Windows 10: keyboard option is gone from the device manager

Discus and support keyboard option is gone from the device manager in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am using Lenovo ideapad 330 and in this the keyboard driver is not listed in the device manger. the keyboard option only shows up when I join the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BiratAryal, Aug 12, 2018.

1. keyboard option is gone from the device manager

I am using Lenovo ideapad 330 and in this the keyboard driver is not listed in the device manger. the keyboard option only shows up when I join the wired keyboard. I have tried using the registry also but does nothing. on the human interface devices there is the exclamation sign on the ELAN EzTouchFilter

This device cannot start. (Code 10)
    A required I2C connection and/or interrupt resource was missing.

:)

BiratAryal, Aug 12, 2018
  2. Arun B J Win User

WiFi and Bluetooth Options Disappeared from Device management

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run the Network Adapter troubleshooter.

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Network Adapter troubleshooter.
    Step 2: You may follow the steps and check if it helps in resolving the issue, as the device might be hidden.

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click on Device Manager.

• Click on View.

• Click on Show
        Hidden Devices.

• Search for the Bluetooth device.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Aug 12, 2018
  3. antonBG Win User
    Keyboard driver gone from the device manager after windows update

Hi Andre,

Thank you for your response.

I have tested the steps suggested and now I am able to see the keyboard into the device manager. However the keyboard it is still now working.

Also I have noticed that under the under the Advanced Recovery environment the keyboard it is working properly.

I have tried with the disable/enable and restart from the device manager. Also I have uninstalled and restarted the laptop but the issue still remain.

Could you please let me know if there is something else which could block the keyboard driver?

Thank you in advance.

antonBG, Aug 12, 2018
  4. keyboard option is gone from the device manager

Device Manager Un-Hiding Hidden Devices

When you connect a plug and play device, Windows Plug and Play manager detects it, finds and installs the driver. Device Manager lists the device with a solid icon.

The driver is only removed when you uninstall the device, not simply by disconnecting the device. When the device is disconnected, its driver is still installed. By default, Device Manager only displays connected devices. When you show hidden devices, note the Bluetooth icon you see is semi-transparent (not opaque). That indicates a "non-present" device. Sometimes also called a "ghost" device. The driver is still installed but the device is not currently detected (i.e. not connected).

Device can be disconnected when
    • Device unplugged (e.g. removing a USB device)
    • Turning a device OFF
    • Disabling the device in BIOS (then windows won't detect it) or
    • Device failure

So
    • Check BIOS as suggested
    • Check board connections
    • Can b/t be turned off by a switch? or keyboard combination?
    Also possible the b/t h/w failed

ComputerGeek, Aug 12, 2018
Thema:

keyboard option is gone from the device manager

1. keyboard option is gone from the device manager - Similar Threads - keyboard option gone

2. NVIDIA Display adapter gone from device manager.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NVIDIA Display adapter gone from device manager.: I'm sure this problem is extremely common and there are plenty of different solutions online. However, I haven't found a single one that has worked for me.I'm using an ASUS TUF gaming A15 laptop model FA506QM/FA506IC the box and laptop has QM, but in recent times most...
  3. NVIDIA Display adapter gone from device manager.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NVIDIA Display adapter gone from device manager.: I'm sure this problem is extremely common and there are plenty of different solutions online. However, I haven't found a single one that has worked for me.I'm using an ASUS TUF gaming A15 laptop model FA506QM/FA506IC the box and laptop has QM, but in recent times most...
  4. Keyboard option disappeared from device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard option disappeared from device manager: hey, i accidently installled the wrong driver of keyboard from device manager and after that my keyboard stopped working, even the keyboard option is gone from device manager...
  5. Keyboard option disappeared from device manager

Keyboard option disappeared from device manager: hey, i accidently installled the wrong driver of keyboard from device manager and after that my keyboard stopped working, even the keyboard option is gone from device manager...
  6. Multiple keyboards in Device Manager.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple keyboards in Device Manager.: I currently have 8 HID Keyboard Devices under the keyboards tab in Device Manager on my Gateway Laptop and recently when I press 1, it comes out as 12, press 2 comes out 12, press S comes out AS, press A comes out AS etc. Today the A and S where just being pressed without...
  7. Multiple keyboards in Device Manager.

Multiple keyboards in Device Manager.: I currently have 8 HID Keyboard Devices under the keyboards tab in Device Manager on my Gateway Laptop and recently when I press 1, it comes out as 12, press 2 comes out 12, press S comes out AS, press A comes out AS etc. Today the A and S where just being pressed without...
  8. Deleted keyboard drivers from device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Deleted keyboard drivers from device manager: While installing a software defined radio dongle on my Dell G5 desktop I somehow managed to corrupt the keyboard drivers. I followed some very bad on-line advice that said to delete the existing keyboard devices from device manager because they would be recreated upon...
  9. Bluetooth icon is gone from the task bar, and its gone from Device manager. When I go to...

Bluetooth icon is gone from the task bar, and its gone from Device manager. When I go to...: I discovered this when my mouse stopped working. Ny laptop is a Dell Inspiron 15 3000 and it came with windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-icon-is-gone-from-the-task-bar-and-its/27e7e919-43a0-4fd0-8520-f0ff8436fa86
  10. Keyboard and multiple devices in device manager

Keyboard and multiple devices in device manager: Hello, everyone. I noticed a problem in my keyboard recently, but i'm not sure if it's really on the keyboard, and might be in the windows or software related. The problem is that the keyboard randomly starts freezing, it's hard to explain with words, basically the keys do...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. This device cannot start. (Code 10) A required I2C connection and/or interrupt resource was missing

2. elan eztouchfilter I2C connection

3. keyboard option missing in device manager

4. keyboard will ocaassionally disappeear frkm device manager,
  5. keyboard is gone in device manager,
  6. Elan eztouchfilter a required i2c connection and/or interrupt resource was missing.,
  7. Where is the keyboard option on this device,
  8. Keyboard has gone from device manager,
  9. keyboard option not in device manager,
  10. eztouch A required I2C connection and/or interrupt resource was missing.,
  11. a required i2c connection and/or interrupt resource was missing.,
  12. a required i2c connection and/or interrupt resource was missing elan