Windows 10: Keyboard & Mouse: Acer Desktop - Keyboard: Toshiba Laptop

Discus and support Keyboard & Mouse: Acer Desktop - Keyboard: Toshiba Laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Keyboard & Mouse: Acer Desktop Ever since I would say, the past upgrade for Windows 10, my mom's Acer desktop's keyboard has been really laggy. For... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jesse Williams, Sep 18, 2017.

1. Keyboard & Mouse: Acer Desktop - Keyboard: Toshiba Laptop

Keyboard & Mouse: Acer Desktop

Ever since I would say, the past upgrade for Windows 10, my mom's Acer desktop's keyboard has been really laggy. For example, when I go to wake it from sleep to unlock it, the keyboard's Number lock and Caps lock keys do not want to light up. It seems as if the keyboard doesn't want to respond in a timely manner along with the computer. The same goes for the wireless Logitech mouse.

Keyboard: Toshiba Laptop

The same as I mentioned above goes for the Toshiba Laptop that was originally mine, that I have given to my sister.

Thanks in advance! *Smile

:)

Jesse Williams, Sep 18, 2017

2. Keyboard & Mouse: Acer Desktop - Keyboard: Toshiba Laptop

Keyboard & Mouse: Acer Desktop

Ever since I would say, the past upgrade for Windows 10, my mom's Acer desktop's keyboard has been really laggy. For example, when I go to wake it from sleep to unlock it, the keyboard's Number lock and Caps lock keys do not want to light up. It seems as if
    the keyboard doesn't want to respond in a timely manner along with the computer. The same goes for the wireless Logitech mouse.

Keyboard: Toshiba Laptop

The same as I mentioned above goes for the Toshiba Laptop that was originally mine, that I have given to my sister.

Thanks in advance! Keyboard & Mouse: Acer Desktop - Keyboard: Toshiba Laptop :)

Jesse.Williams, Sep 18, 2017
  3. David Haz Win User
    Keyboard & Mouse: Acer Desktop - Keyboard: Toshiba Laptop

Hi Jesse,

With a clean boot environment, Windows is started by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs rendering your PC to lose some functionality. However, with the clean boot environment, you may determine what is causing the issue about this laggy
    behavior of your keyboard and mouse.

If you need further assistance, feel free to post back.

David Haz, Sep 18, 2017
  4. Keyboard & Mouse: Acer Desktop - Keyboard: Toshiba Laptop

The Acer is in my 2nd set of Specs while the Toshiba is a Satellite C55-B5299.

Jesse Williams, Sep 18, 2017
  5. Can anyone assist me with this?

Jesse Williams, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Keyboard & Mouse: Acer Desktop - Keyboard: Toshiba Laptop

1. Keyboard & Mouse: Acer Desktop - Keyboard: Toshiba Laptop - Similar Threads - Keyboard Mouse Acer

2. toshiba laptop keyboard not working in windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    toshiba laptop keyboard not working in windows: Keyboard works in setup, but once Windows is running the Keyboards and Track Pad stop working.I tried connecting a wired USB Mouse and Keyboard, does not work with windows. No Keys work.Can't get into safe mode, because you need to log on to ask for safe mode.This user did...
  3. toshiba laptop keyboard not working in windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    toshiba laptop keyboard not working in windows: Keyboard works in setup, but once Windows is running the Keyboards and Track Pad stop working.I tried connecting a wired USB Mouse and Keyboard, does not work with windows. No Keys work.Can't get into safe mode, because you need to log on to ask for safe mode.This user did...
  4. toshiba laptop keyboard not working in windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. mouse/keyboard pair on a laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mouse/keyboard pair on a laptop: My mouse stopped working and I purchased another Microsoft mouse. now the keyboard does not connect to my laptop. I have to type on the laptop and not on the keyboard. How do I pair them? I have tried settings already...
  6. mouse/keyboard pair on a laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mouse/keyboard pair on a laptop: My mouse stopped working and I purchased another Microsoft mouse. now the keyboard does not connect to my laptop. I have to type on the laptop and not on the keyboard. How do I pair them? I have tried settings already...
  7. mouse/keyboard pair on a laptop

8. Acer 1080 keyboard

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Acer 1080 keyboard: I have a acre 1080 the keyboard used to light up now it doesn’t how can I fix that ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acer-1080-keyboard/0ca574cc-adbf-404c-b9de-6ee14b4c384a
  9. No Keyboard Functionality on Toshiba Laptop

No Keyboard Functionality on Toshiba Laptop: Someone gave me a laptop to fix up. The exact model is the Toshiba Satellite P755-S5260. It's original operating system was Windows 7 but the owner upgraded it to Windows 10. I was able to get it working again by removing and reconnecting the battery and then using Reset this...
  10. Acer keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Acer keyboard: my sterling pound sign comes up as a hash and my 'at' sign as an apostrophe - how do I change the keyboard settings to stop this happening? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acer-keyboard/650786be-6fca-4d96-8c52-21b50f13c7e9