Windows 10: keyboard

Discus and support keyboard in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Mọi người hỏi tôi nếu bàn phím của tôi không được đánh dấu ngay cả khi tôi đã điều chỉnh trong Unikey và vẫn không, sau đó làm thế nào không giúp đỡ.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BinhBui, Aug 18, 2018.

1. BinhBui Win User

keyboard

Mọi người hỏi tôi nếu bàn phím của tôi không được đánh dấu ngay cả khi tôi đã điều chỉnh trong Unikey và vẫn không, sau đó làm thế nào không giúp đỡ. Tôi giúp đỡ vì tôi là người Việt nên khi nhắn tin với bạn bè tôi phải gõ dấu.

:)

BinhBui, Aug 18, 2018

2. Keyboard problem in Windows 10

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to check if the issue persists when you connect another keyboard to your system.

If the issue is with the keyboard, then suggest you to update the keyboard drivers by following the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager
      from the list.

• Expand ‘Keyboard’ from the list.

• Right click on the driver and select ‘update driver software’ and follow the prompts.

Hope the information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, Aug 18, 2018
  3. Mark Ole Win User
    keyboard

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest that you try the following steps:

• Click Start and then click Settings
    • Click on Ease of access
    • Click Keyboard in the left pane
    • Turn off Filter Keys in the right pane

Also, try pressing the Fn+ Num Lock keys to turn off the Number lock function.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Mark Ole, Aug 18, 2018
  4. Arun B J Win User

keyboard

Keyboard shortcut Alt key not working

Hi,

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• Since when are you facing this issue?

• Did you make any software or hardware changes on your computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: You may check if the ALT key is functioning correctly in on-screen keyboard. It will help us to verify if there is any issue with the keyboard.

Follow the steps below to open On-screen Keyboard.

• Windows + Q, type OSK (on-screen keyboard)

• And check if it works
    Step 2: Run Hardware and device Troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your devices. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Aug 18, 2018
Thema:

keyboard

1. keyboard - Similar Threads - keyboard

2. REGARDING LAPTOP TOUCHPAD=KEYBOARD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    REGARDING LAPTOP TOUCHPAD=KEYBOARD: HELLO, AS I UPDATED MY WIN10[1803] MY TOUCHPAD+KEYBOARD STOPPED FUNTIONING, EVEN AFTER UPDATING THE DRIVERS MANUALLY AND AUTOMATICALLY FROM THE INTERNET PROBLEM REMAINS THE SAME. CAN GENEIUS MICROSOFT HELP ME....
  3. Certain keys not working on multiple keyboard on the same pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Certain keys not working on multiple keyboard on the same pc: Recently I had noticed that the period key on my logitech keyboard (cant remember the name of it) had stopped working but the period key on the num pad was working just fine, I then ordered i Ducky One 2 mini and the period key doesnt work on my pc but works on other pc's, i...
  4. can a bluetooth keyboard corrupt windows

can a bluetooth keyboard corrupt windows: i am using a microsoft universal bluetooth keyboard https://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-Uni.../dp/B00GWGLUZ0 on my laptop which has windows 10 1809. i am also using the program classicshell to bring back the windows 7 start menu in the past i used to have some weird glitches...
  5. can a bluetooth keyboard corrupt windows

in Windows 10 Support
    can a bluetooth keyboard corrupt windows: i am using a microsoft universal bluetooth keyboard https://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-Uni.../dp/B00GWGLUZ0 on my laptop which has windows 10 1809. i am also using the program classicshell to bring back the windows 7 start menu in the past i used to have some weird glitches...
  6. Windows keyboard shortcuts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows keyboard shortcuts: I have a list of win10 keyboard shortcuts but some do not do as suggested. For example : F2 doesn't allow me to change the name of the item - but F4 does. I got the list from Windows 10 website ; https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/help/12445...
  7. Windows 7 setup no mouse or keyboard

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 7 setup no mouse or keyboard: After I installed windows 10 ever since I want to go back to windows 7 I have no mouse or keyboard in setup anymore how to make it work pls help me fix 142453
  8. Keyboard typing rubbish

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard typing rubbish: Hello, i updated my second laptop to 1809 some time ago and after that it would not select my password and because it uses the same password and login details as my main laptop I don’t want to change the password. So I put it away in disgust and decided to get it out...
  9. Replace wireless mouse in keyboard / mouse set with a new one - possible?

Replace wireless mouse in keyboard / mouse set with a new one - possible?: I have a Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000 and Wireless Mouse 2000 that came as a set. They share a single USB receiver dongle. The mouse is now broken (the rubber grip on the scroll wheel has disintegrated, resulting in bits of rubber in the mouse itself, and unusable for...
  10. Microsoft Designer Bluetooth® Desktop Keyboard & Mouse go to sleep too often (and too quick...

Microsoft Designer Bluetooth® Desktop Keyboard & Mouse go to sleep too often (and too quick...: Hello. I have bought the bluetooth keyboard and mouse and have been having some issues on my PC. The motherboard is MSI MPG X570 Gaming Edge WiFi. It has both a wifi and a bluetooth module built in. I have tried this so far: Go to Device Manager -> Bluetooth -> Intel...