Windows 10: Klondike no longer stores the new score

Discus and support Klondike no longer stores the new score in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've been playing Klondike for quite a while now. Having ticked the Cumulative Vegas style, I reached a score of 4,160,516 (!). But that was about... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PaulSprangers, Jul 31, 2018.

1. Klondike no longer stores the new score

I've been playing Klondike for quite a while now. Having ticked the Cumulative Vegas style, I reached a score of 4,160,516 (!).

But that was about half a year ago. Since then it sticks to that number. No matter how many points I gain or loose during a game session, the next time that I run Klondike, that very same score is there again. What should I do?

Kind regards,

Paul Sprangers

:)

PaulSprangers, Jul 31, 2018

2. microsoft solitaire collection klondike scoring.

Hi,

For more information on Klondike Scoring on Microsoft Solitaire Collection, we would suggest that you post your concern on their Community Page directly on this

link

Let us know how it turns out.

Jomari Arc, Jul 31, 2018
  3. stennels Win User
    microsoft solitaire collection klondike scoring.

My question is already posted there no response yet

John

stennels, Jul 31, 2018
  4. stennels Win User

Klondike no longer stores the new score

microsoft solitaire collection klondike scoring.

it's not a hardware problem its not a software problem. the answer is a knowledge one particular to microsoft solitaire collection - klondike scoring. the problem has passed but it would be nice to know for next time

stennels, Jul 31, 2018
Thema:

Klondike no longer stores the new score

1. Klondike no longer stores the new score - Similar Threads - Klondike longer stores

2. In Klondike, is it possible to show cumulative Vegas scoring and also individual hand...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Klondike, is it possible to show cumulative Vegas scoring and also individual hand...: I would like to be able to quickly see how I am doing in the current hand when playing Klondike, as well as being able to see my long history. Can there be two point counters running at the same time?...
  3. In Klondike, is it possible to show cumulative Vegas scoring and also individual hand...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In Klondike, is it possible to show cumulative Vegas scoring and also individual hand...: I would like to be able to quickly see how I am doing in the current hand when playing Klondike, as well as being able to see my long history. Can there be two point counters running at the same time?...
  4. klondike solitaire

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    klondike solitaire: I'm on level '800' in Klondike solitaire. I was wondering, what is the maximum number of levels that can be achieved? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/klondike-solitaire/8bd7ec73-090f-48b0-9836-2e4aff89699d
  5. Premium Klondike

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Premium Klondike: How do I obtain Premium Ad Free Klondike Solitaire for my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/premium-klondike/e5ec7b38-fd36-4c5b-9815-8fc977f81fa7
  6. Klondike scoring

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Klondike scoring: I don't get credit for a winning hand on Klondike scoring every time. It seem like its 50% of the time. Any solutions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/klondike-scoring/8337e329-420e-411d-b682-875d7e68e59c
  7. Microsoft Klondike

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Klondike: Does anyone know the complete list for Klondike ranking titles ? I've just reached "Superstar", which to me is a dissapointment after surpassing my previous title of "Master" I was a Genius before Master. So what is next ? "Superstar" is a title I want to exceed...
  8. Klondike Solitare

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Klondike Solitare: is there a leve above GrandMaster in Klondike Solitare and can you play above expert level? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/klondike-solitare/11d72612-0e11-44cc-95ea-8308c0c0c2b5
  9. What is the method of Klondike scoring? For example: 730 score @ 3 minutes 30 seconds, 700...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the method of Klondike scoring? For example: 730 score @ 3 minutes 30 seconds, 700...: For example: 730 score @ 3 minutes 30 seconds, 700 score @ 2 minutes, 41 seconds I have 100 samples, How can you score a higher score in longer times: 715 score @ 3 minutes, 10 seconds, 720 score @ 3 minutes 58 seconds I have collected over 100 scores and cannot find a...
  10. Klondike Solitaire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Klondike Solitaire: Since the last upgrade, the cards don't turn over as quickly as before which has become quite frustrating. It significantly slows down my game. Has anyone else experienced this? Will something be done about this? Thank you....