Windows 10: Keyboard won't work Sony vaio

Discus and support Keyboard won't work Sony vaio in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My keyboard will not operate on my Sony vaio VGN-AR since I loaded 10 from Vista. 27723 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by bingwing, Oct 25, 2015.

1. bingwing Win User

Keyboard won't work Sony vaio

My keyboard will not operate on my Sony vaio VGN-AR since I loaded 10 from Vista.

:)

bingwing, Oct 25, 2015
  2. sarahM1 Win User

Backlit Keyboard

Ever since I switched to Windows 10 (from 7) my backlit keyboard no longer works on my Sony Vaio Laptop (VPCSB). The Sony Vaio hard drives were deleted and there is no way to get those back. Is there any way to get the backlit keyboard to work again?

sarahM1, Oct 25, 2015
  3. Window 10

My Sony Vaio S series Laptop keyboard stoped working after installing

AhmedMahrous, Oct 25, 2015
Thema:

Keyboard won't work Sony vaio

1. Keyboard won't work Sony vaio - Similar Threads - Keyboard won't Sony

2. Sony vaio sve14126caw

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sony vaio sve14126caw: I WANT TO FACTORY RESET MY SONY VAIO LAPTOP BUT I CAN ONLY ACCESS THE BIOS BECAUSE IF I START UP THE LAPTOP, IT WILL JUST BE STUCK AT THE VAIO LOGO. I WANT TO FACTORY RESET MY LAPTOP THROUGH BIOS. IS THIS POSSIBLE?...
  3. sony vaio , problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    sony vaio , problem: I'm using a Sony Vaio VPCS12X9E. Just upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10. The driver for video card is using Intel HD Graphics driver. Since installing, screen brightness lowered . I cannot change screen brightness . I don't want and I can't throw my sony away . I have...
  4. WiFi on Sony Vaio will not work with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi on Sony Vaio will not work with Windows 10: Hello Microsoft community. I have a Sony VAIO model SVE15115FXS laptop. The original OS was Windows 7. After the unfortunate upgrade to Windows 10, a lot of functionality was lost in my computer and the biggest issues is that the airplane mode is always toggling back on and...
  5. Help! Sony Vaio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help! Sony Vaio: Hello. I have a old Sony Vaio that came with a i3-350M, i bought a new CPU (i5-560M) and changed it. I started the computer, everything was ok. But i notice the fan was kicking way more times. When i downloaded the Intel Processor Identification Utility i found that my CPU...
  6. Video won't playback on Sony vaio vpcec3soe

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video won't playback on Sony vaio vpcec3soe: Hi i am after some support. My laptop display works fine except it won't playback any videos whatsoever. This has been the case for sometime now. There is sound just no video. This includes YouTube and anything using Windows media player etc. I don't have any other known...
  7. Sony vaio starting problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sony vaio starting problem: I have a prolem when starting my vaio sony, shows this screen only with no any solution, please help me[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sony-vaio-starting-problem/3096e97d-c9f4-49d6-9b61-6b20147c4935
  8. how to paring the keyboard to my Sony vaio

how to paring the keyboard to my Sony vaio: how to paring the keyboard to my Sony vaio https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-paring-the-keyboard-to-my-sony-vaio/ca707bf2-83a5-4365-8903-43eaa10f0007
  9. Sony VAIO, PCG-6QPP

Sony VAIO, PCG-6QPP: can i upgrade my Sony VAIO, PCG-6QPP to windows 10 without a problem please advise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sony-vaio-pcg-6qpp/ec391bbd-e13f-4090-90f1-44fed163bdd2
  10. sony vaio laptop battery

sony vaio laptop battery: I upgraded a sony laptop vaio from windows 7 to 10 --- the laptop has in addition to the standard battery a Sheet Battery -- which worked before the upgrade perfect - after the upgrade the battery just shows a message "Battery 1 this battery is not available for use" (which...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Sony vaio ar series windows 10 keyboard not working