Windows 10: Keyboard randomly disconnects in games

Discus and support Keyboard randomly disconnects in games in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I am running windows 10 pro x64 and I have a problem with my keyboard, which suddenly stops working, especially when entering a game like Rift... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RoSinner, Aug 1, 2015.

1. RoSinner Win User

Keyboard randomly disconnects in games

Hello,
    I am running windows 10 pro x64 and I have a problem with my keyboard, which suddenly stops working, especially when entering a game like Rift or Skyforge. Few minutes after I join it just shuts down and I have to restart the PC. I tried win key+space, i tried pushing buttons for a longer time and i tried ctrl+alt+del but nothing seems to bring it back. The num lock is also lit on the keyboard and if I push it, the light stays lit. If i try to update the driver in device manager, windows installs some lenovo driver. Currently I have the new win 10 drivers from the manufacturer but still no change.

Keyboard model: PS/2 Logitech Y-BH52

System specs
    CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6850 @ 3.00 GHz
    MB: Asus P5N-E SLI
    GC: Asus GTX 560 Ti
    RAM: 5GB DDR2

:)

RoSinner, Aug 1, 2015

2. USB keyboard

Hey i have a question about my usb keyboard, it is a backlight keyboard genius kb-g265 and i have a problem that sometimes when i play a game or just do nothing on my PC, my keyboard starts flashing the light on it or it just randomly disconnects for no
    reason an i must manually disconnect it for the PC and again reconnect so it works again.

It's really annoying especially when a play a online game and it randomly disconnects.

AntonioStanić, Aug 1, 2015
  3. Russo1117 Win User
    Windows 10 Surface Pro 3 Issues (Hot and Slow)

typing on my touch keyboard because my normal keyboard now randomly disconnects itself and doesn't work unless I restart my computer. has only happened since windows 10 upgrade. does not work to disconnect and reconnect. getting really sick of playing
    games with windows 10; going to go back to 8.1 if this issue is not easily fixable. have done the upgrades too.

Russo1117, Aug 1, 2015
  4. RoSinner Win User

No one knows any solution?

RoSinner, Aug 3, 2015
  5. I'm having the same issue, only seems to happen when gaming so far but that could be just a coincidence. Keyboard with DC then RC.

Irbricksceo, Aug 3, 2015
  6. RoSinner Win User
    Well let me know if u find a solution.

RoSinner, Aug 4, 2015
  7. Marc Win User
    I'm having the same issue, with a Microsoft wired keyboard 200. I tried uninstalling drivers, restarting computer with no luck. If you find a solution please post it! Really annoying.

Marc, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Keyboard randomly disconnects in games - Similar Threads - Keyboard randomly disconnects

2. mouse and keyboard disconnects randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mouse and keyboard disconnects randomly: So i have a razer deathadder v2 as my mouse and a redragon keyboard. both of them started disconnecting randomly when playing games like a few days ago and its happening every minute or so. they are not wireless. and i noticed that this is sometimes happening with sudden...
  3. mouse and keyboard disconnects randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mouse and keyboard disconnects randomly: So i have a razer deathadder v2 as my mouse and a redragon keyboard. both of them started disconnecting randomly when playing games like a few days ago and its happening every minute or so. they are not wireless. and i noticed that this is sometimes happening with sudden...
  4. Keyboard and mouse randomly disconnect.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard and mouse randomly disconnect.: Both my keyboard and mouse will randomly disconnect from my PC for 1-5 seconds, after that time has passed, they will reconnect. They both disconnect at the exact same time, but sometimes, only the mouse will disconnect. This behavior has never happened with the keyboard. I...
  5. Keyboard and mouse randomly disconnect.

Keyboard and mouse randomly disconnect.: Both my keyboard and mouse will randomly disconnect from my PC for 1-5 seconds, after that time has passed, they will reconnect. They both disconnect at the exact same time, but sometimes, only the mouse will disconnect. This behavior has never happened with the keyboard. I...
  6. Headphones, mouse and keyboard randomly disconnects while playing games

Headphones, mouse and keyboard randomly disconnects while playing games: I recently transitioned to using a PC, but I've been experiencing a recurring issue. Whenever I play games like Valheim or Rocket League, my mouse and keyboard tend to disconnect intermittently. However, when I play games like Valorant or Apex, it's my headphones that...
  7. Midi keyboard randomly disconnecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Midi keyboard randomly disconnecting: Ok so I am sure this problem has been "solved" at least a billion times, but seriously, nothing is working for me. I went from using my Toshiba Protege Z20t perfectly fine with my midi keyboard using a using a USB type B to to type A, but the moment I try to use it on my new...
  8. Keyboard Randomly Disconnecting and Connecting

Keyboard Randomly Disconnecting and Connecting: Hi all, So my keyboard has recently, in the past few weeks, been randomly disconnecting and reconnecting when I'm using my PC. This began only a small amount to start with but now it's becoming harder to use as it struggles to stay connected for long, and even when typing...
  9. Mouse And Keyboard disconnecting Randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse And Keyboard disconnecting Randomly: My mouse and keyboard is turning off for few seconds and turn on. And sometimes completely Disconnects . Then i have to reconnect them. Then some times the mouse frozes for few seconds. keyboard and mouse turns off randomly more often during playing Games. I have tried the...
  10. Keyboard randomly disconnecting frequently

Keyboard randomly disconnecting frequently: I just built a new PC, and after using it for about 2 days, the keyboard disconnects and reconnects at random times, and if i'm playing games, the keys will stick until I press the key being held down again. I don't have sticky keys enabled and I updated the motherboard...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. keyboard disconnects during game