Windows 10: Kids computer , no blue screens until anniversary update

Discus and support Kids computer , no blue screens until anniversary update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Tried whocrashed , unknown module ,, Thanks people ,I attached the zip file . Attachment 96010 60135 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Total, Aug 13, 2016.

1. Total Win User

Kids computer , no blue screens until anniversary update

Tried whocrashed , unknown module ,, Thanks people ,I attached the zip file . Attachment 96010

:)

Total, Aug 13, 2016

2. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATON Windows 10 1607

This started with the Anniversary Update. My 32 bit machine had been stable up until then. Now it Blue Screens with the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION daily. My 64 bit machine on the Fast Ring never saw this.

LeeWoodSeattle, Aug 13, 2016
  3. unable to install Windows 10 error 0x8007000d

are you kidding - all the more argument for a MAC. I have run the installer / downloader / verifier / stand alone / stand out in a field until I am "BLUE" in the face. If this is the anniversary addition I want a divorce. How about a patch that cleans
    this crap up and then installs it like it is suppose to do. I had though about buying a Surface but now maybe not !

Douglas024, Aug 13, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

Dump indicates a problem with snapman.sys
    Code: BugCheck 1E, {ffffffffc0000046, fffff802846afa50, ffffd701c1221000, ffffd701bccb8010} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for snapman.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for snapman.sys[/quote] It's old, dated Fri Oct 06 09:43:53 2006

snapman.sys belongs to Acronis. I don't see Acronis True Image but I do see Acronis Migrate Easy.
    Uninstall all Acronis software and see if that helps.

Ztruker, Aug 13, 2016
  5. Total Win User
    It's old, dated Fri Oct 06 09:43:53 2006

snapman.sys belongs to Acronis. I don't see Acronis True Image but I do see Acronis Migrate Easy.
    Uninstall all Acronis software and see if that helps.[/quote] much appreciated *Smile Will do what you suggested

Total, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Kids computer , no blue screens until anniversary update - Similar Threads - Kids computer blue

2. Anniversary Update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Anniversary Update?: How do I upgrade from Win10 Home to the Anniversary ver? I am currently at the 2004 ver, I understand Anniversary was released in 2006. Do all subsequent updates carry the anniversary update and its features? If not, how would I go about upgrading to it? Thank you. 157468
  3. Computer is Blue Screening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer is Blue Screening: Hello, I have a computer that is continually blue screening. I have looked at the dump files but don't see a specific driver causing the issue. Can someone look at the dump files and suggest a solution to the issue? The files have been uploaded to the following...
  4. Disable anniversary update lock screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable anniversary update lock screen: I have found two methods to do this, neither of which work Disable the Windows 10 Lock Screen (Anniversary Update) - gHacks Tech News Disable Lock Screen in Windows 10 Anniversary Update version 1607 are the ones I've tried, but the lock screen is still there. I'm on...
  5. Updating with Anniversary Update has resulted in solid blue screen

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Updating with Anniversary Update has resulted in solid blue screen: This is happening on my PC that meets or exceeds all minimum requirements for installing Windows 10. All three of the household laptops updated with no problems (I'm using one now). I was very happy with Windows 10. Cannot use any controls like Ctrl + Alt + Delete. No...
  6. Windows 10 Anniversary: Blue Screen on a Loop

Windows 10 Anniversary: Blue Screen on a Loop: Windows 10 (anniversary update) won't boot on my pc: a blue screen appears on a loop, and Windows keeps restarting without ever fully loading (Error: "It looks like Windows didn't load correctly. We're collecting some info and will restart it for you"), which also means that...
  7. Blue Screen Since Anniversary Update

Blue Screen Since Anniversary Update: I keep getting the odd blue screen since the anniversary update. I think it's network related, the network driver. I've uninstalled it and reinstalled it but it keeps happening. Any ideas? Attached is the zip file as per rules of posting on this section. 61175
  8. Computer UNBEARABLY SLOW After Anniversary Update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer UNBEARABLY SLOW After Anniversary Update: My computer is unbearably slow after the Anniversary Update. Tried everything I can think of, which is basically CCleaner and SFC /SCANNOW. Nothing has seemed to work. What should I do? My version of Windows 10 x64 is a free upgrade from Windows 7, if that means anything...
  9. Anniversary Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Anniversary Update: How can I tell if I have received the "Anniversary Update"? 60115
  10. Windows 10 Anniversary Update rollout may not be done until November

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Anniversary Update rollout may not be done until November: Microsoft is notifying Windows 10 users that the Anniversary Update may take three months to roll out. If you still haven't gotten the Windows 10 Anniversary Update pushed to your device yet, there may be some valid reasons why. Microsoft began rolling out the latest...