Windows 10: Kick or Ban who is connected with my internet ?

Discus and support Kick or Ban who is connected with my internet ? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have 17 MAC address-specified devices accessing my router, and I don't find its an issue. If you aren't prepared to change the wifi access, then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jk22, May 1, 2017.

1. jk22 Win User

Kick or Ban who is connected with my internet ?

Okay.

Thema:

Kick or Ban who is connected with my internet ?

1. Kick or Ban who is connected with my internet ? - Similar Threads - Kick Ban connected

2. My laptop connected to internet but no internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop connected to internet but no internet: My laptop got connected with wifi but has no internet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-connected-to-internet-but-no-internet/45f4b5ae-3c84-4d9d-92ec-ef868692e2eb
  3. Internet keeps kicking me out of games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet keeps kicking me out of games: this has started since a yesterday, whenever i play any server based game or while im on discord, the internet will drop for a second and get me kicked out of whatever im playing. i genuinely cannot play the games i like to anymore because of this...
  4. Internet keeps kicking me out of games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet keeps kicking me out of games: this has started since a yesterday, whenever i play any server based game or while im on discord, the internet will drop for a second and get me kicked out of whatever im playing. i genuinely cannot play the games i like to anymore because of this...
  5. Banned?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Banned?!: I signed in to the Microsoft Community for the very first time today to reply to an article I was reading. I don't often do this. Anyway, I got a message saying I was banned for violating community guidelines. I find this very odd. I've never signed in or posted before. I'm a...
  6. Banned?!

Banned?!: I signed in to the Microsoft Community for the very first time today to reply to an article I was reading. I don't often do this. Anyway, I got a message saying I was banned for violating community guidelines. I find this very odd. I've never signed in or posted before. I'm a...
  7. Internet browsers keep kicking me off

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet browsers keep kicking me off: No matter which of the two search engines I use, Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge on random days, my internet will kick me out after exactly five minutes. When I can use the internet it will shift side to side one time every time I reload or click to open a link. I've run many...
  8. Ban

Ban: Hey , i have been playing minecraft for 9 years now , i downloaded windows 10 edition to play with friends cross-platform as my device is windows 10 , i came back today to play it with my friends after a while and it said i have been banned , i have never played a server on...
  9. windows banned my produtkey

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows banned my produtkey: windows banned my produtkey, because i did fresh instalation of windows 10 pro. so now my produt key dont work because some microsofts bulls*it. what do i do to get my produt key unbanned? please help if can :D...
  10. who is using my internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    who is using my internet: how can I see who is using my internet connection , so I can monitor my childrens use https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/who-is-using-my-internet/d30982e2-d5bc-4b12-b6e3-e71f8b6b4816