Windows 10: Keyboard

Discus and support Keyboard in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When you start Windows 10 keyboard does not work since the upgrade to 1511 Any solution Greetings and thanks 32949 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by pepon1, Dec 6, 2015.

1. pepon1 Win User

Keyboard

When you start Windows 10 keyboard does not work since the upgrade to 1511
    Any solution
    Greetings and thanks

:)

pepon1, Dec 6, 2015

2. Windows 10 freeze randomly many times a day!

I've had a similar problem. Are you using BT Cloud or Google MyDrive to store documents? Both can take a loooong time to sync documents, especially if you're running out of storage space. (I don't know if MS OneDri does this too).

AndrewBanks#keyboard, Dec 6, 2015
  3. Windows Defender v McAfee

Replaced my old 2GB RAM 32-bit Dell PC this month with a new 4GB RAM 64-bit HP. Works fine - a lot faster, and without the DVD drive opening every time at start-up. Windows 10:1607 came pre-installed.

With the old PC, I could shut down Defender via Settings and it stayed shut. The Settings notes now say that if you shut Defender down it will re-open after a while. MS Support notes say that if you add an external antivirus package Defender will shut
    down, but this doesn't seem to be happening (do the notes need updating for W10?). Either it is still actively trying to shut down McAfee antivirus, firewall or web advisor or it's sending false messages that this has been done (not about all three at the
    same time, and I can't deduce the pattern for these messages). If the messages were 100% false, I'd just switch them off, but I can't rely on that. Worrying!

My mail provider (BT Mail) has confirmed that the McAfee package they provide is working OK. Can I shut Defender down without messing with registry files etc.? It's hard to find up-to-date advice on W10 systems in the Community.

Does Defender run a web advisor to warn you about dodgy sites?

AndrewBanks#keyboard, Dec 6, 2015
  4. lx07 Win User

Keyboard

lx07, Dec 6, 2015
Thema:

Keyboard

1. Keyboard - Similar Threads - Keyboard

2. Resizing windows like tmux in win10 using keyboard

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Resizing windows like tmux in win10 using keyboard: I'm looking for some utility or window manager that provides me with the following ability in oder to code in a easy way. I need to work with two windows vertically, occupying the entire screen. At some point, I would like to be able to press a keyboard shortcut that can...
  3. My laptop's keyboard makes clicking sounds when I type

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop's keyboard makes clicking sounds when I type: Clicking sounds does not happen when pc's turned off.I've tried-changing ease of access settings -updating my keyboard drivers-turned of on screen keyboard...
  4. My laptop's keyboard makes clicking sounds when I type

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop's keyboard makes clicking sounds when I type: Clicking sounds does not happen when pc's turned off.I've tried-changing ease of access settings -updating my keyboard drivers-turned of on screen keyboard...
  5. My laptop's keyboard makes clicking sounds when I type

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Designer Keyboard 7678 certain keys are not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Designer Keyboard 7678 certain keys are not working: I have a couple of weird things going on with this keyboard. 1 It won't connect to my personal laptop, a Lenovo. It provides a code to pair with, but after entering it says the code is wrong. I've tried this multiple times.2 It will pair with my work laptop, but a selection...
  7. Designer Keyboard 7678 certain keys are not working

Designer Keyboard 7678 certain keys are not working: I have a couple of weird things going on with this keyboard. 1 It won't connect to my personal laptop, a Lenovo. It provides a code to pair with, but after entering it says the code is wrong. I've tried this multiple times.2 It will pair with my work laptop, but a selection...
  8. Designer Keyboard 7678 certain keys are not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Windows 11 Keyboard trouble-shooter is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Keyboard trouble-shooter is missing: I have an issue with the escape button. Sometimes it works and sometimes it does not. I want to troubleshoot the keyboard but the troubleshoot button is not available under the other troubleshooter options....
  10. Windows 11 Keyboard trouble-shooter is missing

Windows 11 Keyboard trouble-shooter is missing: I have an issue with the escape button. Sometimes it works and sometimes it does not. I want to troubleshoot the keyboard but the troubleshoot button is not available under the other troubleshooter options....