Windows 10: Keyboard options has a bugged out UK option that I don't want

Discus and support Keyboard options has a bugged out UK option that I don't want in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; There is this option for an English United Kingdom keyboard that I don't want. however it doesnt show up in the list of installed keyboards nor does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GuyUnger, Mar 4, 2024.

1. GuyUnger Win User

Keyboard options has a bugged out UK option that I don't want

There is this option for an English United Kingdom keyboard that I don't want. however it doesnt show up in the list of installed keyboards nor does United States-International show up as a language pack optionIf i add the UK keyboard it ends up with these cursed optionsit switches automatically to the UK keyboard on startup

:)

GuyUnger, Mar 4, 2024
  2. xiaoluo3 Win User

cant get rid of UK keyboard or UK as display options

I tried adding and removing UK in the language options in the setting GUI app. I tried cmd to remove UK language.

Hell I tried reinstall windows, THIS HAS TO BE SUPERIOR TO FIXING WITH WINDOWS MEDIA CREATION TOOL RIGHT? IF IT DOESNT MAKE IT BE.

No matter what I do, this either comes back in the windows display language list, or the keyboard list, neither case has it in the preferred languages(installed languages) list.

This is ****, it's being well over a year and this bug still haven't being fixed.
    Keyboard options has a bugged out UK option that I don't want 1f1d65a7-a599-40c4-874d-c39285adba01?upload=true.png

xiaoluo3, Mar 4, 2024
  3. keith_uk Win User
    Install UK Extended keyboard [ENG UKX] and remove UK keyboard [ENG UK]

Hi John,

I think maybe uploaded the wrong screen shot. I had been playing around with the adding and removing the UK keyboard as well as the extended keyboard.

The current situation is that I can remove the UK keyboard and then I only see the two options, UK Extended and Thai, as required.

However, the UK keyboard periodically reappears in the win+space list. When that happens, if go to the language options it is not displayed under the input options list (even though it appears win+space list). To fix it, I have to add the UK keyboard, then
    delete it.

keith_uk, Mar 4, 2024
  4. Bree Win User

Windows 10 update options

No, not Option Six, I said Option Two step 6, here: Option Two Step 6,

Bree, Mar 4, 2024
Thema:

1. Keyboard options has a bugged out UK option that I don't want - Similar Threads - Keyboard options has

2. Keyboard options has a bugged out UK option that I don't want

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard options has a bugged out UK option that I don't want: There is this option for an English United Kingdom keyboard that I don't want. however it doesnt show up in the list of installed keyboards nor does United States-International show up as a language pack optionIf i add the UK keyboard it ends up with these cursed optionsit...
  3. Explorer view options greyed out/bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Explorer view options greyed out/bug: There is this weird entry under the change folder and search options that won't get removed. I tried SFC and DISM, reset explorer, scanned for malware, checked for updates, and nothing worked. I have to point out i tried to use "winfilefolder", but Bitdefender automatically...
  4. Explorer view options greyed out/bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Explorer view options greyed out/bug: There is this weird entry under the change folder and search options that won't get removed. I tried SFC and DISM, reset explorer, scanned for malware, checked for updates, and nothing worked. I have to point out i tried to use "winfilefolder", but Bitdefender automatically...
  5. Explorer view options greyed out/bug

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. cant get rid of UK keyboard or UK as display options

in Windows 10 Customization
    cant get rid of UK keyboard or UK as display options: I tried adding and removing UK in the language options in the setting GUI app. I tried cmd to remove UK language. Hell I tried reinstall windows, THIS HAS TO BE SUPERIOR TO FIXING WITH WINDOWS MEDIA CREATION TOOL RIGHT? IF IT DOESNT MAKE IT BE. No matter what I do, this...
  7. power options bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    power options bug: so when i go to the power options the profile is set to "balanced" when i select high performance, it immediately bounces back to balanced. i cant select any other power profile without it immediately bouncing right back to balanced. anybody seen this before? submitted by...
  8. I want to enable the extended UK English Keyboard, but there doesn't seem to be an option to.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I want to enable the extended UK English Keyboard, but there doesn't seem to be an option to.: I want to enable the extended UK English keyboard, but I cannot find any option to do so. [ATTACH] There is no option to add the Extended keyboard when I look through this list. I am not sure what to do, and am getting rather frustrated....
  9. Optional Feature that I don't want keeps trying to Install and failing

in Windows 10 Support
    Optional Feature that I don't want keeps trying to Install and failing: https://media.giphy.com/media/xUPGch...p5HW/giphy.gif Hi, I have had this annoying problem always with Windows 10. I am from Finland, and I use English Windows. I have set-up my Windows so that I have Finnish Keyboard and English UI. However, for some reason this...
  10. US vs UK keyboard This is a bug in the firmware!

in Windows 10 Support
    US vs UK keyboard This is a bug in the firmware!: When I first setup win 10 I accidently set me keyboard to UK style. I should have selected US. Now, when I boot up, the " and the @ are reversed. I go into keyboard setup and change it to US. ease of access change how it works ........ change input settings English US...