Windows 10: Keyboard problem windows 10 lenovo Yoga laptop

Discus and support Keyboard problem windows 10 lenovo Yoga laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The-spacebar-on-my-keyboard-does-not-work,-nor-does-the-backspace-work-return-does-not-work-also. As-you-can-imagine-this-is-very-frustrating.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MartinCrawford1, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Keyboard problem windows 10 lenovo Yoga laptop

The-spacebar-on-my-keyboard-does-not-work,-nor-does-the-backspace-work-return-does-not-work-also.

As-you-can-imagine-this-is-very-frustrating.

I-have-checked-sticky-keys-is-not-on-i-have-updated-drivers.

Help please.

The problem is the issue is intermittent as you can tell with this email the space bar is now working.

:)

MartinCrawford1, Aug 22, 2018
  2. Chino Win User

Lenovo Reveals the Yoga 730 and Yoga 530 2-in-1 Laptops with Alexa Support

At MWC this year, Lenovo announced two new additions to their Yoga line of laptops. The Yoga 730 comes in 13-inch and 15-inch models while the Yoga 530 is only available in the 14-inch flavor. They feature up to Intel's latest 8th Gen Intel Core i7 processor with the Yoga 730 having the option of coming with a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 discrete graphics card. Apart from conventional input methods, consumers can also interact with the Yoga 730 through voice since it comes with built-in Alexa support. The integrated far-field microphone allows Alexa and Cortana to listen and respond to the user with relative ease.

The Yoga 730 is equipped with a UHD IPS touchscreen display while the Yoga 530 is fitted with a FHD IPS touchscreen. Lenovo is also offering the optional Active Pen 2 with up to 4096 levels of sensitivity for those users who love to write, draw, or jot down notes on their laptops. The new Yoga laptops are thinner and lighter than ever too. The 15-inch Yoga 730 comes in at 1.89 kg and the 13-inch model at 1.12 kg. The 14-inch Yoga 530 weighs 1.6 kg. The 13-inch Yoga 730 with Lenovo Active Pen 2 included starts at €999 (VAT included) and the 15-inch model with Lenovo Active Pen 2 included starts at €1,099 (VAT included). The 14-inch Yoga 530 costs around €549 (VAT included). All three models should be available soon on www.lenovo.com and select retailers.

Keyboard  problem windows 10 lenovo Yoga laptop l2KOmPWZAW0p9o7k_thm.jpg

Keyboard  problem windows 10 lenovo Yoga laptop bOvyNKhVGPsC4uz3_thm.jpg

Keyboard  problem windows 10 lenovo Yoga laptop Xox6PEJxH83eAnn9_thm.jpg

Lenovo Yoga 730 13-inch model specifications
    • 13.3 inch touchscreen display (1920 x 1080 IPS or 3840 x 2160 IPS)
    • Up to 8th-gen Intel Core i7
    • Intel HD graphics
    • 4GB/8GB/16GB RAM options
    • 128GB/256GB/512GB PCIe SSD options
    • Up to 11.5 hours battery life (FHD or 4K display)
    • 802.11ac WiFi
    • 2 Thunderbolt 3/USB-C ports
    • 1 USB 3.0 Type-A port
    • 3.5mm audio jack
    • 12.1" x 8.5" x 0.6"
    • 2.5 pounds
    Lenovo Yoga 730 15-inch model specifications
    • 15.6 inch touchscreen display (1920 x 1080 IPS or 3840 x 2160 IPS)
    • Optional NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 graphics
    • 8GB/16GB RAM options (8GB DDR4 + 8GB DIMM)
    • 256GB/512GB/1TB PCIe SSD options
    • Up to 9 hours of battery life (4K) or 11 hours of battery life (FHD)
    • 802.11ac WiFi
    • 1 Thunderbolt 3/USB Type-C port
    • 2 USB 3.0 Type-A ports
    • HDMI
    • 3.5mm audio jack
    • 14.2" x 9,8" x 0.7"
    • 4.2 pounds
    Lenovo Yoga 530 specifications
    • 14 inch display (1366 x 768 touchscreen or 1920 x 1080 IPS touchscreen)
    • Optional NVIDIA GeForce MX130 graphics
    • 4GB/8GB/16GB RAM options
    • 128GB/256GB/512GB PCIe SSD options
    • Up to 10 hours battery life
    • 802.11ac WiFi
    • 2 USB 3.0 Type-A ports
    • 1 USB 3.0 Type-C port
    • SD card reader
    • HDMI
    • 3.5mm audio
    • 12.9" x 9" x 0.7"
    • 3.5 pounds

Chino, Aug 22, 2018
  3. btarunr Win User
    Lenovo Launches New Travel-ready Windows 10 Tablet and YOGA Laptops

Today at Mobile World Congress, Lenovo introduced two new consumer Windows 10 PCs: YOGA 710 and 5101 convertible laptops and the ideapad MIIX 310 2-in-1 detachable tablet. We recognize consumers' need to work on multiple devices for different tasks. For example, they may text on a smartphone, work on a laptop, and read on a tablet. That's why we designed each of our new devices to either convert or detach into tablet mode, so users can do more with the comfort of typing on a keyboard and the power of the latest generation of Intel processors, while giving them long battery life2 to leave the power cord at home.

We created the new 11-inch YOGA 710 for travelers and mobile workers who are productive on the road. Powered by a 6th Gen Intel Core i7 processor on the 14-inch model and up to Core m5 processor on the smaller 11-inch model, the YOGA 710 comes with Windows 10 and is one of the most powerful and portable convertible laptops available. Users can multitask seamlessly between videoconferencing, emailing and editing photos on the go. Weighing only 1.04kg, its compact size and ability to convert into a tablet make it ideal for people looking to save space in their bags.

Keyboard  problem windows 10 lenovo Yoga laptop 74a_thm.jpg

Keyboard  problem windows 10 lenovo Yoga laptop 74b_thm.jpg

The YOGA 710 can flex into four modes that make it easy to type in laptop mode, present in stand mode, watch videos in tent mode, or browse in tablet mode. Its bigger sibling, the14-inch model, fits those looking for improved connectivity, via an innovative hinge antenna that delivers up to 20 percent better Wi-Fi connections than before.4 The 14-inch YOGA 710 also has an up to 256GB solid state drive (SSD) for fast access to movies, pictures, and files without having to use an external hard drive. It also has enhanced performance with optional next generation NVIDIA GeForce graphics.

Beautifully slim and light, both models offer up to 8 hours of battery so users can enjoy a movie marathon and still have charge to squeeze in a couple of hours of work.2 The FHD (1920x1080) display makes everything from movies and photos to games and video chat look sharper. The addition of Dolby Audio Premium energizes entertainment with rich, powerful sound that dynamically adjusts audio to deliver home theater quality in a virtual surround sound experience.

YOGA 510 offers freedom from the power outlet hunt
    Thanks to a new stylish design, lighter weight, and more than 50 percent improvement in battery life, the new YOGA 5101 delivers up to 8.5 hours2 and lets users say goodbye to sitting on the floor tied to an outlet. Similar to the YOGA 710, the new YOGA 5101 delivers a smooth transition between laptop, stand, tent, and tablet modes. Lighter than before at only 1.75kg (14-inch) and 2.08kg (15-inch), its new design has a unique diamond cut palm rest. Powered by up to 6th Gen Intel Core i7 processors with optional AMD Radeon R7 M460 2GB GFX, the YOGA 5101 has serious performance chops for working and multitasking.

Work and play on the go with the affordable ideapad MIIX 310
    Weighing just 580g, the versatile 2-in-1 detachable ideapad MIIX 310 tablet has optional 4G LTE that caters to data junkies who want the freedom to work and roam the web from any location. Starting at just €2693, this 10-inch tablet is one of the most affordable devices that combines both tablet and PC in one. And unlike many of its rivals, it comes with a detachable keyboard as standard. Offering more battery life than before, the ideapad MIIX 310 boasts up to 10 hours2 of battery life with an optional FHD display, making movie marathons that much more immersive. With up to 64GB eMMC storage and 4GB DDR3L of memory, users will enjoy up to double the memory than before for faster web surfing and smoother multitasking. And with Cortana and Lenovo REACHit on the ideapad MIIX 310, users have the convenience of finding documents, photos, music, videos, and more in a more natural and contextual way.

"Technology advancements inspire us to live more vibrant and active lifestyles. Today people get connected wherever and whenever they want across devices," said Johnson Jia, senior vice president, PC Business Group, Lenovo. "That's why we've infused the YOGA 710 and 5101 convertible laptops and ideapad MIIX 310 detachable tablet with the features needed to meet the most mobile users' demands for productivity, entertainment and design by giving you PC productivity."

"Intel is excited to work with Lenovo to deliver the experiences people want. Intel Core and Intel Atom processors, combined with Lenovo innovation, deliver incredible performance and battery life in amazing form factors," said Navin Shenoy, corporate vice president and general manager, Mobility Client Platforms, Intel Corporation.
    • The YOGA 710 11-inch laptop starts at €799, available starting in May 2016.
    • The YOGA 710 14-inch laptop starts at €899, available starting in May 2016.
    • The YOGA 5101 14-inch laptop starts at €479, available starting in April 2016.
    • The YOGA 5101 15-inch laptop starts at €699, available starting in April 2016.
    • The ideapad MIIX 310 10-inch tablet starts at €269, available starting in June 2016.

btarunr, Aug 22, 2018
  4. Keyboard problem windows 10 lenovo Yoga laptop

LapTop 2017 Lenovo Yoga 14

What account? Where?

Don

Don Varnau, Aug 22, 2018
Thema:

Keyboard problem windows 10 lenovo Yoga laptop

1. Keyboard problem windows 10 lenovo Yoga laptop - Similar Threads - Keyboard problem lenovo

2. Charging problem in lenovo Yoga slim 6i

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Charging problem in lenovo Yoga slim 6i: My pc does not charge when it is in hibernate mode. Please help me ! My pc is lenovo Yoga slim 6i and it has been one month since i purchased it. It works perfectly and charges fine but when i shutdown the laptop, it does not charge not even a single percent...
  3. Camera not working on laptop Lenovo YOGA

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera not working on laptop Lenovo YOGA: I have tried all these different suggestions I have found online to make my camera work, and it still doesn't. When I try to use the camera for videos or to take pictures or to use Zoom, all I get is a black screen. Help please!...
  4. Lenovo Yoga Window's 10 camera

Lenovo Yoga Window's 10 camera: My Lenovo Yoga Window's 10 camera is just black - no picture to be taken. I've tried trouble shooting per device guides but no luck. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-yoga-windows-10-camera/6bfbd122-715e-4066-8e50-bcfc2a431efd
  5. Lenovo Yoga C940 Audio Problems

Lenovo Yoga C940 Audio Problems: Hello, I recently ran into a problem with my Lenovo Yoga C940-14IIL Laptop. My speakers on the laptop will be at max volume 100 and the volume would sound very faint at 50% I can barely hear it. Watching any music or videos on it is difficult because I can barely hear...
  6. Lenovo Yoga C740 laptop

Lenovo Yoga C740 laptop: Hello, I am looking at a laptop with touchscreen right now and it's coming with 2 options of processors. Lenovo Yoga C740 (15)| Build Your Own Laptop | Lenovo Canada i5-10210U i7-10510U So I looked at some benchmark websites and these 2 processors don't seem to be very...
  7. my lenovo yoga keyboard not working.

my lenovo yoga keyboard not working.: my lenovo yoga keyboard not working.It wont even detect usb keyboard mouse aand usb mouse working properly.keyboRD tester does not detect any keys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-lenovo-yoga-keyboard-not-working/55b3639d-fcae-4cd3-9885-fac098cdbeec
  8. Lenovo Yoga Keyboard

Lenovo Yoga Keyboard: My new computer keyboard is not lighting up. Is there anything I can do to get it to come on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-yoga-keyboard/87327186-bd96-46fa-8a3d-d29139942ea6
  9. Laptop Touchpad Problems: Windows 10 Lenovo Yoga 730

Laptop Touchpad Problems: Windows 10 Lenovo Yoga 730: Hi, So I bought my Lenovo laptop (a Yoga 730) back around July/August of last year, and for the first few months everything was working beautifully. However, since the beginning of December, the touchpad on my Yoga began to stop working and get a little wonky. At first, the...
  10. Problem with Kindle App Windows 10, Lenovo Yoga 730

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Kindle App Windows 10, Lenovo Yoga 730: I saw a similar thread about this but it was unable to help me with my problem. I just tried downloading the kindle app for PC, and upon opening the application it brings up the login page, but every time I go to enter my email address it "resets" and deletes any text I try...