Windows 10: Keyboard Question Mark not Working

Discus and support Keyboard Question Mark not Working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; 127/5000 why my question mark on the keyboard is not working when i press that shift but when i slash it ok... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Frans Atractivo, Jul 6, 2018.

1. Keyboard Question Mark not Working

127/5000​
    why my question mark on the keyboard is not working when i press that shift but when i slash it ok

:)

Frans Atractivo, Jul 6, 2018
  2. Kem Mon Win User

Keyboard not working after Windows 10 Update

Have you tried updating the mouse and keyboard drivers? If not, we suggest you to do so. And if the updates are
    already installed, kindly check if there is an exclamation mark in the Device Manager under the keyboard section. To check it, please follow these steps:

• Go to
      Control Panel
      and open
      Device Manager.

• Right-click
      on the
      Keyboard USB device.

• If you see that there is a
      exclamation mark, please post a screenshot of the error message.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jul 6, 2018
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 6, 2018
  4. Keyboard Question Mark not Working

Keyboard is not working after upgrade to Windows 10.

Hi Stephen,

Please reply to the following questions:

• Did you try the suggestions posted above?

• Are you facing keyboard issues even after trying the above suggestions?

If haven’t tried, I suggest you to please perform the steps suggested in the above posts and check if either helps in resolving the issue.

Write to us with the status of the keyboard issues faced on your PC for further assistance.
    Your reply is important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jul 6, 2018
Thema:

Keyboard Question Mark not Working

1. Keyboard Question Mark not Working - Similar Threads - Keyboard Question Mark

2. Sculpt ergonomic keyboard question mark not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sculpt ergonomic keyboard question mark not working properly: Hello All,The question mark doesn't work properly on my keyboard: I have to press "Shift" + "," many times to get the question mark randomly. But sometimes it looks like "shift" is stuck and all the written text is selected. I can't get rid of the selection only when I select...
  3. Sculpt ergonomic keyboard question mark not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sculpt ergonomic keyboard question mark not working properly: Hello All,The question mark doesn't work properly on my keyboard: I have to press "Shift" + "," many times to get the question mark randomly. But sometimes it looks like "shift" is stuck and all the written text is selected. I can't get rid of the selection only when I select...
  4. Keyboard Shortcuts for Diacritical Marks Not Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard Shortcuts for Diacritical Marks Not Working: Many common shortcuts like Copy and Paste work fine, but I need to be able tp make diacritical marks. The shortcuts listed hereKeyboard shortcuts to add language accent marks in Word microsoft.comdo not work for me anywhere, including in Microsoft Word, though I need to be...
  5. Typing the question mark.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Typing the question mark.: I am not able to type question mark. I was able to a few hours back. I don't know what happened. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/typing-the-question-mark/7a633df9-e4f4-40cb-ac78-56b0e82c929d
  6. why no question mark on hindi keyboard

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    why no question mark on hindi keyboard: some key characters are missing in hindi keyboard mainly question mark and slash. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-no-question-mark-on-hindi-keyboard/aa63cebe-5a31-4bbd-b6cb-67b54351b7be
  7. Forward slash key works but question mark is not working.

Forward slash key works but question mark is not working.: I am using Windows 10 on my laptop. Everything was working fine but from yesterday I've noticed my Question Mark key on keyboard is not working. I don't think it is a hardware problem, because Forward Slash under Question Mark key is working fine. Neither it is the problem...
  8. add question mark to Brazilian Portugues keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    add question mark to Brazilian Portugues keyboard: how to add question mark to Brazilian Portuguese keyboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-question-mark-to-brazilian-portugues-keyboard/c1c6225c-13b9-4d5c-aa32-d1871fbda09b
  9. Backslash Key under Question mark not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Backslash Key under Question mark not working: So I have an issue, my backslash key in Windows 10 is not working. And I am not sure what else I can do. Its not a hardware issue, I've ruled that out. Its not my keyboard, its Windows. If the virtual Keyboard in windows desktop doesn't print the "/" key then we have an issue...
  10. Question mark on HDD

Question mark on HDD: my hdd has a blue question mark symbol on it. i cant access the drive and it is not shown on the disk management https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-mark-on-hdd/18387b81-7a88-4936-92ef-41552dbaf302

Users found this page by searching for:

1. keyboard question mark not working

2. question mark not working on keyboard

3. question mark not working

4. why is my question mark not working,
  5. my question mark does not work,
  6. lenovo ideapad 520 laptop key board how to change a 1 into an exclamation point,
  7. question mark on keyboard win 10 opens internet not type question mark,
  8. what should i do if my question mark key doesnt work,
  9. my question mark key doesnt work,
  10. question mark not working in outlook,
  11. question mark key not working windows 10,
  12. why question mark does not work,
  13. keyboard not able to provide question mark windows 10,
  14. my question mark isnt working for windown 10,
  15. question mark doesnt work on keyboard