Windows 10: Keyboard stops working

Discus and support Keyboard stops working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I see a others postings like this. All of a sudden my keyboard stops inputting. It doesn't happen enough to blame a certain app or sequence. The device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by wptski, Feb 3, 2016.

1. wptski Win User

Keyboard stops working

I see a others postings like this. All of a sudden my keyboard stops inputting. It doesn't happen enough to blame a certain app or sequence. The device manager showing the keyboard as working. I have to reboot to correct the issue.

:)

wptski, Feb 3, 2016
  2. *maylor* Win User

laptop keyboard and usb keyboard stops working after update to win 10 from 8.1

I upgraded this morning and everything was fine then the laptop keyboard and USB keyboard stopped working. Samsung ATIV9. Have uninstalled from device manager but this plus restart does nothing. Samsung homepage and support beyond worthless. Am using touchscreen
    keyboard. Might have to go out and buy a Mac to continue to work.

*maylor*, Feb 3, 2016
  3. laptop keyboard and usb keyboard stops working after update to win 10 from 8.1

Since the keyboard not working, i stopped at the start up screen, can't do anything even login, because of keyboard not work......-_-

SunnySunnySunny_16439, Feb 3, 2016
Thema:

Keyboard stops working

1. Keyboard stops working - Similar Threads - Keyboard stops working

2. Keyboard stopped working on Surface

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard stopped working on Surface: Keyboard on Surface has stopped working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-stopped-working-on-surface/3795ed95-50a9-4f66-a447-515a2847ab71
  3. keyboard intermittently stops working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    keyboard intermittently stops working: Can you tell me why the keyboard stops typing just out of the blue. It is very annoying. After we restart the computer, it works fine for awhile. Then back to not working....
  4. Keyboard just stopped working

Keyboard just stopped working: My HP15 laptop keyboard just stopped working. I checked the device mgr, reloaded drivers and finally removed the drivers. Then I replaced the physical keyboard but still no keyboard action. A USB keyboard works fine but I need to fix the laptop keyboard. What can I do? Len...
  5. Keyboard just stopped working

in Windows 10 Support
    Keyboard just stopped working: My HP15 laptop keyboard just stopped working. I checked the device mgr, reloaded drivers and finally removed the drivers. Then I replaced the physical keyboard but still no keyboard action. A USB keyboard works fine but I need to fix the laptop keyboard. What can I do? Len...
  6. USB keyboard stopping working

USB keyboard stopping working: Whenever I switch user, keyboard stops working. Upon logging into the second account, I can't type anything, anywhere. To switch back to my first account, I can't type in the login box, and need to use the virtual keyboard. I need to log out from both accounts to be able...
  7. Keyboard stops working in games

Keyboard stops working in games: hello my keyboard just stops working when im playing games, ive tried multiple keyboards in every usb hub and it keeps happening. it only happened in black ops 4 but then started in destiny 2 now in almost any game i play my keyboard will shut off midgame but my mouse will...
  8. Keyboard stops working in games

in Windows 10 Support
    Keyboard stops working in games: hello my keyboard just stops working when im playing games, ive tried multiple keyboards in every usb hub and it keeps happening. it only happened in black ops 4 but then started in destiny 2 now in almost any game i play my keyboard will shut off midgame but my mouse will...
  9. Keyboard stops working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard stops working: I have a Lenovo laptop w Windows 10....all updates done. Suddenly, my keyboard stops responding. Everything else continues to work … mouse, sound, etc. When I reboot, the keyboard works again for awhile....
  10. Keyboard stops working randomly

Keyboard stops working randomly: Hi. Recently, I've been experiencing some keyboard problems. The issue occurs at random times, and I've tried updating the drivers. I am certain that this is a software/driver problem, as opposed to a hardware/mechanical problem, as the keyboard starts working fine right...