Windows 10: Keyboard stops working

Discus and support Keyboard stops working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I see a others postings like this. All of a sudden my keyboard stops inputting. It doesn't happen enough to blame a certain app or sequence. The device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by wptski, Feb 3, 2016.

1. wptski Win User

Keyboard stops working

I see a others postings like this. All of a sudden my keyboard stops inputting. It doesn't happen enough to blame a certain app or sequence. The device manager showing the keyboard as working. I have to reboot to correct the issue.

:)

wptski, Feb 3, 2016
  2. *maylor* Win User

laptop keyboard and usb keyboard stops working after update to win 10 from 8.1

I upgraded this morning and everything was fine then the laptop keyboard and USB keyboard stopped working. Samsung ATIV9. Have uninstalled from device manager but this plus restart does nothing. Samsung homepage and support beyond worthless. Am using touchscreen
    keyboard. Might have to go out and buy a Mac to continue to work.

*maylor*, Feb 3, 2016
  3. laptop keyboard and usb keyboard stops working after update to win 10 from 8.1

Since the keyboard not working, i stopped at the start up screen, can't do anything even login, because of keyboard not work......-_-

SunnySunnySunny_16439, Feb 3, 2016
Thema:

Keyboard stops working

1. Keyboard stops working - Similar Threads - Keyboard stops working

2. Keyboard stops working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard stops working: I am using Windows 10 on my desktop computer and using a logitech wireless keyboard via USB. Starting yesterday, my keyboard stops letting me type anything when I run another program such as when I play music on MediaMonkey or Spotify or open Calibre library management...
  3. Keyboard stops working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard stops working: I am using Windows 10 on my desktop computer and using a logitech wireless keyboard via USB. Starting yesterday, my keyboard stops letting me type anything when I run another program such as when I play music on MediaMonkey or Spotify or open Calibre library management...
  4. Keyboard stop working

Keyboard stop working: Hi everyone,I've been having a problem that is driving me nuts. My keyboard stops working from nowhere and after a while, it comes back to normal without me doing anything.The most strange part is that hotkeys, windows key, ctrl, alt, shift, and capslock work normally all the...
  5. Keyboard stop working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Keyboard stop working: Hi everyone,I've been having a problem that is driving me nuts. My keyboard stops working from nowhere and after a while, it comes back to normal without me doing anything.The most strange part is that hotkeys, windows key, ctrl, alt, shift, and capslock work normally all the...
  6. Keyboard stops working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Keyboard stops working: "Known issues with KB4565483 1903/1909: After installing this update on a Windows 10 device with a wireless wide area network WWAN LTE modem, reaching the internet might not be possible. However, the Network Connectivity Status Indicator NCSI in the notification area might...
  7. Keyboard Stops Working!!!

Keyboard Stops Working!!!: I am using a Dell 3593 laptop with an external keyboard. When I put the laptop to sleep, the external keyboard stops working, and I have to plug it out and then plug in the USB for it to work again. How can I fix it? Thank you in advance! :...
  8. Keyboard stops working

Keyboard stops working: After rebooting, the keyboard stops working. I have to unplug it and then plug it in again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-stops-working/909e0a5f-e8ea-423d-82ce-d434265a6a45
  9. keyboard stop work

keyboard stop work: please, I need your help. the keyboard lenovo ideapa 320. windows 10 home 64 bit. stop work after the update. why can I do? Thanks for your fastest answer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-stop-work/1619f546-f757-486e-a6ce-8ff604e154b3
  10. Keyboard stops working

Keyboard stops working: Three or four times a day the keyboard stops working for about 5 minutes. I can't enter text or use any of the keys. I can't open Task Manager with ctrl-alt-delete to investigate. The mouse still works. I can use it to close or open programs, shutdown etc. Does anyone have a...