Windows 10: Keyboard problem after update

Discus and support Keyboard problem after update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I have the Windows 10 Home installed on my Acer Aspire 4739Z and after a update (KB3093266, I think) the keyboard bugged. If I press 1 appear 1'... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Micheeel, Oct 9, 2015.

1. Micheeel Win User

Keyboard problem after update

Hi, I have the Windows 10 Home installed on my Acer Aspire 4739Z and after a update (KB3093266, I think) the keyboard bugged.

If I press 1 appear 1' / 3 appear 34 / q appear q2 / t appear t5 / u appear u7 / p appear po / _ appear _) / - appear -0
    If I press the Right button he does t5he same function that5 Delete/Backspace.
    It happens every time I press that keys.

I searched but haven't fou7nd a solution for my problem :\

I'll be glad if you can help-me!

Sorry for any english errors...

:)

Micheeel, Oct 9, 2015

2. KEYBOARD PROBLEM AFTER UPDATE

Hi Karan,

We would like to know more about your concern. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you tried updating your drivers?
    • Did you get any error messages?

For the meantime, you may try running the SFC scan to check if there's any corruption. To do this, visit the support link below:

We look forward to your response.

Jeraldine Ase, Oct 9, 2015
  3. KEYBOARD PROBLEM AFTER UPDATE

as i done win 10 update{not upgrade} my hcl laptop keys u i o j k l m, does not print these letters even if num lock is of {fn+num lk} but if i press these with fn key they print letters,however if num lock is on it prints numbers ,means things are reverse.plz
    resolve

karanveerdhingra, Oct 9, 2015
  4. Keyboard problem after update

Might be a driver issue. RIGHT-click the start icon, select Device Manager, double-click Keyboards, and select the problematic keyboard. RIGHT-click it and select uninstall (all while being connected to the internet).

You can restart or unplug/replug your keyboard in and see if that helps. If not, see if your keyboard has a specific driver provided from its manufacturer on their website.

DustSailor, Oct 9, 2015
  5. Micheeel Win User
    Hi, the keyboard is normal now!

I uninstalled the driver and after a big time my keyboard returned working but with the same bugs. I used my mother hair dryer and the keys are working now *Tongue

But I don't used the hair dryer in the Right button and he returned to work too! I don't know what is the real cause of this...

But ty for the help!

Micheeel, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Keyboard problem after update

1. Keyboard problem after update - Similar Threads - Keyboard problem update

2. Keyboard problems after Windows updates KB5003254 and 3634

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard problems after Windows updates KB5003254 and 3634: Hello all,I´ve been experiencing troubles with my Acer Aspire laptop since the latest Win 10 updates KB5003254 and KB5003634. My keyboard starts normally but drops out after a few minutes. I have tried updating the driver, uninstalling keyboard, checked the task scheduler...
  3. Keyboard input problems after the latest update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keyboard input problems after the latest update: I just updated today, and ended up with some problems that I've never had before: I can't change the input language I can't type anything in any UWP app (even native ones like settings) System specs: Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 20H2 OS build 19042.844 Experience...
  4. Keyboard problem after window update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard problem after window update: After the window update shift + "." key is not working. The shift is functioning, the key "." i.e. full stop is also operating fine but the combination shift + "." which gives the symbol i.e. ">" is not working. If possible, please suggest me a suitable solution. Thanks!...
  5. Keyboard Problems after latest update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Keyboard Problems after latest update: Hello! The most recent Windows update on my laptop messed up my keyboard function and gave me a black screen but with the cursor after the login. I was able to get around that but my keyboard still isn't working correctly. I tried uninstalling the update, but after a restart...
  6. Problems with Updates and Keyboard

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems with Updates and Keyboard: Hello, I got some problems with Windows 10 preinstalled on Asus Tuf Gaming. As you can see in the screenshot below it says that I'm missing important updates but when I click in check for updates I get absolutely nothing it keeps looking for them for a while but it gives...
  7. Keyboard problems after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard problems after Windows 10 update: Despite my language setting being English UK etc the symbols are mixed on the keyboard. Yesterday before update fine. Today dreadful. Sums up Windows10 basically....
  8. Keyboard problems after updates.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard problems after updates.: After every update on Windows 10 I lose the keyboard. I use an Acer wireless keyboard and mouse they both work through the same dongle. The mouse is no problem it works OK. The problem is the keyboard. It allows me to type in PIN/Password and it works on Command Prompt but...
  9. Touch Keyboard problems after last update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Touch Keyboard problems after last update: I have always used the touch keyboard on my desktop PC. Not to be confused with the on-screen keyboard, which I don't use. Ever since yesterday's Windows 10 updates and Net Framework updates, when I click on the touch keyboard not only does it no longer open, but the taskbar...
  10. Touch Keyboard problems after last update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Touch Keyboard problems after last update: I have always used the touch keyboard on my desktop PC. Not to be confused with the on-screen keyboard, which I don't use. Ever since yesterday's Windows 10 updates and Net Framework updates, when I click on the touch keyboard not only does it no longer open, but the taskbar...