Windows 10: Kmode exception not handled. fvevol.sys

Discus and support Kmode exception not handled. fvevol.sys in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ok Axe0: Done as you suggested. No waiting for results in the next days. Thanks! Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ron99, Aug 10, 2015.

1. Ron99 Win User

Kmode exception not handled. fvevol.sys

Ok Axe0: Done as you suggested.
    No waiting for results in the next days.

Thanks!

Ron99, Sep 4, 2015
  2. axe0 New Member

You're welcome *Smile

If you get any new bluescreen, please use to the tool again and upload the zip file

3. Ron99 Win User
    Well; I'am sorry to report that it did not last very long, until a new BSOD :-(

And with Intel "Manual" as suggested:

Kmode exception not handled. fvevol.sys [​IMG]

Before this, I cleaned up older log files, so it should be rather easy to spot down this time.

Thanks again!

Ron99, Sep 5, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

I see you have installed Driver Genius.
    If you have installed any drivers from a driver update program, remove them and remove this program.

Software that updates drivers for you are known to cause problems regarding drivers as they install the wrong or corrupted drivers.
    That is why it is not recommended to use them.

For laptops specific, only install the drivers provided by your manufacturer.

5. Ron99 Win User
    ok, but problema is there are no win10 updates provided by Acer for my latop.
    And last time I used Driver Genious was before upgrading ton Win 10, so I don't know where to start. Also, If I restore by Driver Genious, I will probably mess up Win10 install, no?

Ron99, Sep 5, 2015
  6. axe0 New Member
    The drivers should be compatible with w10 so far I know.

7. Ron99 Win User
    ok. I am travelling now. When back home, I will do a full backup image and then try Rolling back Driver Genius.
    But: Does the logfiles from today blame any special ítems?

Ron99, Sep 6, 2015
  8. axe0 New Member

No, but there was something that said something like driver fault.

9. Ron99 Win User
    Todays news:

Now Driver IRQL not equal....... storport.sys

Perhaps this gives a new clue?

Regards

Ron99, Sep 7, 2015
  10. axe0 New Member
    Please disable IRST (Intel Rapid Storage Technology) in the services and see if you still get bluescreens.

11. Ron99 Win User
    Done!

Kmode exception not handled. fvevol.sys :)

Ron99, Sep 7, 2015
  12. axe0 New Member
    Good, see if you get any new bluescreen.
    If you do, please use the tool again and upload the zip file.

13. sfwten Win User

What is confirmed (5 times now) that this error occurs always at the same action: Unlocking Bitlocker of my 2nd data HDD.

Just a bump that I'm having the same problem and am monitoring this thread for a solution as well!

sfwten, Sep 9, 2015
  14. axe0 New Member
    Hi sfwten,

Welcome to the 10forums.

The BSOD threads are per user, this means that the solution for Ron99 may not be the solution for you.
    Your having the same error code, but not the same problem. The cause can be different per user due to the great variant of software and hardware.
    If you are experiencing bluescreens, please create your own thread and please read How to upload files

15. Ron99 Win User
    I have now passed one week without coming back the problema, so --carefully-- I think we can mark this as solved.

Thank you for the help!!

Ron99, Sep 18, 2015
Thema:

1. Kmode exception not handled. fvevol.sys - Similar Threads - Kmode exception handled

2. KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED: I receive this error just randomly when I'm using my laptop. I tried resetting my laptop but the error just comes up on the process of resetting so my laptop quits the resetting process. My laptop is Acer A515-56G....
  3. kmode exception not handled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    kmode exception not handled: I have been getting random errors that have been causing BSOD on my computer. There has been IRQL not less or equal, stop mode exception, and kmode exception not handled. I have no idea what is causing these issues. Always happens while playing games as well and graphics...
  4. Kmode exception not handled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kmode exception not handled: I have been getting this error called Kmode exception not handled this always results in a blue screen of death. Is there anyway to prevent this from happening I have updated all drivers and I’m currently testing ram to see if that is bad....
  5. Kmode exception not handled

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Kmode exception not handled: I have been getting this error called Kmode exception not handled this always results in a blue screen of death. Is there anyway to prevent this from happening I have updated all drivers and I’m currently testing ram to see if that is bad....
  6. KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED: My computer receives a BSOD and error with this every 10-15 minutes or so and I am trying to diagnose the root cause. I have the Memory.DMP if it would be helpful....
  7. KMODE/SYSTEM EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED- igdk64md64.sys

KMODE/SYSTEM EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED- igdk64md64.sys: I've been having BSOD problems for a little while and the cause is always igdkmd64.sys My laptop is an Acer Predator 17 inch running Windows 10x64 I attached the W7F zipped folder. Thank you for your help.
  8. KMODE exception not handle

KMODE exception not handle: When in game i get KMODE exception not handle at random times sometimes straight off sometimes a few hours. And when it happens my computer cant boot up properly it start shut downing and reboting while screen stays black. Problem started happening when lose of power...
  9. KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED: IntelR CoreTM i5-2500K CPU @ 3.30GHz 4.50 GHz ASROCK P67 PRO3 Fresh install, checked on 2 harddrives. Second Windows install. Still got KMODE error. Any ideas how to fix this? WhoCrashed analyze: On Wed 25.11.2020 20:28:33 your computer crashed or a problem was...
  10. KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED: Hi, I got the KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED Blue Screen but no more information than that. Most articled i have read say there should be more information on the blue screen but there is not. I had not turned on this computer for about three weeks since I was not in that...