Windows 10: Keyboard Not Working

Discus and support Keyboard Not Working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I have a Anitech P201RU keyboard and when I boot my PC the keyboard works fine until the login screen. I have tried turning on legacy in bios... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Timur, Dec 31, 2015.

1. Timur Win User

Keyboard Not Working

Hi,

I have a Anitech P201RU keyboard and when I boot my PC the keyboard works fine until the login screen. I have tried turning on legacy in bios and turning it off and tried uninstalling the drivers. What I noticed is that when I go into device manager it shows a exclamation mark next to the usb composite device. I tried troubleshooting but it doesn't work.

Please Help and Thanks!

:)

Timur, Dec 31, 2015

2. Error code 0xA00F4244(0xC00D36D5) on using Camera on Windows 10.

my camera ids not working

camera not working, Dec 31, 2015
  3. Skyfire stopped supporting all windows 6.5 phones

Skyfire stopped supporting all windows 6.5 phones so why is it still on markeplace and is Microsoft going to stand up for us now that all they care about is android and Iphone

SKYFIRE NOT WORKING, Dec 31, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

Keyboard Not Working

First thing I would attempt to do is hooking it up to another PC, if possible, to make sure if it's a WIn10 or BIOS issue first.

BunnyJ, Dec 31, 2015
  5. Timur Win User
    I just tried that and the keyboard works on the other computer I tried it on which has win 10.

Timur, Dec 31, 2015
  6. Have you tried googling for the driver on the internet?

Michaelvas17, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Keyboard Not Working

1. Keyboard Not Working - Similar Threads - Keyboard Working

2. Keyboard not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard not working: Hello Microsoft Community, I have a Lenovo laptop running WIndows 10. My keyboard has started to malfunction: some keys type the wrong letter entirely, and some keys type 2 letters at once (for example, "v" types "5v" and "h" types "hy"). I have tried restarting (several...
  3. keyboard not working since Thursday 11/14/19

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    keyboard not working since Thursday 11/14/19: My wireless keyboard 850 has stopped working. I bought new batteries thinking they may need replacing, but it turns out it is not the batteries. When I remove the batteries and put them back in, the keyboard green light comes up and quickly switches off. The funny thing is...
  4. "Separate Calculator" in sculpured keyboard Microsoft does not work

"Separate Calculator" in sculpured keyboard Microsoft does not work: Could someone of you tell me what to do? I changed the batteries to keyboard which has functionned properly so far so batterie are probably not the problem. The mouse works well but the separate calculator does not work at all. It is like dead. I use Microsoft 10 and the...
  5. Fn key not working on Microsoft Ergonimic 4000 keyboard

Fn key not working on Microsoft Ergonimic 4000 keyboard: Hi, I just got the keyborad Microsoft Ergonomic 4000 at work. After installing the last microsoft keyboard and mouse software, and play a little bit with it i got this problem: - all work correctly but the FN key doesn´t. When I use it to get the F1-F12 functions, it...
  6. The media buttons of my Logitech K350 Wireless Keyboard are not working anymore. Does...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The media buttons of my Logitech K350 Wireless Keyboard are not working anymore. Does...: submitted by /u/Geth-VI [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dvf83f/the_media_buttons_of_my_logitech_k350_wireless/
  7. why is my keyboard not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    why is my keyboard not working: key board is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-keyboard-not-working/4348ccf9-c52b-4be4-8f67-db6c8addc38c
  8. Notebook keyboard num lock stopped working in Windows 10

Notebook keyboard num lock stopped working in Windows 10: In my notebook keyboard the keys num lock doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notebook-keyboard-num-lock-stopped-working-in/efe3cc0c-8ce7-48ec-aebb-9c51204341c8
  9. Keyboard and On Screen Keyboard Num8 key doesnt work

Keyboard and On Screen Keyboard Num8 key doesnt work: Dear Mentors; I have an strange problem with my keyboard In bios and log on screen in windows 10 num8 key is working perfectly but when i log in to windows after password screen physical keyboard and even on screen keyboard num 8 is not working every key working except this...
  10. Keyboard and On Screen Keyboard Num8 key doesnt work

in Windows 10 Support
    Keyboard and On Screen Keyboard Num8 key doesnt work: Dear Mentors; I have an strange problem with my keyboard In bios and log on screen in windows 10 num8 key is working perfectly but when i log in to windows after password screen physical keyboard and even on screen keyboard num 8 is not working every key working except this...