Windows 10: Keyboard stuck after I lock my PC

Discus and support Keyboard stuck after I lock my PC in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Whenever I lock my pc either manually or Windows+L the keyboard gets stuck on the last key I press (I think). This means that if I want to unlock my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Wikiwa, May 23, 2016.

1. Wikiwa Win User

Keyboard stuck after I lock my PC

Whenever I lock my pc either manually or Windows+L the keyboard gets stuck on the last key I press (I think). This means that if I want to unlock my pc, the letter L (when locking with Windows+L) gets spammed on the password box. On the other hand if I lock manually my pc and unlock it the Enter keys gets stuck.
    I also noticed that when I lock my pc, the mouse starts moving slower. I currently use a Razer Blackwidow keyboard (with Synapse) and a Logitech G600 (with the corresponding software). Any help would be appreciated.

Edit: Unplugging the keyboard doesn't stop the letter L getting spammed.

:)

Wikiwa, May 23, 2016

2. Mouse and keyboard don't work on lock screen!!!

Okay, so the porlbem is that I installed some drivers so my ps3 controller works for my pc, after doing that my keyboard and mouse locked up and just stopped woring, the lights are blinking but I can't do anything!

I tried restarting my computer several times now, and I'm stuck in my login screen not able to enter my password or do anything since the keyboard and mouse are locked up! Not sure what to do! Please help! And I know the mouse and keyboard drivers are fine
    by themselves, because they were working before I installed those ps3 drivers.

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows Hello, lock screen & sign-in / PC]

rihss7rihss7, May 23, 2016
  3. I stuck at the lock screenKeyboard stuck after I lock my PC :( and not able to click or enter password on Windows 10 computer

Old title: I stuck at the lock screenKeyboard stuck after I lock my PC :(

Hi. So I stuck in lock screen where I should write my password and I can't click anything except on the lock screen where wallpapers are. My mouse is working, keyboard is working too, but I can't click on the password bar. Please help me.

SergejMarkevic, May 23, 2016
Thema:

Keyboard stuck after I lock my PC

1. Keyboard stuck after I lock my PC - Similar Threads - Keyboard stuck lock

2. Locked out of pc after adding keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked out of pc after adding keyboard: * My pc base language is set as Korean* Someone tried to change into EnglishI'm not good with computer so I just saw "setting - language" and found English Australia but there were lots of other English country to choose from* After selecting English Australia, at the bottom...
  3. Locked out of pc after adding keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Locked out of pc after adding keyboard: * My pc base language is set as Korean* Someone tried to change into EnglishI'm not good with computer so I just saw "setting - language" and found English Australia but there were lots of other English country to choose from* After selecting English Australia, at the bottom...
  4. Locked out of pc after adding keyboard

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Pc stuck at repair after enabling PCI lock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc stuck at repair after enabling PCI lock: So i was messing around in msconfig and enabled PCI lock, and my pc keeps goinf back to the repair page, not even safe mode starts. Help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-stuck-at-repair-after-enabling-pci-lock/8d0e5728-6baf-471f-9110-f4b2344d7644
  6. Pc stuck at repair after enabling PCI lock

Pc stuck at repair after enabling PCI lock: So i was messing around in msconfig and enabled PCI lock, and my pc keeps goinf back to the repair page, not even safe mode starts. Help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-stuck-at-repair-after-enabling-pci-lock/8d0e5728-6baf-471f-9110-f4b2344d7644
  7. Locked out of my PC after restore

Locked out of my PC after restore: So I probably messed up and did a restore without backing anything up. I assumed my computer needed a clean wipe because windows was constantly crashing. I restored it, and now I regret it.It takes to the login screen with my email displayed, I type my password in, and it...
  8. PC STUCK ON KEYBOARD LAYOUT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC STUCK ON KEYBOARD LAYOUT: Before the year ended, I created a bootable drive for a friend and all of a sudden, my PC was stuck on Keyboard layout. I tried every solution online but none was able to solve it, so I had to just clear my whole files to install a new OS.Just yesterday I created another OS...
  9. PC STUCK ON KEYBOARD LAYOUT

PC STUCK ON KEYBOARD LAYOUT: Before the year ended, I created a bootable drive for a friend and all of a sudden, my PC was stuck on Keyboard layout. I tried every solution online but none was able to solve it, so I had to just clear my whole files to install a new OS.Just yesterday I created another OS...
  10. Locked out of pc, stuck in winre

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Locked out of pc, stuck in winre: Hi, so a few days ago when i was using my device I ran into a bluescreen error. After it restarted, it came up with advanced repair options. I have tried all of them, including resetting my pc, which didn't work. I couldn't system restore and now I cant get into safe mode. I...