Windows 10: Keys on keyboard not working sometimes not working during gaming

Discus and support Keys on keyboard not working sometimes not working during gaming in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I have an EagleTec KG010 mechanical keyboard and sometimes when I would be running or driving a car in a game, I would try to turn right by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by wardja622, Aug 25, 2017.

1. wardja622 Win User

Keys on keyboard not working sometimes not working during gaming

Hi, I have an EagleTec KG010 mechanical keyboard and sometimes when I would be running or driving a car in a game, I would try to turn right by pressing the "D" key and it wouldn't turn. I would then keep pressing it and it would finally turn. This only happens sometimes, and I have just dealt with it for a while, but recently, I got PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds and have been playing with some friends and this glitch where the d button doesn't work has caused me to get killed more than once. This has only occurred in games (while typing this, the D button works fine). Is this because of a problem with the keyboard or is it something with the computer? I thought it might be a problem with the computer since the key works fine when not in a game.

:)

wardja622, Aug 25, 2017

2. Error code 0xA00F4244(0xC00D36D5) on using Camera on Windows 10.

my camera ids not working

camera not working, Aug 25, 2017
  3. Skyfire stopped supporting all windows 6.5 phones

Skyfire stopped supporting all windows 6.5 phones so why is it still on markeplace and is Microsoft going to stand up for us now that all they care about is android and Iphone

SKYFIRE NOT WORKING, Aug 25, 2017
  4. Tony K Win User

Hi there, wardja622. Welcome to Windows TenForums.

Do you have the latest driver for your keyboard installed? Check via Device Manager by looking in its properties.

Tony K, Aug 25, 2017
  5. wardja622 Win User
    Yeah, I just checked and it said that the best driver for this device is already installed

wardja622, Aug 25, 2017
  6. Tony K Win User
    I wouldn't trust that 100%. Did it come with a driver? Can't seem to find one on their site: Downloads - EagleTec.com

Tony K, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Keys on keyboard not working sometimes not working during gaming - Similar Threads - Keys keyboard working

2. Specific keys not working sometimes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Specific keys not working sometimes: Hello,I have this very annoying problem, where specific keys on my keyboard don't work sometimes. The keys being: p,i,o,r, u and right Shift. Sometimes they don't respond at all for a longer while and then randomly start working again for a moment, sometimes they work totally...
  3. Specific keys not working sometimes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Specific keys not working sometimes: Hello,I have this very annoying problem, where specific keys on my keyboard don't work sometimes. The keys being: p,i,o,r, u and right Shift. Sometimes they don't respond at all for a longer while and then randomly start working again for a moment, sometimes they work totally...
  4. Specific keys not working sometimes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My keyboard sometime won't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My keyboard sometime won't work: When i turn on my latop , i can't even type my password in , even On-screen keyboard won't even input my password . Then i have to restart my latop for several time for my keyboard to work ....
  6. Keyboard not working during login

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Keyboard not working during login: The keyboard doesn't function on the login screen. But as I click on the Ease of Access button, it starts working. Moreover, on multiple occasions, the keyboard starts entering random characters and I need to restart to rectify it....
  7. Some keyboard keys stop working sometimes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Some keyboard keys stop working sometimes: Hi, so my issue is that some of the keys on my keyboard which are six, five, volume up same button as f2, mute same button as f1, Control, and the squiggly one don't work when I press them. Sometimes they will work, and when one of them does, usually all of them start to....
  8. keyboard keys of my laptop works only sometimes.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    keyboard keys of my laptop works only sometimes.: this happens in two laptops. One is HP and another is dell. sometimes, the keys won't register when you press it. It feels like it comes and goes. The most unreliable key is backspace. some times it stops working for 10 seconds and then works perfectly for a while and then...
  9. Keyboard sometimes stops working randomly

Keyboard sometimes stops working randomly: Keyboard is a Gigabyte Force K85. I have a problem that the keyboard sometimes stops responding to keystrokes, I don't know if this is a driver issue or a issue with the keyboard. At first I thought it only happened when I didn't use the keyboard for a while, happened 2...
  10. Certain keys from my keyboard work sometimes

Certain keys from my keyboard work sometimes: My problem began with the spacebar, enter key and backspace, they just stopped working, they even wouldn't turn on the backlight on my keyboard, then I just tried what someone said in another post, to hold them about a few seconds and suddenly they began to work again. Some...