Windows 10: Keyboard Settings/Layout

Discus and support Keyboard Settings/Layout in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My keyboard layout has been changed after using a new computer. " and @ has switched places and my hex has turned into £. Is there a way to fix this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RevivalX, Jun 11, 2016.

1. RevivalX Win User

Keyboard Settings/Layout

My keyboard layout has been changed after using a new computer. " and @ has switched places and my hex has turned into £. Is there a way to fix this problem? Thank you.

:)

RevivalX, Jun 11, 2016
  2. [EXIT] Win User

switching keyboard layouts between devices

I recently bought a surface book on a holiday to USA and it has a US keyboard layout. When I set this device to use the US keyboard layout it switched all of the other devices on my account to suit. How can I set the surface book to a US keyboard Layout
    but keep my desktop, laptop and tablet on the UK keyboard layout (which is the keyboard layout they all use) but still all attached to the my Microsoft account?

Step by step instructions would be appreciated for an idiot.

Thanks

[EXIT], Jun 11, 2016
  3. ShakeelB. Win User
    Accidently overwritten a Keyboard Layout, How to reset it?

Hello,

The Azerty French keyboard layout I wan't to sue does not exist anymore because I have overwritten it with a Qwerty keyboard layout, so I can't find the layout in the language settings because it does not exist anymore. Is there a way where I can reset all
    keyboard layouts to standard or is there a place where I can download the French Keyboard layout?

ShakeelB., Jun 11, 2016
  4. robgr Win User

Keyboard Settings/Layout

Check you language options (control panel)

robgr, Jun 11, 2016
Thema:

Keyboard Settings/Layout

1. Keyboard Settings/Layout - Similar Threads - Keyboard Settings Layout

2. How to set the default keyboard layout?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to set the default keyboard layout?: HiI'm facing this issue with Windows 11 only, because there is no priority option for the keyboard layout.I have installed 3 languages on my laptop, English, Arabic, and German, but I couldn't set the default keyboard layout. The keyboard language is changing automatically, I...
  3. How to set the default keyboard layout?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to set the default keyboard layout?: HiI'm facing this issue with Windows 11 only, because there is no priority option for the keyboard layout.I have installed 3 languages on my laptop, English, Arabic, and German, but I couldn't set the default keyboard layout. The keyboard language is changing automatically, I...
  4. Keyboard Layout

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard Layout: Is there any way to delete the english uk? I downloaded the Singapore Language pack https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-layout/419f66ea-897f-413e-917f-ec210bfadcd4
  5. keyboard layouts

in Windows 10 Customization
    keyboard layouts: I still have ENG UK and ENG USIA beeing added to my keyboards list no mater what I do, I tried to check and uncheck the option "let me use a different input method for each app window" I cant understand the use of it, it is killing me by effecting @ key and give strange...
  6. Language/keyboard layout not in settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Language/keyboard layout not in settings: Hi, I just got a new Win10 laptop (which I looooove btw) and there appears to be an unwanted keyboard layout skulking about. When I click the language tile (next to date/time) or use the Win + space shortcut, 3 languages are listed: English UK, German, and, unwantedly,...
  7. Remove keyboard layout setting.

Remove keyboard layout setting.: I have my PC set on English UK, because for fixing stuff it's always more useful to have all the settings in English, easier to troubleshoot. My keyboard is the German layout, though. I have also installed the IME Japanese keyboard so I can write in kana. Now, my issue is,...
  8. Keyboard settings UK layout not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard settings UK layout not working: I have a UK layout keyboard shift + 2 is ", but my computer insists on using US layout shift + 2 is @. I use a Corsair STRAFE keyboard. In iCue Corsair keyboard app, the layout is set to UK. In Settings app, the system language is English UK. The Preferred language is...
  9. Keyboard Layout

Keyboard Layout: I am trying to add 'Urdu Phonetic Keyboard' layout in language preferences but its not working. There is an Urdu Keyboard by deflate but its layout doesn't match with our Urdu keyboard layout in which I learned typing. I have to prepare my assignment. So, please get me solved...
  10. Keyboard Layout

Keyboard Layout: I am trying to add 'Urdu Phonetic Keyboard' layout in language preferences but its not working. There is an Urdu Keyboard by deflate but its layout doesn't match with our Urdu keyboard layout in which I learned typing. I have to prepare my assignment. So, please get me solved...