfee and scan it but don't get any information about virus. Is there any virus who...
  7. keyboard malfunction

keyboard malfunction: mouse begins to move when the f key is pressed either on the keyboard or onscreen keyboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-malfunction/ec5b49fe-848c-455b-b7bf-70a56378d5bd
  8. Keyboard malfunction

Keyboard malfunction: After resetting my PC, my keyboard startled malfunctioning and there has not been any accident for this to be a hardware problem. I can't uninstall my keyboard drivers because there's an error message that appears when booting that would require me to use the keyboard. I need...
  9. Keyboard Malfunction

Keyboard Malfunction: Built-in PS/2 Keyboard not working. In device manager, the compatible keyboard driver is selected and plugged into Keyboard port. The keyboard lights up at start-up and doesn't come on again: nothing works afterwards. I have tried changing drivers and troubleshooting on...
  10. Keyboard malfunction?

Keyboard malfunction?: I recently bought a used computer. The previous owner had reset it to its factory settings. After setting it up I noticed that a majority of the keys wouldn't function correctly or at all. Such as, J opening the windows feedback hub, D selecting any text I've managed to...