Windows 10: ???? Keyboard stress --- Can anybody translate for me

Discus and support ???? Keyboard stress --- Can anybody translate for me in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi there Starting a Windows 10 VM I got this weird notification on VMWARE workstation Anybody have a clue what it means --never seen this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jimbo45, Oct 6, 2014.

1. jimbo45 Win User

???? Keyboard stress --- Can anybody translate for me

Hi there

Starting a Windows 10 VM I got this weird notification on VMWARE workstation

Anybody have a clue what it means --never seen this message before --

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Oct 6, 2014
  2. Nimith CS Win User

Windows phone won't detect by my PC windows 7

Man... I'm really stress with this problem right now. Can anybody help me? I just can't install WinUSB driver. It said it can't find a driver for that

Nimith CS, Oct 6, 2014
  3. Dictionary on Nokia 5610 XPress Music

Hello all,

You've read the title. Now why is the translations in Chinese? How can I convert them to English? Can anybody here help me?

chrysalisobel, Oct 6, 2014
  4. Clam Win User

Basically, some of the keystrokes may not go through if your machine is under heavier load. It's like computer freezing for a few seconds and everything you type in that time wouldn't go through.

I think it's safe hitting OK!

Clam, Oct 6, 2014
  5. Koub777 Win User
    Yes. I dont think there is a problem. Its says to you, that you must do the update, otherwise there is a possibility some keystrokes to be lost.

ex. I lve tnfoums (I love tenforums)

Koub777, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. ???? Keyboard stress --- Can anybody translate for me - Similar Threads - Keyboard stress anybody

2. I stressing out can someone please help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I stressing out can someone please help me: was following this video online and was just following his steps and it told me to restart my pc and that i had to do itI was trying to fix 7 days to die a d when I restarted it there was a things saying my pin is gone and I needed to create a new one. Well I pushed it and is...
  3. I stressing out can someone please help me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I stressing out can someone please help me: was following this video online and was just following his steps and it told me to restart my pc and that i had to do itI was trying to fix 7 days to die a d when I restarted it there was a things saying my pin is gone and I needed to create a new one. Well I pushed it and is...
  4. Can anybody tell me what this is? Please

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can anybody tell me what this is? Please: I have Recently spoted this in my device manager The yellow triangle near this If i open properties then i get thisCan anybody guide me to fix this issue please?Thank you in advance...
  5. Can anybody help me with this

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can anybody help me with this: this is the first time i have seen thisCan anybody help me with this pleaseAny help would be highly appriciatedThank you in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-anybody-help-me-with-this/b8858702-4dbf-4abc-8eee-cf1536b52b7c
  6. Can anybody help me with this problem please?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can anybody help me with this problem please?: I am disabled and so I use Dragon Speech Recognition to dictate and work my way around a PC. On my old laptop, I would say, “open my Documents” and my documents folder would open. This showing the location: This PC > Documents. On my new laptop, if I say, “open my...
  7. Can anybody solve this conundrum for me?

Can anybody solve this conundrum for me?: I am disabled and so I use Dragon Speech Recognition to dictate and work my way around a PC. On my old laptop, I would say, “open my Documents” and my documents folder would open. This showing the location: This PC > Documents. On my new laptop, if I say, “open my...
  8. Can anybody solve this conundrum for me?

Can anybody solve this conundrum for me?: I am disabled and so use speech recognition to dictate and work my way around a PC. On my old laptop, I would say, “open my Documents” and my documents folder would open. This showing the location: This PC > Documents. On my new laptop, if I say, “open my Documents,” I get...
  9. Can anybody tell me how to get rid of this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anybody tell me how to get rid of this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TheBruceDog02 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hkkhf2/can_anybody_tell_me_how_to_get_rid_of_this/
  10. Help me anybody!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help me anybody!: I have turned something on while playing overwatch and i dont know how to turn it off i believe its some kind of performance indicator or something like that. Help me im loosing my mind...[IMG]...