Windows 10: get the kinectv2 working on windows 10, for skype or google hangouts

Discus and support get the kinectv2 working on windows 10, for skype or google hangouts in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; hello, im asking can anyone help me get the kinectv2 working on windows 10, for skype or google hangouts? or if this is even possable submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/karlOc1998, Jun 4, 2020.

1. get the kinectv2 working on windows 10, for skype or google hangouts

hello, im asking can anyone help me get the kinectv2 working on windows 10, for skype or google hangouts? or if this is even possable

submitted by /u/karlOc1998
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/karlOc1998, Jun 4, 2020
  2. Pavan_N Win User

cant connect to Hangouts and Skype. windows 10

Hi Dianne,

Please answer these question to assist you better.

• Have you tried to connect to hangouts or skype using Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer?
    • Do you get same error message?

I suggest you to try using Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer and check if you are able to connect and use Google hangouts and Skype. Get back to us with the results to assist you further. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jun 8, 2020
  3. Jessen P Win User
    Microphone not working in Hangout in Windows 10

Hi Nicki,

Thank you for being part of Windows 10.

Since the microphone does not work only when you use Google Hangout, so the issue would be with Google hangout. I would request you to
    Re-install Google Hangout and check if it helps.

If the issue does not resolve even after re-installing Google hangout, then I would suggest you to contact Google Hangout support for better assistance.

Do get back to us for any issues pertaining in the future. We will be happy to help.

Jessen P, Jun 8, 2020
  4. NickiDG Win User

get the kinectv2 working on windows 10, for skype or google hangouts

Microphone not working in Hangout in Windows 10

I installed Windows 10 earlier this week and have managed to get around most issues (printer not working etc.) however I still have a problem with my microphone - but only in Google Hangout - it works fine in Skype.

I have a Lenovo laptop with a built in microphone (I think it is a Conexant SmartAudio HD) which is set as the default device. It works fine in Skype and if I use it to record but when using Google Hangout whoever I am talking to cannot hear me. It worked
    fine until I installed Windows 10.

If I can't sort this out I will have to go back to Windows 8.1 as I use Hangout several times a day to communicate with colleagues.

NickiDG, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

get the kinectv2 working on windows 10, for skype or google hangouts

1. get the kinectv2 working on windows 10, for skype or google hangouts - Similar Threads - kinectv2 working skype

2. Google hangout chat pops up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Google hangout chat pops up: Hi,Every time I choose a topic in Microsoft news and interests after clicking on the taskbar a Google Hangout window opens telling me to proceed with chat that has replaced hangouts. How do I eliminate this behavior - it wasn't there a week ago.Arturo...
  3. Google hangout chat pops up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google hangout chat pops up: Hi,Every time I choose a topic in Microsoft news and interest on the taskbar a Google Hangout windows opens telling me to proceed with chat that has replaced hangouts. How do I eliminate this behavior - it wasn't there a week ago.Arturo...
  4. Google hangout chat pops up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google hangout chat pops up: Hi,Every time I choose a topic in Microsoft news and interest on the taskbar a Google Hangout windows opens telling me to proceed with chat that has replaced hangouts. How do I eliminate this behavior - it wasn't there a week ago.Arturo...
  5. Microphone not working with meeting apps, zoom and google hangouts etc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone not working with meeting apps, zoom and google hangouts etc: My microphone is working properly, I have gone through all of the steps recommended by all of the apps and articles online. Multiple times. The microphone will work for 2 or 3 seconds and then stop working in both zoom and google hangouts. I used zoom several times earlier...
  6. Windows 10 1903 - BSOD when I use microphone in Skype or Google Hangouts

Windows 10 1903 - BSOD when I use microphone in Skype or Google Hangouts: Just upgraded Windows 10 Pro to 1903. When I try to make a phone call using Google Hangouts, or Skype, I get BSOD. Got a crash a third time while poking around in Settings, but it's been two whole hours and I don't remember exactly what I did. System generates minidumps....
  7. google hangouts gone

in Cortana
    google hangouts gone: if I lose goo gle hangouts I will stay https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-hangouts-gone/082ce43f-e3a4-477d-ace9-dc879a268108"
  8. Can't get KinectV2 to work as a webcam

Can't get KinectV2 to work as a webcam: Dear Microsoft Team, a few days ago i bought myself a kinect V2. I did the cabling (at a USB 3 port with drivers uptodate and with no other devices connected) and installed the SDK (KinectSDK-v2.0_1409-Setup). The Kinect itself (colour, depth and infra) works just fine...
  9. google hangouts

in Browsers and Email
    google hangouts: Can anyone help me with a problem with google hangouts?? I can't add a photo anymore. It did work fine and now has quit. I go down and click the icon and it says attach a photo but it won't go to the picture file. What do I need to do Thanks Ben 100037
  10. Camera App not working & low FPS rate in Skype/Hangouts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera App not working & low FPS rate in Skype/Hangouts: Hello all! I have some strange problem with my webcam. When I open the Camera app I get "Something went wrong" 0xa00f4273 error. ... and the application crashes after that In Skype/Hangouts the camera is working BUT the frame rates per seconds are very low - around 5....