Windows 10: Keys not working properly - Sculpt Confort

Discus and support Keys not working properly - Sculpt Confort in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi! About 8 months ago, i bought a Sculpt kit (mouse, keyboard and numeric keyboard). A couple of weeks ago, the "D" key started to fail. O noted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by IuryCarlos, Jul 29, 2018.

1. Keys not working properly - Sculpt Confort

Hi!

About 8 months ago, i bought a Sculpt kit (mouse, keyboard and numeric keyboard). A couple of weeks ago, the "D" key started to fail. O noted that the moviment/strenght of the key is diferent from other keys. Now, every time that i need to use de D key, i must to press stronger and slower than the other. This is going to be a messy. When i forget to do that, i just have a text without D letters.

Usually the warranty in Brazil is about 12 months. How can i get some support about this problem? This is a very expensive product in my country and i bought just because Microsoft usually gives 36 months of warranty here.

Sorry for the poor english.

** I tried to find a way to post a question about a Microsoft Hardware, but there`s no such option.

Thank you!

:)

IuryCarlos, Jul 29, 2018
  2. RaPiDo987 Win User

3D sculpting program...

Hey guys!

I would like to make a 3D layout of my computer desk but need a simple sculpting program...

Any suggestions will be much appreciated *Toast :toast:

Thanks for looking

RaPiDo987, Jul 29, 2018
  3. Sculpt Comfort Mouse not working properly

Hi

My Sculpt Comfort Mouse, not working properly. The left click sometimes works sometimes not. I have to click several times.

Do you know how can I fix this?

Thanks

Farzad.Behzadi, Jul 29, 2018
  4. yahanna Win User

Keys not working properly - Sculpt Confort

MS Sculpt Mouse Suddenly Stopped Working.. Help!

I got a Microsoft Sculpt Mouse that has been working for a while. But now the scroll wheel doesnt work. It was working perfectly yesterday. I suspect it to be software related. I tried uninstalling the driver. But that doesnt work. What do you suggest?

yahanna, Jul 29, 2018
Thema:

Keys not working properly - Sculpt Confort

1. Keys not working properly - Sculpt Confort - Similar Threads - Keys working properly

2. Microsoft Ergonomic Sculpt key not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Ergonomic Sculpt key not working.: I have been using my Microsoft Ergonomic Sculpt for over 3 years now, but suddenly the "B" key is not workning anymore, I have taken out the key and checked but it looks fine, any one knows how can I get support from microsoft? thanks in advanceEnrique...
  3. Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard Not Working Properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard Not Working Properly: Hello,I left my Microsoft Sculpt keyboard at the office overnight but took the USB dongle, mouse and number pad home with me. After retrieving the keyboard it acts strangely. First, it won't stay turned on. It will turn on for maybe 5 minutes before it becomes unresponsive....
  4. Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard Not Working Properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard Not Working Properly: Hello,I left my Microsoft Sculpt keyboard at the office overnight but took the USB dongle, mouse and number pad home with me. After retrieving the keyboard it acts strangely. First, it won't stay turned on. It will turn on for maybe 5 minutes before it becomes unresponsive....
  5. Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard Not Working Properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Keys not working properly

Keys not working properly: I have hp envy x360 convertible, but few \keys are not wor\king properly. whenever I press "k" I get "\k" and long press results in "\kkkkkkkkkkkkk" and on pressing "k" with shift for capital letter I get "K" and long press with shift results in "K" same is the case with...
  7. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse not working properly

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse not working properly: Hello, I have a question about my Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse. I've been using both mouse and keyboard for quite some time and I encountered no problems. Unfortunately, last week the mouse partially stopped working - meaning that it moves but I can click on buttons...
  8. Micrososft sculpt ergonomic keyboard not working properly

Micrososft sculpt ergonomic keyboard not working properly: Hi, I left 3 days ago with a perfectly fine, less than 1 year old micrososft sculpt ergonomic keyboard and I left the computer off. Monday morning, back to work, it doesn't type correctly. I tried changing the typing language, batteries, using a different usb port,...
  9. Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard - Shift key not working properly

Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard - Shift key not working properly: I recently purchase a Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard but encounter the following problems: When quickly typing, extra "Shift up key" event raised, for example (on french disposition) the following letters typed quickly when holding shift key will have the second one in small cap:...
  10. keys not work properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keys not work properly: why my volume rockers buttons and brightness buttons doesn't work in my dell inspiron 8gen. windows 10 laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keys-not-work-properly/ca70ed83-d65f-46a0-bd2e-5357b081c2a6