Windows 10: Kmode exception not handled. fvevol.sys

Discus and support Kmode exception not handled. fvevol.sys in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Please make sure fast boot and secure boot in the BIOS is disabled. Ok I can disable "secure boot mode" without risk? Also: Anything involved... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ron99, Aug 10, 2015.

1. Ron99 Win User

Kmode exception not handled. fvevol.sys

Ok

I can disable "secure boot mode" without risk?

Also: Anything involved with the "boot Mode" parameter? It is UEFI, but it can be changed to Legacy, I saw.
    That is the Secure Boot ítem?

Ron99, Oct 27, 2015
  2. axe0 New Member

There is no variation with secure boot.
    Attachment 45179

Kmode exception not handled. fvevol.sys [​IMG]
    Note Choose disable, don't follow the image please

3. Ron99 Win User
    Disabled. Still No boot?

Mom pls I have to make new pics because they where turnaround haha!

Ron99, Oct 27, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

I forgot a thing, as the USB doesn't contain boot files it is skipped from the boot list. Adding the USB won't get you in the test
    You have to say that you want to boot from it.
    Before Windows loads, press the button that gives you the boot options, from there you can choose to boot from the USB.

5. Ron99 Win User
    I seem to get more dummie as things go by.......
    I followed all tutorials elsewhere on this fórum, but
    Cannot get at that advanced startup as far as Boot from USB option??

sube fotos

subirimagenes

subir imagen

subir fotos online

I have also activated the F8 button, but still no "Boot from....." option

Ron99, Oct 27, 2015
  6. axe0 New Member
    Before Windows loads, you can press 2 buttons to get in the bios or boot options.
    Please make a photo of the options, before you get into the BIOS, when you have pressed either of the buttons and post it.

7. Ron99 Win User
    Ron99, Oct 27, 2015
  8. axe0 New Member

I have requested some assistance.

9. essenbe Win User
    Try disabling Secure Boot and disabling fast Boot if you have that. Let us know how that works.

essenbe, Oct 28, 2015
  10. Ron99 Win User
    Secure boot was already disabled (see above screens) and I can not find any Fast Boot option, so presume don't have it.

Ron99, Oct 28, 2015
  11. essenbe Win User
    essenbe, Oct 28, 2015
  12. Ron99 Win User
    About the method you link me: I have tried, but on the boot menú, only my internal HDD is listed.

hosting imagenes

this is my boot list:

sube fotos

Ron99, Oct 28, 2015
  13. essenbe Win User

Under boot mode you have UEFI. What options are there? Do you have one for MBR or Legacy? If you do, try that.

essenbe, Oct 28, 2015
  14. Ron99 Win User
    Only one more option: Legacy
    Can I change that without risk? What is the difference, anyway?

Thank you

Ron99, Oct 28, 2015
  15. My father is also having BSOD's with this same error message KMODE exception not handled. I built him a pc a few years back based on an Asrock Z77 Pro4-M, and it has run with Win 7 Home without any issues.

He recently upgraded to Win 10 Home, and since then has had all manner of issues, mostly relating to getting an internet connection. We tried all manner of fixes including getting a new router from his provider, then changing providers. Other laptops and devices were able to get connected.

Last week my parents made the long trip to visit us and my father bought his pc with them and we did a clean install of Win 10 Home onto a new Samsung EVO 500 Gb SSD. Everything installed just fine, and he had no issues connecting to my network for the whole week they were here.

However, less than a week after returning home, he has had 3 BSOD's in a day with the above error, and can no longer connect to the internet (yellow warning triangle - no io nternet access). We have a reasonable working knowledge of Windows, but this network issue has us both pulling our hair out.

I have had my father make a debug log as per the sticky BSOD Posting Insructions, which I have attached. Hopefully somebody with more experience than us can get something out of it for us!

Camberwell, Oct 28, 2015
Thema:

1. Kmode exception not handled. fvevol.sys - Similar Threads - Kmode exception handled

2. KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED: I receive this error just randomly when I'm using my laptop. I tried resetting my laptop but the error just comes up on the process of resetting so my laptop quits the resetting process. My laptop is Acer A515-56G....
  3. kmode exception not handled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    kmode exception not handled: I have been getting random errors that have been causing BSOD on my computer. There has been IRQL not less or equal, stop mode exception, and kmode exception not handled. I have no idea what is causing these issues. Always happens while playing games as well and graphics...
  4. Kmode exception not handled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kmode exception not handled: I have been getting this error called Kmode exception not handled this always results in a blue screen of death. Is there anyway to prevent this from happening I have updated all drivers and I’m currently testing ram to see if that is bad....
  5. Kmode exception not handled

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Kmode exception not handled: I have been getting this error called Kmode exception not handled this always results in a blue screen of death. Is there anyway to prevent this from happening I have updated all drivers and I’m currently testing ram to see if that is bad....
  6. KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED: My computer receives a BSOD and error with this every 10-15 minutes or so and I am trying to diagnose the root cause. I have the Memory.DMP if it would be helpful....
  7. KMODE/SYSTEM EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED- igdk64md64.sys

KMODE/SYSTEM EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED- igdk64md64.sys: I've been having BSOD problems for a little while and the cause is always igdkmd64.sys My laptop is an Acer Predator 17 inch running Windows 10x64 I attached the W7F zipped folder. Thank you for your help.
  8. KMODE exception not handle

KMODE exception not handle: When in game i get KMODE exception not handle at random times sometimes straight off sometimes a few hours. And when it happens my computer cant boot up properly it start shut downing and reboting while screen stays black. Problem started happening when lose of power...
  9. KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED: IntelR CoreTM i5-2500K CPU @ 3.30GHz 4.50 GHz ASROCK P67 PRO3 Fresh install, checked on 2 harddrives. Second Windows install. Still got KMODE error. Any ideas how to fix this? WhoCrashed analyze: On Wed 25.11.2020 20:28:33 your computer crashed or a problem was...
  10. KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED: Hi, I got the KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED Blue Screen but no more information than that. Most articled i have read say there should be more information on the blue screen but there is not. I had not turned on this computer for about three weeks since I was not in that...