Windows 10: Keyboard Shortcut Directly to Virtual Desktop Number?

Discus and support Keyboard Shortcut Directly to Virtual Desktop Number? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I can move through virtual desktops via WIN+CNTRL+ARROWS, but is there a way to use keyboard shortcuts to directly go to a given desktop number? 19151 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by LT2000, Aug 25, 2015.

1. LT2000 Win User

Keyboard Shortcut Directly to Virtual Desktop Number?

I can move through virtual desktops via WIN+CNTRL+ARROWS, but is there a way to use keyboard shortcuts to directly go to a given desktop number?

:)

LT2000, Aug 25, 2015

2. Move Applications Between Virtual Desktops

Is there a keyboard shortcut for moving applications between virtual desktops? I have a

video
    for my desktop wallpaper and using the task view stops it. But, using the keyboard shortcuts to create and move between virtual desktops doesn't. A search for virtual desktop on

this page
    gave me the impression that there isn't a keyboard shortcut for moving applications between desktops.

Weird Odd Wodd, Aug 25, 2015
  3. Nasir K. Win User
    Move Windows between virtual desktops

Is there a keyboard shortcut to move windows between virtual desktops on Windows 10?

Nasir K., Aug 25, 2015
Thema:

Keyboard Shortcut Directly to Virtual Desktop Number?

1. Keyboard Shortcut Directly to Virtual Desktop Number? - Similar Threads - Keyboard Shortcut Directly

2. Virtual desktop switching shortcut remapping.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virtual desktop switching shortcut remapping.: I remapped ctrl + win + left/right to alt + left/right key using powertoys keyboard manager but the window focus does not work for the new shortcut, is there any way to solve this problem?...
  3. Keyboard shortcut for changing virtual desktop stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard shortcut for changing virtual desktop stopped working: Please, please, please, to the people at MS: PLEASE, I BEG YOU, don't start with questions like "What color is your keyboard?" or "Do you have administrative rights", "is your PC an OEM?". I've seen several answers like this in this community coming from MS "Moderators".The...
  4. Keyboard shortcut for changing virtual desktop stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard shortcut for changing virtual desktop stopped working: Please, please, please, to the people at MS: PLEASE, I BEG YOU, don't start with questions like "What color is your keyboard?" or "Do you have administrative rights", "is your PC an OEM?". I've seen several answers like this in this community coming from MS "Moderators".The...
  5. Virtual Desktop Shortcuts not working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virtual Desktop Shortcuts not working?: I have a HP ProBook x360 11 G1 EE, running Windows 10 version 10.0.18363 Build 18363. I use the virtual desktop shortcuts a lot. Recently, they all just stopped working. I can't create a virtual desktop, I can't quickly access Task View, I can't switch between them with ctrl...
  6. Virtual Desktop Shortcuts not working?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virtual Desktop Shortcuts not working?: I have a HP ProBook x360 11 G1 EE, running Windows 10 version 10.0.18363 Build 18363. I use the virtual desktop shortcuts a lot. Recently, they all just stopped working. I can't create a virtual desktop, I can't quickly access Task View, I can't switch between them with ctrl...
  7. Virtual Desktops - Custom Shortcuts

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Virtual Desktops - Custom Shortcuts: It seems windows doesn't have a feature to have different shortcuts for the virtual desktops. If it's possible can someone recommend a program I can customize my virtual desktops to have different shortcuts. For example I would like Desktop 1 to be clean and then Desktop 2...
  8. Keyboard shortcut for switching Virtual Desktops no longer working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keyboard shortcut for switching Virtual Desktops no longer working: Anyone having the same issue, or had the same issue and managed to resolve it? Did a fresh install of windows 10 to declutter my drive and it's still not working. Shortcut was 'ctrl + win + left or right cursor'. I tried different combinations alt/shift etc. None worked....
  9. Virtual Desktop Option with Separate Shortcuts

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Virtual Desktop Option with Separate Shortcuts: I tried out the Task View that is built into Windows 10 to see if it would help me with separating my desktop view for the different tasks that I use my desktop for. Unfortunately it appears that it keeps the same Desktop but just organizes running applications. Outside of...
  10. Virtual Desktop Slide Effect with Keyboard Shortcut

in Windows 10 Support
    Virtual Desktop Slide Effect with Keyboard Shortcut: I am using the keyboard shortcut (CNTRL+WIN+arrows) to get to different virtual desktops. But I don't like the slide effect since it kinda makes me dizzy (I have issues with vertigo). Is there a way to just have it "snap" to the different desktops without any sort of...